Chapter 6

It started in the Bathroom
"wait wait stop! Where are we going?" There was no response as Lay was dragged further and further away from the field, passed the history building and even passed The Sacred One.  Kris, a man of few words, finally released Lay's hand after several minutes of brisk walking. There in front of them was the most spectacular sight Lay had ever seen. It was a ...candy shop. A little clustered, there were 3 columns of shelves and the walls were covered in pastel pink. Lay smiled to himself. Even though Lay seemed rather content seeing candy, he tugged at Kris' shirt and asked "um kris, why did you bring me to a Candy shop?" Lay did really like candy though. He couldn't wait to buy some however Kris wasn't interested by his surroundings.  He clutched Lay's hand as he nodded at the old man seated behind the counter. There beside the counter was nothing but pink wallpaper. OR SO LAY THOUGHT. BAM BAM BAM! three  loud bams came from the other side. The wall glowed a pale yellow. It grew brighter and brighter, illuminating the entire store until cracks could be seen. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? Lay cringed both in confusion and in further confusion. Lay was ultimately - confused.