Three

When Opposites Attract

2 Days Later...

"Just go in through a set of double doors to your right and go into the third set of double doors. That's the entrance to the set." The security guard said, pointing to a set of grey doors.

"Ah, kamsahamnida." I said, bowing as I pulled my backpack onto one of my shoulders, making my towards the door.

~SUJU~

"Heeyoung-ah!" I heard someone yell. It was Heechul-sshi, he was in a white tuxedo, his bangs spiked up. He was with three other people. I could tell they were older then me even though they had those ageless faces.

I walked over to him, bowing." Annyeong haseyo Heechul-sshi."

"Annyeong." He said, bowing, "This is Han Geng, or Hankyung, Cho Kyuhyun and Lee Sungmin."

"Annyeong haseyo." I said, bowing towards them.

They bowed as well. "Annyeong."

"You look really young, how old are you?" The one with blond hair said, Han Geng-sshi... Han Geng? Oh, he was Chinese.

"15." I said, smiling slightly.

"Ah, I see. Han Geng imnida, I look forward to working with you." He said, smiling. I smiled back.

"Sungmin imnida, I look forward to working with you too." The one with the baby face said, smiling. I nodded, smiling.

The last one smiled at me. "Kyuhyun imnida. I look forward to working with you as well."

"Kim Heeyoung imnida. Please treat me well." I said, bowing.

"De de de!" Heechul yelled abruptly, "Let's finish this so I can go back home to Heebum!"

He quickly left and ran over to another group of boys.

"Heebum?" I asked towards them.

"His cat." Han Geng said, looking over at him with an amused expression, "Just to let you know Heeyoung-ah. If Heechul-hyung blows up in your face for no apparant reason, it's because he's got really weird mood swings."

"Ah.. araso." I said. No wonder he seems all hyper here then when he was in the studio, "Um, where should I go to get ready?"

"I'll come with you." Kyuhyun-sshi said, taking my backpack, "Iliwa."

"De. Annyeong Han Geng-sshi, Sungmin-sshi." I said, waving back at them.

"Annyeong." They said, waving.