☾ 3 ☽

Once in a Blue Moon
"Yong Junhyung, the young novelist grabs attention of the literature world with his first book, Fiction in Fact.
 
Within just three months, the book became best seller in no time and he is now on top list of most successful young persons in South Korea. Despite the fact that he is only 23 years old, his popularity is amazing.
 
People reviewed his book and it has positive review. The book can make the readers to feel like they are part of the story. The way he wrote can grab readers' heart and makes them love the story in instance.
 
The story line is pretty simple yet heartwrenching. Fiction in Fact is a story about a young male who loved to write and when he was going to give up on his dream, someone saved his dream once and forever.
 
A young girl encouraged him to continue his dream. She promised him that she would be his number one fan if he became famous with his writing and that's how he had his confidence back.
 
Junhyung nailed the readers by the way he described the male character's point of view. It's so detail as if it's him the one who met the girl.
 
Some assumed that the story is based on the true story but, up until now, no official announcement has been made.
 
His fans have asked him to continue writing because they will love to read his writing again. Junhyung hasn't said a word about having a new book but the readers anticipate it.
 
For all of you who haven't read Fiction in Fact, we definitely recommend it."

 
Junhyung closes the magazine and throws it to his bed. He heaves a sigh and rests his back on the back of the chair. His eyes are locked on his laptop screen.
 
It shows the blank page of word processor and he has been staring at it for almost an hour. He has no idea what he must write down because his mind is wandering somewhere else after the meeting with two mysterious persons today.
 
"Kumi...," he whispers the name. "Who are you? Why did I see you in my dream?"
 
Gikwang's words are still echoing in his mind. The way he looked at him, the way he talked to him; it's obvious that he is not happy with Junhyung's intention to be closer with Kumi.
 
He still can't believe that Kumi is his fan. Writing has been his passion since years ago and he finally published his first book three months ago.
 
Fame became his best friend and he grows to understand that people are waiting for his next book. They want something as good or maybe better than his first one.
 
Unfortunately his muse disappeared to nowhere. His idea has stopped flowing ever since he started to have the dream.
 
The dream is always the same.
 
He stands under the blue moon and he can't see anyone else. Everything is white. He always looks for someone and he will see her standing there as if she is waiting for her.
 
The girl who has the exactly same face with Kumi, the one he just met today.
 
"Is it just a coincidence?" Junhyung asks himself. He scoffs and puts his fingers back on the keyboard, "It's crazy."
 
Kumi's smile crosses his mind again and he feels the urge to write something.

 
"They said dreams are the windows of the soul. I never understood what that meant until I met you, the one who has the other half of my heart.
 
Whenever I see you in my dream, I keep thinking that it can't possibly a dream. The dream is too good to be true if you're with me.
 
Tell me.
 
Why can't I see you everyday whenever I want to see you?
 
Why can't I hear your voice the way I always call out just so you will look at me?
 
Why are we not together?
 
Are you waiting for the blue moon, the day we will meet again?"

 
Junhyung stops typing and he feels a pang in heart. He wonders if he is writing about what he is feeling or actually about what the main character is thinking.
 
"What happened to me?" he messes his hair with frustration. "What is this feeling?"
 
He reads what he just typed on the laptop before he decides to delete it.
 
"Will I dream of you again tonight... Kumi?"