Ten

When Opposites Attract

Heechul's POV

I watched as a couple girls approached her, smirks covering their seemingly innocent faces. They whispered something to her as they pointed towards me. Something about them didn’t seem right.

Heeyoung sighed, nodding. She set her ear phones down and approached me. The girls in the class made two rows for Heeyoung to walk through like the last time I came here.

“Annyeong haseyo Heechul-sshi, Ryeowook-sshi.” She said, bowing.

“Annyeong Heeyoung-ah! This is your class?” Ryeowook asked, completely oblivious to the tension in the room, “There are so many pretty trainees!”

“Kamsahamnida Ryeowook-oppa!” The girls cheered, making me mentally roll my eyes.

“Do you have an answer?” I asked Heeyoung as she stood in front of me. Her natural light brown hair was tied in two pigtails, her aegyo showing without her even trying. I must admit, she was prettier then me. She’s the only exception.

“De.” She said, scratching her neck nervously, “Can we talk outside?”

“Of course.” I said, opening the set of double doors. Before I had exited the room I caught a glimpse of the group of girls nodding, smirks covering their faces.

She followed me outside. She stood in front of me, leaning on the wall. Her head was hung low so I couldn’t really see her face. Me being the person I am did what normal people do when it was really awkward. I made it even more awkward.

I placed two fingers under her chin, lifting her head. “Heeyoung, let me see your beautiful face.”

Instead of smiling at my comment she pushed my hand away, looking right at me. “Aniyo.”

“Aniyo..? Bwoh?” I asked, not getting it.

“My answer. Aniyo.” She explained, crossing her arms.

“Bwo-bwoh!? Wae!?” I yelled, getting flustered. This is the first time I’ve been turned down. It felt… really bad.

She bit her lip. Even when I had the urge to get mad at this girl my heart stopped me from doing so. Her angelic face stopped me from thinking bad things the moment my eyes lay on her.

“Like I said yesterday. That’s my explanation.” She replied, getting ready to leave. I slammed my hands on the wall, trapping her, “Leave me alone sunbae.”

“I know you like me.” I said, not believing a single thing she said, “I know you want to say yes. Why are you rejecting me!?”

She turned to face me. “Cause if I date you I’ll get bashed by your fans, they’ll make fun of me because you’re prettier then me, you’re always straight forward, your mood swings are really confusing and I’m a nobody compared to you!”

“Yah! Don’t yell at me! Who are you to talk like that!?” I yelled, lifting my hand, ready to hit her. No one yells at me, ever. Just when my hand was about to contact her perfect milky face a hand stopped me. I didn’t even know what was happening. My mood swings were taking control of my body.

“Hyung! What are you doing!?” Ryeowook yelled, making me face him, shaking me away from my sudden rage. My features softened and I looked at Heeyoung. My eyes turned wide with guilt as I looked over at her.

She was curled into a ball, he arms wrapping around her head instinctively. She was whispering to herself, “Don’t hit me, please, don’t hit me.”

What… what was I doing!?

“M-mianhe Heeyoung! I wasn’t going to hit you! I promise!” I said, bending down. I took a hold of her hands, prying them away from her head, “Mianhe, mianhe Heeyoung. I didn’t mean it. I got carried away.”

She wasn’t listening to me. She just kept repeating this phrase, “Mianhe appa, mianhe.”

Appa?I thought, looking at her with worried eyes. What’s… what’s wrong with my Heeyoung?

“Heeyoung, what’s wrong, tell your sunbae what’s wrong.” I said, wrapping my arms around her. Ryeowook was telling everyone to go back into the dance studio. Once he was finished he went back to us, bending down.

“Hyung, why were you going to hit Heeyoung-ah?” Ryeowook asked, looking worriedly at his dongsaeng.

“I wasn’t going to hit her!” I yelled but I knew my words were lies. I was already going to hit her but Ryeowook stopped me in time.

Aish, babo Heechul babo!

 

A/N: Jwesonghamnida! I haven't updated a lot. I hope this dramatic scene made you forgive me (: