Depressed.

Speak.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cllEoGTbPIM&feature=related

~

Many weeks passed.

You had grown completely silent, there was no life in your eyes.

SungYeol did his best but grew frustrated since he literally could not touch you without you flinching.

You knew he was frustrated and that the rest of Infinite were wary but you couldn't help but be afraid of anyone's touch.

You wore one of SungYeol's baggy, oversized hoodies and leggings.

Walking into Inspirit, Infinite members greeted you but made sure not to ruffle your hair or hug you or kiss your cheek, etc.

L saw your depressed self and SungYeol's frustrated form and sighed.

He saw you walking up to him, he called your name, you looked up.

L almost flinched at your lifeless eyes.

"Are you hungry?" He asked, the two of you headed to a warm and cozy korean restaruant.

L ordered lots of different foods such as ddukbbokki, soondae, ramen, kimbap, donkatsu, etc.

Practically everything from the menu.

Your eyes widened slightly, L shrugged, "Eat. I'm not your boyfriend I won't care."

Your eyes grew sad at the mention of SungYeol's name.

"Huh. I thought girls ate a lot when they were upset." L shrugged when he saw you picking at the food and not really eating.

"Yah."

You looked up, "Stay still."

You squeezed your eyes shut as you saw L's hand coming closer, you felt him take something out of your hair.

You opened your eyes and relaxed.

"Did that hurt?"

You blinked in confusion and shook your head.

"Did I hurt you?"

You shook your head again, L smiled, "See?"

You blinked.

"If me, someone who doesn't have any romantic conncetions to you whatsoever, didn't hurt you. What makes you think SungYeol will?"

Your eyes softened in understanding.

"I get it.. you know. It's not easy. Believe me, I was pretty pissed too that some moron did something like that to you."

You gave him a look.

"I'm being serious! You can ask them! I was your knight in shining armor!" L protested, a small smile graced your lips.

"I hope this helped a little bit." L sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck.

You beamed and stuffed ddukbbokki into your mouth.

L blinked in surprise, you smiled at the delicious food and ate some more.

"Y-YAH! DON'T EAT EVERYTHING!" L exclaimed as the two of you battled for the food.

When he drove back to Inspirit, you pecked his cheek and wrote, 'Thank you L oppa. You're the best.'

You left his car and ran to SungYeol's office.

He was standing near the window, sighing in defeat.

*SungYeol oppa. MY SungYeol oppa.*

You ran to him and wrapped your arms around his back.

SungYeol jumped, "What the hel-"

His eyes grew surprised when he saw that it was you, "________-ah?"

You mouthed, 'I'm SO SO SO SO sorry oppa, I'll never be sad like that again. I know you'd never hurt me. I'm really sorry-'

SungYeol cut you off by kissing you, you firmly kissed him back and parted your lips when he asked for entrance.

The two of you pulled apart, he rested his forehead on yours, "You don't have to say sorry."

He looked up from the corner of his eye and saw L entering his office.

*Gomawo Kim MyungSoo, for sure you are my best friend.*