Eight

When Opposites Attract

*Ring Ring*

"Aigoo." I took out my phone, turning around. I was a little embarrassed about my phone. It had scratches and was very cheap. One of my friends from middle school bought it for me. I'm in high school and I still have the same phone? Aish, I really am poor, "Yoboseyo?"

"Yoboseyo Heeyoung-ah. It's Jungsu."

"Ah, de?" I asked, looking over at Heechul-sunbae. He was seated on a bench but his stare was still on me. Why can't he just leave me alone?

"Did Chulla take you home yet?" He asked.

"Aniyo, but I'll be heading home soon." I replied, leaning on my left leg, trying not to fidjet, "Wae?"

He sighed. "Cause your dorm manager is looking for you."

I mentally glared at sunbae. Yeah, he'll take care of it.

"Ah, Jungsu-sunbae, can you come pick me up. I don't think-"

Heechul-sunbae quickly geabbed the phone. "Bye hyung." I heard him press the "end call" button as he handed the phone back to me, "Why did you ask him to pick you up? I'll get you home. And is that seriously your phone?"

"Sunbae! That's really rude!" I yelled as my cheeks burned up, slipping my phone into my pocket. I started walking out the park, his foot steps echoing behind me.

"Mianhe." He said, quickly stepping in front of me, stopping me from going anywhere, "Seriously, answer me Heeyoung. Your answer isn't enough."

I stared at him, wondering if he was seriously going to go on about this. When I saw he wasn't going to move I sighed in frustration. "Sunbae, I've never met anyone like you before."

"That's because there's only one me." He said smiling, "But answer me."

"Why are you so stubborn?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"Why are you so stubborn?" He asked, crossing his arms as well.

"Okay, take me home." I said, getting tired with all this fighting. I haven't talked this much in one day in a long time. I forgot how frustrating it was to talk with someone, "Please."

He sighed, running a hand through his hair. "Why is this so difficult Heeyoung? I know a lot of girls that would kill to be in your position."

"Take me home." I replied, not answering his question. I walked around him and continued my way to his car. He followed closely behind me, whining.

~YOUR FATE~

It was a quiet ride, well, on the right side it was really quiet. Heechul-sunbae kept talking and talking. He didn't even bother to wait for me to talk, not that I minded.

"Come on Heeyoung!"

By this time his seriousness was gone, but the feeling of his lips wasn't. He was all whiny, like a little boy who really wanted something...

and that something was me.

A/N: I'm sorry for not updating in a long time D: School is really bugging me -.-