Chapter 4

It started in the Bathroom
"watch out!!!!!!" Kris lifted his book away from his face only to be hit with a soccer ball. "OUCHHH! What the hell is yo-" There in front of Kris stood Lay. His sweat dripped down the sides of his slender face. His hair and uniform were soaked as words sprouted from his breathless mouth. "oh my god! I'm so sorry! Are you alright?" Lay bowed frantically as he apologized. Once he finished his apology, he looked up to see Kris. "ah toilet boy! We meet again!" "...toilet boy?" "oh sorry! I forgot to ask your name the other day...well more like I didn't really give you a chance did I? Oh silly me I always go blabbing on by myself! People always think I don't care about them but it's just a habit...ah there I go again...blabbing on and on! I'm so sorry!"  "...haha it's okay..." "really? Thank god! I thought you didn't want to be my friend since I'm such a blabber mouth!" Indeed Kris hated people who talked too much like the one in his homeroom, but somehow Lay was different. "nah I think your habits kinda cute." What the did I just say?!?!? Kris broke eye contact with Lay. Lay beamed. "your name?" "it's Kris." "Kreese?" "no no ka-ri-s" "ku-ri-su" "no! KA RI S" "kurosu!" "....are u trying to kill me?" With that the two boys burst into laughter.