Chapter 7

It started in the Bathroom
The breeze was refreshingly familiar. Lay reached out to rub his eye only to see Kris' face towering above him. Kris' face was the iest thing Lay had ever seen and upon this revelation, Lay immediately turned away from Kris. He hoped that Kris wouldn't get the wrong impression.  After all Lay was just admiring Kris. Just admiring. As Lay gradually regained conscious, he scanned the new surroundings. He could hear the occasional tweet of birds as well as the gurgling of water close by. Kris hauled Lay up from the ground and grinned. His fingers pointed at the scenery that was ahead as Lay spun around to see what Kris was pointing to with such delight. "wow. Its - " "beautiful isn't it?" finished Kris. Lay nodded as he raced towards the creek. The water was so clear that the tiny fish could be seen swimming in the current. Lay crouched down and slipped his hand into the crystal clear water, swishing his hand back and forth as if he had never seen fish before. "KARISUUUU! LOOK AT ALL THE FISHIES! KAWAI DESU YO NE?"  Kris laughed, and pointed to the one fish that was struggling to catch the current. It kept wiggling, trying to get passed a pebble. "This one's cute." stated Kris. "like me?" Lay joked. "yeah." Lay instantly pulled his hand out of the water and turned his back at Kris. He wasn't expecting such an answer. With his back still facing Kris, he mumbled that he'd get the wrong idea if Kris said that. There was a brief silence and Kris replied, "yeah, sorry about that. Must have given you a weird thought." Even though Lay was expecting such an answer, upon hearing it, his heart sank lower and lower as he gazed at the creek beside him. He didn't know why he felt so disappointed.