One

When Opposites Attract

"Aniyo, Sunnie-ah, like this." The instructor said to one of the many trainees. I was sitting down, taking a break while the instructor taught 20-year-old Cho Sunye. To be honest, she had great potential. The only problem was she was always getting teased by some of the girls that she called her "friends."

"Okay, that's good Sunnie-ah, you can take a break."

"De." She said, bowing as she sat with them.

"Yah! Sunnie, can't you dance better then that?" Lee Chunhae squealed, making sure everyone in the dance studio heard. Instructor-nim didn't do anything. She was outside talking to someone.

"Ah, mianhe." I heard her say softly as she reached for the bottle beside Park Eunmi. Eunmi immediately hid it behind her, smirking.

"Aniyo, Sunnie." She said, "Go train until you get it right."

Sunye looked at them with pleading eyes but did as they said. The group of 4 exited to go to the bathroom. I grabbed one of my water bottles from my bag and walked over to her.

"Here, drink this." I said, smiling slightly.

"Ah, komawoyo." She said, taking it and drinking half of it, "Ah, who are you anyways?"

I stared at her for a moment then sighed. I was really that invisible. "I'm one of the trainees in your class. Kim Heeyoung."

"Omo! Really?" She exclaimed. I nodded.

"Give the bottle to me." I said, sticking my hand out.

"Wae?" She asked as she put it in my hand.

"Sunny!"

I was already seated back down as they made their way to Sunye, putting the bottle back in my bag. Aish, these girls are a pain. If they had seen Sunye with the bottle of water we'd both get in trouble. Luckily I heard their heels clicking in the hallway.

"Girls!" The instructor said happily, almost in a dase as she entered the dance studio again, "I'd like you to meet someone."

I looked up from my book, looking over at the set of double doors. Instructor-nim was standing next to a guy.. girl? No, guy. He had the features of a girl, which was really odd.

"Heenim!" Every single girl in that studio yelled, rushing over to him. So they knew this guy. I didn't bother to stand and faunt over him. It was a waist of time.

"Heeyoung-nie!"

I looked up, Sunye waving her arm as she told me to come over. I shook my head mouthing "aniyo."

Instructor-nim had other plans though.

"Heeyoung-ah! Come here for a few minutes!"