Four

When Opposites Attract

"Kyuuu, is that Kim Heeyoung?" Someone asked, walking towards me and Kyuhyun-sshi Kyuhyun-oppa. He (and a few other guys that were in Super Junior) wanted me to call them oppa. I'd never do that verbally. In my mind was fine.

"De, I'll be around if you need me Heeyoung-ah." He said, waving as he walked over to the boys changing room.

"Park Jungsu imnida. I'm the leader. I assume you know who we all are." He said, as I followed him around the set.

"Ah, aniyo. I just heard about Super Junior two days ago." I said, fiddling with the hem of my blouse.

"Jinja? You're 15 right? I thought girls your age obsess over Super Junior." He said with a laugh, "Ah, can you put that over there? De, komawoyo."

"I'm just... really focused on my studies right now." I said, lying slightly.

I wasn't completely lying. I'm currently in high school and in an accelerated program with only scholarships keeping me in school. I couldn't afford to lose any of them. The only money I get is from the allowances SM gives me.

My parents are all the way in Hong Kong, living with my mom's umma. They couldn't afford to pay the rent for our house here in Seoul so I auditioned for SM and got in, staying in the dorm, living in Korea alone. It isn't that depressing. I've learned to live and care for myself since I was 5 or 6 when my parents went to go somewhere for a few years. I should probably hate them with all my heart and wouldn't consider them my parents anymore but, I don't. I blame myself for all their problems.

When I wasn't born yet my parents had such high paying jobs they were living almost higher then middle class. When I was born I had a lot of problems with my health (and I still do) that the bills almost made them bankrupt. I decided that I would stay here in Korea while my parents went to live with my grandparents. They didn't like me very much so that's probably another reason why I don't want to live with them.

You're thinking "shouldn't the parents decide what to do? Not a 15-year-old?" You're right but, I feel really bad for doing this to my parents. I shouldn't force them to do anything.

Ah, why am I ranting on about this? No one knows any of this anyways. I'll just have to do this music video and do a good job. I need to stop worrying about my problems. My parents don't even want me around.

"Araso." Jungsu-sshi said, pointing to something, "This will be where you'll do most of your appearances. I don't think you'll be appearing with any of the members but just a few single shots."

"Ah, araso." I said, nodding, "What is the music video for?"

"It's for a new song, "Marry U." He explained, leading me over to the rest of the band mates, "Let me get all of them to introduce themselves."

"De." I said, following closely behind him.

Whoa, there were 13 members in this group?