Chapter 2

It started in the Bathroom
Homeroom was boring as usual and Kris didn't even feel like mentioning this one annoying brat that just wouldn't shut his freaking traphole. So it was a week B, which meant English for first period. Even though Kris is Canadian, he never really managed to grasp the concept of essay or story writing. In fact his vocabulary was also appalling. Almost as appalling as the teachers obvious wig that Kris had been staring at for the past 40 minutes. Arghhh why is school so boring. Why are there no transuals or hot female teachers. Kris scanned the room only to find sweat covered brats.  He looked at his watch. Another 20 minutes to go. As he was seated at the corner, he witnessed everything that happened in the classroom. Or so he thought... Kris' eyelids slowly drooped upon hearing the teachers horrendous analysis of Harry Potter. And before he realized he has dozed off.  KRIS POTTER KRIS POTTER! you saved the princess!!! Congratulations! Now Pigwarts can be at peace forever knowing that you have defeated the Demon Lord Chen! As a reward I present you with your own personal horse!  Elated upon hearing this, Kris the Wizard visited the stable where all the beasts were kept. He glanced around. AIYAH. Not a single pretty one he thought! He sighed as he turned his back towards the horses preparing for his departure. But just as he was about to step out, there was a nudge against his shoulders. Kris turned around to see a white stallion. No it was not a stallion. Far Better than the one in Shrek. It was a unicorn. It's horn reflected the blazing sun producing rays of light which perched a pale rainbow against Kris' clothes. He began to brush this unicorn's flowing silver hair. Brush brush  Brush brush... Brush..... There was a sudden thud. Kris gradually lifted his head from the table only to face a bald man. He blinked a few times to clear his vision. ah .  The door slammed.  Kris leaned against the outside of his classroom. AIYAHHHHH WEI SHE ME? why? wtf was I dreaming about?a unicorn? WTF.