Your Causing More Problems If You Leave

I Ain't No Home Wrecker, I'm CL the Baddest Female!

Oppa, why are you so stupid? I now can't see you the same way anymore. You say you protect me, when you just hide me with no explanation. I loved you since you protected me, but now I don't know.

 

Soon Christmas passed and I was in my room asleep, telling them I was sick. I didn't want to see SeungHyun's face, now I just want to sleep ,but my tears stop me.

I went to take the garbage out when I bumped into Jiyong. 'Hey.' He spoke.

'What?' I looked at him annoyed.

'Can we talk about the baby, later?' He said quietly.

'So now, you want to take responsibility?'

'I've always wanted to, the baby's also mine.' He ran a hand through his hair.

'She is also yours. The baby's a girl.' I looked to the side. A yell caught my attention, a shriek, really. I looked over and it was a very beautiful skinny woman, by the looks very fashionable.

'What does she mean, yours?' Jiyong looked down, rubbing the back of his neck. 'Jiyong look at me, this child isn't yours? Right?'

'You see, Ariel, it happened when we were separated..' he started but was soon interrupted by Ariel.

'You had with her! How long has this been going on?' she started to get red.

I looked down, 'I think I better leave.' I still could hear her as I was walking away.

'Is that why you wanted me to move here with you? Because you can have your baby momma two floors below you!' Soon I heard her come closer, heels clicking. She went to the elevator and left. I went to the wall and went to the trash shoot. I turned around and Jiyong had his hands buried in his face. I went over to him and put a hand on his shoulder.

'Do you want to have tea at my apartment?' I asked. Maybe he isn't as bad as I initially thought, maybe he is frustrated.

--------------------------------------------------------

I was in my kitchen getting the tea bags out of the drawer, I went to Ji Yong who was sitting on the white dining room chair. I can see why I fell for him to begin with, he was cute on the outside, but right now he looked so sad. Like the world is on his shoulders. I sat across from him and handed him a tea bag, I started to dip mine in. 'He let his sit not really caring for it. 'About the baby.'

'Yeah, about her. How's it been? Is she healthy?' I started to remember the miscarriage incident, I grimaced but I made it look like it was the tea.

'She's healthy, but it's going to be the fifth month soon.' He looked up wide eyes.

'Really, it's been that long.' he started to move the teabag around. 'Do you have a job?'

'No one wants to hire a pregnant woman.' I sipped some of the soothing drink.

'Ah true. You know I'll help right? I'm not like that.' I looked at him with a raised eyebrow. 'It was my first one night stand.'

'Ah. So, your fiance it is true what you told me about her five months ago.'

'You remembered? Yeah well, me and her are to marry this summer.' He looked out the window, out to the city buildings and sighed. 'I don't know now, lately things have been rocky, before she or I knew about the baby. I feel like she is distant.'

'Ah, I see. Well.' The door knocked, I nodded at him and got up to answer. I opened the door to SeungRi. 'What are you doing here?'

'Well hello to you too, geez. I just thought you were lonely so I came by for company.' he walked into the living room and looked at the dining room area and saw Jiyong. 'Yo! Jiyong long time no see. I guess you had company already.'

'Is anyone else coming?' I asked as I went to put my cup in the sink.

'Hm, I think SeungHyun, he said he wanted to straighten somethings out.' I stopped. No.

'Oh well, I kinda want to nap, so can you two leave.' I started to push SeungRi to the door and Jiyong followed like nothing.

'Hey I just got here! It's only like five o'clock.' I got him out the door and Ji Yong put an arm around him.

'I know, being pregnant made me tired! YAWN. Alright, bye bye.' I closed the door and slide to the floor. I heard SeungRi ask how Jiyong knew me. He sure was a special kid. I got up and went to shower.

Tomorrow was New Years Eve, how wonderful. Everyone was going to come over, maybe even Ji Yong. I don't know. I know Minji hates his guts and Bom is suspicious. Dara has been pre occupied with her and Taeyang, I try to ask her what's wrong ,but she says I have my own problems, and that she doesn't want to bother me with hers. All the girls were going to spend the two days at the apartment, I was rather excited, the house was filled with cheery laughter.

We were decorating with 2011 signs on December 31, I looked big for my tiny body. I started to put the drinks in the cooler. Soon the door bell was ringing, and people filled the room. We celebrate American New Year because, most of their jobs they work over time on that day. Everyone filled with laughter and cheer, made me feel actually happy. Ji Yong came, but SeungHyun hasn't came yet. I got a call on my cell, and went to my room to answer.

'Hello.'

'Hey, Chae Rin, can you come outside for a little.' Oppa.. I got my coat on and headed to the elevator, I got to the lobby and there he was with his head down, black hair covering his glasses. He didn't notice me, I walked up slow, I brushed the hair from his eyes startling him. He jumped alittle. 'How have you been?'

'Ah, good. The baby kicks alot now actually.' He smiled and fixed his jacket. He wouldn't look me in the eye, I putt my hand on his left cheek and tilted it so he would.

'Chae Rin,' he said in a deep, serious manner. 'I think it's best if, I leave you alone.'

'Why?' I couldn't believe this, how can he.

'I think since, I'm causing more problems and probably stressing you out, its best.' He was about to turn around, but I grabbed his arm and went around to face him.

'If you leave, you are causing a bigger problem then what you created.' I don't know what happened, but I held both his cheeks in my hand and pulled him down in to a kiss, it wasn't anything ual, it was sincere. A long kiss on the lips. He pulled me into his arms and soon I left his lips and laid on his chest, with eyes shut. 'Don't leave my side, you promised to never leave my side.'