Chapter 1

It started in the Bathroom
The first cherry blossom fell from the sacred cherry blossom tree called The Sacred One. This was the start of spring. A time of love. But what could possibly happen in an all boys school? Kris bit his lips as he eyed himself in the mirror. You y he thought to himself. And so another ordinary day began just like the beginning of cliche romance mangas. Kris caught the train with friends followed by a short walk to school. He was taller than everyone he walked passed and he felt great!  Click. Kris looked down at his counter. 47 just from this morning he thought to himself. Best record yet.  Confidently greeting all the teachers, he walked into the bathroom. That's where he went every morning before the homeroom bell rung. For the 21st time that morning, he flicked his hair as he smirked at his own y reflection. I Bring all the boys out he thought. Indeed he did. For just as he stepped out of the bathroom, a boy that he hadn't seen before entered. 48. 48 people shorter than him. Muahahahahaha. I'm king kong he thought to himself unaware that he had a huge grin on his face. "um excuse me..." "huh.." "you're so big that you're kinda blocking the doorway......." Lay exclaimed trying to remain polite. Kris blushed and immediately distanced himself. He closed his eyes in embarrassment as only "ah.." managed to come out of his mouth. The bell for homeroom rang.