One Step Forward, Three Steps Back.

Speak.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSTWIvIuWVA

~

You were helping Hoya with the orders at the bar, when a familiar face sat in front of you.

You turned around to call Hoya, "Aren't you gonna get my order?"

You warily glanced at him and pointed at the drink menu.

He ordered a drink and smirked at you.

You uncomfortably looked away, "Here."

You blinked up at him and saw a new drink in his hand,"It has no alcohol in it I promise."

You gave him a skeptical look and took an uneasy sip of it.

He smirked, *Bingo.*

All of a sudden, your vision grew hazy and you felt faint.

He held up your arm,"Are you okay?"

You nodded and tried to get him off of you.

"I don't think so, let me help you. I think you need fresh air."

*No. No. NO!*

Alarm bells rang in your head, but you had lost control of your body.

He took you to a booth and leaned in close to you.

You clumsily tried to get out.

He pulled you back, "I don't think so."

You pushed him away and tried to get out again.

"I SAID NO!" He roared and pulled you back.

He tugged at your hoodie and pulled it off.

Your eyes widened, you pushed him off again and headed towards the door.

Frustrated, he hit your head.

You were dizzy but you didn't stop fighting.

His hands went up your shirt, tears blurred your vision, you weakly tried to fight him off as he bit your neck and left hickeys.

His hands went lower when the booth door opened.

"THUNDER YOU FREAKING BASTARD." L hissed.

He pulled Thunder off of you as you leaned to the back of the wall and covered your mouth, sobbing.

L pulled him out, following him was SungGyu and Hoya.

'"________-ah!" SungYeol exclaimed coming into the booth to see your hoodie off of you, your pants ed and your bra strap hanging from your arm.

"Oh no baby-" He reached for you but you jumped and moved away.

SungYeol's eyes flashed in hurt and surprise, "______-ah, baby it's me. It's SungYeol."

You opened your eyes but flinched when he came closer.

"I won't hurt you, I promise." He whispered, heart breaking at the state you were in.

He took off his own jacket and tried to put it around you, you jumped.

SungYeol handed it to you instead.

You tried standing up but your legs were too weak.

"I'll carry you, only if you want me to." SungYeol whispered softly.

You held out your arms, SungYeol gently lifted you up, and took you to his room, you locked yourself in the bathroom.

You leaned against the door, the water and continued to cry.

SungYeol's heart wrenched.

SungYeol's eyes screamed murder as he put on his gloves and stormed out.

Thunder's face was already a bloody mess, L had hit him so much his face seemed mutated, SungGyu probably had broken several bones and Hoya possibly fractured his skull.

"Move." SungYeol growled when WooHyun blocked him.

"Think clearly. In the mind state you are right now, you might kill him-"

SungYeol pushed him out of the way and hissed,"Move."

They stepped aside as SungYeol punched Thunder's face, kneed his stomach and kicked him.

"Do you have any idea what you've done? THAT'S MY GIRLFRIEND AND NOW SHE WON'T EVEN LET ME TOUCH HER! YOU MESSED WITH HER EMOTIONALLY NOT JUST PHYSICALLY YOU SICK BASTARD."

SungYeol punched him again and this time Thunder became unconscious.

He grabbed him by the collar, Infinite followed him in their cars.

SungYeol barged into A+ which had a less crowd than Inspirit, SungYeol tossed Thunder's body on the floor in front of MBLAQ.

"What the freak. Yah he's the most-good looking one." Joon lazily drawled.

"Why'd you mess up his face?" G.O. yawned.

"TELL THIS SCUM IF HE EVER STEPS FOOT NEAR ME OR MY GIRLFRIEND, I WILL TEAR HIM APART LIMB FROM LIMB." SungYeol hissed.

"Whoa whoa. Violent child aren't you." SeungHo smirked.

"What'd he do now?" Mir shrugged.

"HE ALMOST MY GIRLFRIEND."

"Keyword, almost. The hell you overreacting for-"

SeungHo didn't finish his sentence as SungYeol's fist went flying into his face.

"Don't tell me I'm overreacting you disgusting ." SungYeol seethed.

"Did you just hit me-" SeungHo was about to punch SungYeol when Joon spoke up,"So? She's only your maid right?"

"You know damn well she's not just the maid Lee Joon." WooHyun spat.

"So what do you want us to do?" 

SungGyu smirked,"Easy. If he comes within a 100 mile distance of any of us or her...we'll just have to...get rid of him."

"Are you threatening us?" Mir's eyes narrowed.

"Did it come off that way? Good, mission accomplished. Don't cross us again." SungJong glared.

MBLAQ's eyes narrowed as Infinite left, *Who the hell do they think they are?*

SungYeol raced back to the club, he heard the water still running, "_______-ah?"

You were sitting blankly in the bathtub, skin bright red from scrubbing so hard and your clothes still on.

"__________-ah..." He was careful not to touch you, instead he extended his hand, "Let's go home baby."

Your head slowly turned to him, SungYeol stood far away from you and ed his shirt,"Here change into this for now."

He closed the door and waited outside.

You stepped out in his shirt, you wrote a note, 'Can you burn these for me?'

He nodded and caught you as you almost fell.

You almost spazzed out, "I think I'll take it from here."

He carried you and walked to the car, driving home.

When the two of you entered, you raced up the steps, locked the door and cried into your pillow.

SungYeol's eyes were sad as he looked down, *Just when I thought she was healing...now we took three steps back.*