Chapter 13

It started in the Bathroom
Lay's eyes widened. He bit is lower lip. "is this really love?" Lay asked in genuine confusion. "Yes....Lay, do you trust me?" "I trust you Kris." At that, Kris lowered himself onto the ground and crouched. "Get on." A piggyback at this age? Lay couldn't help but smile at the thought of getting one as he clumsily fumbled his way onto Kris' broad back. "Now, close your eyes." Lay complied. His arms and legs wrapped around Kris' large body as he squeezed his eyes shut. There was a sudden gust of wind from above him. Lay tightened his grip on Kris' chest as he felt the increasing pressure. The sounds of the playground diminished and after a short while, there was silence. The wind stopped. Lay's mind was a jumble and he didn't know which direction was which. What just happened? It felt like he was on a roller-coaster or some scary ride. Lay couldn't resist a peek so he opened eyes and gaped at the foreign surrounding. "KA-KARISU...I'm flying!" Kris smirked to himself. He was sort of disappointed that he couldn't see Lay's excited face though, since if he turned his neck he'd probably bash into an abnormally large eagle and plummet to the floor and die. Lay continued to admire the skies. The fluffy white clouds that resembled fairy floss complemented the light blue sky. Birds flew right passed him. It was a whole new world. He felt like Jasmine and blushed at the thought of that. "Karisu you're like my magic carpet!" muttered Lay. "WHAT? DID YOU SAY SOMETHING?" There was no reply so Kris assumed that he was just hearing things. The sky gradually changed to bright pinks and oranges. It was already sunset. "LOOK AT THAT KRIS!" Kris immediately turned around to Lay, as his name was accurately pronounced for the first time. "Lay! You just said my name RIGH-" "KRIS KRIS KRIS!" "that's right! You're saying it r-" "NOOO IN FRONT OF YOU! WATCH OU-" It was too late. Lay grasped onto Kris as tight as possible as the rapidly plummeted. Kris had bashed into abnormally large super evil Eagle Chen that roamed the earth's skies. As the boys fell, entangled in each other, the eagle said "MKAWK HAEK DORK LIM DA HOK HOK BUN LADUN" which meant MUAHAHAHAAAHHHA I AM EAGLE BIN LADEN in eagle language. AI DE DAKU DE MO N RO DO CHEN CHEN!