Beach Day.

Speak.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BllzbTW4tio

~

Infinite closed Inspirit for the day to relax and play at the beach.

Excitement stirred in your stomach as you saw the bright blue waters.

"Alright, LET'S GO!" SungGyu cheered, running to the ocean.

Grabbing the water coolers, barbeque grill, picnic blanket, etc, Infinite ran to the shores.

SungYeol held out his hand as the two of you leisurely walked towards the gorgeous blue waters.

You saw SungJong getting thrown into the waters, being the maknae and L running away from the waves like a kid.

You set up the blanket and the coolers, DongWoo whispered,"Be careful. L gets weird when it's hot out."

You smiled and glanced at L, the usually quiet and moody gangster was..hopping on the waters with his arms out like an airplane.

You blinked and shook your head, setting up the beach umbrella, enjoying the shade.

You jumped in alarm and tugged SungYeol back.

He gave you a curious glance, you took out sunblock and passed it to him, 'You burn easily remember?'

SungYeol smiled at your thoughtfulness.

You sent him off and read a book while Infinite played.

"How come _________ isn't playing in the waters?" DongWoo asked.

"Should I go get her?" WooHyun evilly grinned.

"Don't. She'll play when she wants to, what a horrible oppa." Hoya shook his head.

WooHyun splashed Hoya as an all-out raging water fight broke out.

SungYeol looked up to see you putting sunblock on your legs, he gulped at what seemed to be never-ending, long legs.

You carefully put your book down, adjusted your sunhat and cautiously approached the water.

You smiled at the feeling of sand swishing past your feet.

SungYeol waded out of the water and went to you, you smiled and waved.

He smirked playfully and said,"Why? You don't want to give me a hug?"

You wrinkled your nose at his wet and sandy self and shook your head.

"Mwoh?"

He chased you around, playfully sprinkling water on you.

The two of you played in the water, along with the rest of Infinite.

You panicked, being in too deep, your feet not touching the bottom of the ocean.

SungYeol held your hand,"Don't worry, we're so deep that the waves won't be able to bring you under, besides..I won't let you go."

You nodded and felt the waves glide past you.

You grew tired so you tried to get out of the water, a wave came crashing down and brought you under.

SungYeol's eyes widened as he immediately pulled you out before you went tumbling around.

You gasped for air and blinked the burning sensation away.

He helped you to the shore and worriedly looked at you.

'I'm okay.' You meekly smiled.

"I think it's about time for lunch." SungGyu said as he shook the water out of his hair.

You playfully glared at him.

Eating kimbap, the eight of you sat, laughed and shared stories until it was time to change and barbeque.