Chapter 11

It started in the Bathroom
A new day began and as usual Kris strutted his y into the bathroom and checked his flawless face. To his disappointment, Lay wasn't there. So homeroom began and first period and second period and nothing was important because no matter what class Kris was in, all he thought of was Lay. The image of him sleeping so innocently was forever engraved into his mind. Luckily when Kris stepped out of second period for lunch, he saw Lay scurry along the corridor. As Lay drew closer, Kris patted him on the shoulder, waiting for Lay to respond. However Lay gave him THE COLD SHOULDER and hurried passed him. Kris stood in the middle of the corridor in utter shock and disbelief.  Did Lay just avoid me? ME? THE PERFECT SKINNED KRIS? Kris dragged himself back into the classroom and slammed his fist onto the table next to his, where Luhan was seated. Luhan jumped from the sudden bash against his table. "Kris...are you okay?" questioned Luhan in a concerned tone. "NO. I don't understand. Why won't this person talk to me. I HAVE PERFECT SKIN! I'M NO LONGER THE TANNED BOY THAT I ONCE WAS!!! WEI SHE MA!?!?" Kris basically screamed at Luhan like in the Mama mv, but fortunately Luhan  was very considerate with a fantastic temper and told Kris to calm down. "HOW CAN I CALM DOWN. I want to be with that person all the time! As much as possible! WHY WON'T HE TALK TO ME?"  "Kris, take a deep breath and calm do- , wait, did you just say ... 'he'?" "AH SHI..." without finishing his swearing, Kris sprinted out the classroom as fast as he could. He ran down the fire escape stairs and sat on the last step. In front of him he could see the soccer field. He could see Lay.