Anniversary.

Speak.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6Tmsfr3c74

~

You woke up the next day, melancholy and guilt-ridden for being happy the day before.

You slipped out of bed, put on a simple black dress and headed out early in the morning.

You walked to the train station and took a train to the last stop, the countryside.

Reaching the cemetary, you let out a shaky breath.

Trudging up the hill, you finally reached your parents' grave.

You gave a tearful smile and bowed.

*Umma...appa...*

Tears slid down your face.

*I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I'm sorry I still can't talk. I promised to sing to you all the time ever since I was little but..my singing made you leave me...*

You choked a sob as the tears sped down your cheeks.

You heard thunder rumbling: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYw7eJYadco (PLAY WITH SONG!)

*I'm so sorry...I'm so sorry..it's all my fault. I can't believe I allowed myself to be happy yesterday. I'm really sorry mommy and daddy. For killing you. For making you leave you because of my stupid, selfish, childish self.*

The rain soaked your dress, hair but you didn't care.

You felt something warm cover your shoulders, "Babo."

*Who?*

"How did I know you'd visit your parents alone?" SungYeol clucked his tongue.

Tears and rain blurred your vision.

"And you didn't take anything warm to wear either. Aigoo, your parents are gonna strike me from heaven for not taking care of you!"

You were stunned, *What is he doing here?*

SungYeol bowed to your parents, "Ahnyeonghaseyoh ________'s mother and father. I'm sorry I came to you in my pajamas but I was so scared that _________ disappeared out of nowhere, I just ran out without thinking."

Your head cast down.

"________ is such a pretty and kind-hearted girl abunim and omonim. She's really good at cooking and has the prettiest smile. The only thing is, that she blames herself when I'm sure you don't blame her at all. I know I'm not fit to be by your precious daughter's side...but I will do my best to make sure she never loses the smile on her face. I promise to take care of her no matter what and to heal her. That is..."

He glanced at you before looking at your parents again,"If she'll let me heal her. I love her with all my heart, she's the first person I've ever genuinely loved so much that it hurts. I hope you'll give us your blessings, please be rest assured I would never hurt your daughter and please help her be healed by me. Thank you."

SungYeol bowed again.

You blankly stared at him.

He frowned slightly, "You should have told me, you babo. I was worried sick-"

You collided with his chest, burying your face, crying.

SungYeol's eyes softened as he pat your back, "There let it all out."

You continued until you were too tired to cry anymore. 

The rain cleared up, and it seemed as if the sun was shining on SungYeol.

"See? Your parents are shining the sun on you!" SungYeol grinned.

*No..they're shining it on you oppa.*

You simply hugged him.

SungYeol slipped his arms under your legs and lifted you up, your face was buried in his neck.

He carried you to his car and buckled your seatbelt.

You tiredly rested your head on the carseat, you sneezed.

"Aigoo! Look, you got sick! And I chased you in my pajamas." SungYeol jokingly scolded, driving home.

"Stay still." He mumbled, getting out and going to the other side to carry you inside.

He filled the bathtub with warm water, brought one of his hoodies and your pajama pants, "Get changed..I'll make you coffee."

You numbly nodded and did as told, when you slipped on his hoodie, you were instantly comforted by SungYeol's scent.

When you came down, SungYeol handed you the warm cup, you blinked in surprise at the sweetness.

"I ran out to get some cocoa...I thought it'd be better than coffee..." SungYeol rubbed the back of his neck.

You nodded in thanks and sat on the couch, SungYeol sat next to you and brushed your hair from your face,"Gwenchana?"

You nodded slowly and set the drink down, "Tired?"

You nodded again, SungYeol smiled, "My shoulder is all yours."

You reached for a pen and post-it, 'You're so affectionate today.'

SungYeol's eyes softened, *Am I really that cold-hearted and awkward?*

"Mian." He mumbled, gently pushing your head onto his shoulder.

Soon you had fallen asleep, SungYeol lifted you up and carried you to your room.

He tucked you in and kissed your forehead, "Sweet dreams baby."