Chapter 5

It started in the Bathroom
"Lay! hurry up!" called out one of his team members. "ah crap! Forgot about the game!" Lay scrambled in search for the soccer ball. It lay right beside Kris however luckily Lay was still busy searching for it in the completely wrong area, so Kris managed to toss it further away. "I just can't seem to find it" said Lay as his eyes swept across the oval. "oh no. You must have kicked it further." replied Kris, his best attempt to sound natural. Lay frowned. "really?" Kris nodded in agreement. He looked at Lay's worried face, "let's look for it together." Kris bit his lip and looked away. What an embarrassing thing he said. Together they searched the school grounds and everytime they got closer to the ball, Kris would kick it further away. Surprising thing was that Lay hadn't realized the unlikelihood of the ball being this far away from the field. Several minutes passed and both Lay and Kris sighed. Lay stared back at the green soccer field. "we won't find it will we!!" questioned Lay as Kris chucked the ball into the nearby bin. "oh.er yeah no we won't find it.." Lay pouted. Seeing this sight, Kris ruffled Lay's hair upon reflex. It was soft like a dog's. "There there. No big issue." Kris couldn't believe the vast seas of cheese that spurted out of his tiny mouth. What's gotten into me.. thought Kris just as the bell for last period rung. "ah the bell. See you next time!" With that one line, Lay turned his sweaty back towards Kris and ran back to the oval where his belonging were. However as he was running, he kept feeling something behind him. Following him. He turned around to see Kris chasing after him. The distance between the two grew closer until Lay's forearm was caught under Kris' large hands. "AHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I thought you were a devil....you look really scary when you run !" exclaimed Lay. "sorry" "so...?" There was a brief pause. "um what subject do you have next?" "that's what you chased me for?...I have History." "skip it." "..wait what..? Skip the class? I cant do th-" Kris grabbed Lay's wrist and tugged Lay to.. To where?