Two

When Opposites Attract

I felt every single pare of eyes on me as I made my way through everyone.

"Kim Heeyoung?"

"Who's that?"

"Is she a new trainee?"

"Omo! Why are they talking outside?"

Ah, seriously. I started training with SM since I was 13 and I was in the same classes as these girls ever since then. How can they not notice me? I'm the youngest in the whole class after all. Everyone was from 18-20 years old.

I closed the door behind me, walking over to instructor-nim and the guy.

"Wae?" I asked quietly.

"This is Kim Heechul from our company's boyband Super Junior." She smiled to herself, "Ah, what am I saying, of course you know him."

"Aniyo." I replied immediately, truthful.

She looked at me like I was some alien from space. "How old are you Heeyoung-ah?"

"15. Wae?" I asked, not sure where this was going.

"Aish, I know this ahjumma and she knows who Super Junior is." She said, laughing.

The guy laughed at me too. I didn't find anything funny.

If being ignored by your parents since age 5 means you're a social outcast and is completely unaware of the famous people in the company you're training for then I'll try not to do that when I get married and have kids.

"Okay, anyways. Heechul-ah asked if we had any trainees that could possibly appear in their new music video. Since you're marks at school and here are the highest we've ever had we chose you."

"Wae? Why me? I thought you'd pick Eunmi-sshi or something. She's already in her 20's."

"De, but... her marks in college are really low and her dancing hasn't improved since she first began training. SM doesn't really want her to appear in any music videos until her marks get higher."

"Ah, araso." I said, slipping my hands into my pockets, "When will this happen?"

Instructor-nim looked at Heechul-sshi.

"It begins two days from now." He said with a smile, "Will you be busy with schooling?"

"Aniyo, I'm done all my school work for the whole semester." I said, scratching my head.

"Bwoh? Jinja?" Instructor-nim asked, "But, you just started this semester!"

"De, but I kept finishing the work they gave me and didn't have anything else to teach me." I said, shrugging. To me this was nothing. I don't know why people are so surprised with that. I just don't procrastinate like people do.

Heechul-sshi laughed. "Ah, she'll do just fine noona. Kamsahaeyo noona. Komawoyo Heeyoung-ah."

I bowed.

So... I'll be appearing in a music video now huh?