Am I going to die?

It started in the Bathroom
I'm going to die. I'm going to die - thought Lay as he plummeted down, head first. Having no more strength to hold onto Kris, Lay closed his eyes and released his grip. The memories of the sunflower field flashed in his mind. Kris felt the sudden weight lifted from his body. His eyes widened in shock at the sight of his lover falling faster and faster. Now that Kris was not tangled with Lay, he was able to move more freely and so he did a somersault to regain his balance in the air as Lay continued to fall exponentially. . Kris chased after Lay as fast as possible. The people on the ground went, " is it a bird? Is it a plane?" No. It was the man with the Dragon tattoo. Kris' expression grew more and more agitated as Lay drew closer and closer to the ground. He wasn't going to make it in time. Kris howled as he pushed harder and harder against the air. Go faster Kris. Go faster. Now Lay was only a few hundred meters from the ground. . Krisus. Kris intently followed Lay as he descended. 400m. 300m. 200m 150m. Kris' lips were now covered in dry blood from frustration. ARGHHHHHH! LAY!!! Kris just couldn't go any faster. If only he was in Exoplanet, then he could transform into a dragon, maximizing his speed. 100m. 70m. Kris' heart was about to burst. He closed his eyes as he did not want to see his lover die. He waited for 3 seconds, counting in his mind, 50m, 25m, 1m.....he opened his eyes.