Chapter 1

push and pull..?

Donghae pov

I'm just sitting under the tree, rest my back on the tree, and enjoy the wind that make me a lillte bit sleepy..

Now I have no class until the next two hour..

I'm about to sleep when Ryeowook and Shindong hyung come and sit next to me noisily..

"Ya! What are you doing here, Hae? Have you no class?" Shindong hyung asked me with very bright tone as always..

"Nope hyung.. I'm free for the next two hour.. we have same class right, Wook-ah" I'm asked to Ryeowook and he nod..

"Heeey, guysss!!!!!! What are you all doing here? It so damn hot here and my skin just about to melting. Why we don't just go to cafe nearby? hmmm?" Heechul hyung comes and greet us and literally drag us to the cafe he mentioned before.. and as always, we just can do the things he wants.. he is the diva all the way.. and it wont be good to broke his rarely bright mood like today..

as we arrived in the cafe, we sit in the corner, and Ryeowook ask us, "what you want to drink, hyung?"

and then we order the drinks and some snacks.. we are still chit-chatting about campus life which is so boring now when Heechul hyung tells us the reason he invites us here..

"You know, I'm Kim Heechul, this milky-shin-white Kim Heechul is having a crush with someone. and I want to show him to you all, so just wait till he comes.. I bet he will come here soon.."

mmm, yeah. don't be surprised. Heechul hyung is a gay. while Ryeowook and Shindong hyung and me doesn't know our gender preverence yet.. actually, I've never thought about being a gay, I always think that someday I will marry with a girl. but, when I know Heechul hyung, I become not really know that would I really marry a girl or not? I think because I've never have a crush to anybody, and never even tought about searching a lover-dovey partner, so I don't even know what is my orientation. but, I know that being a gay is not something wrong. we can choose who will we love right? when the time is comes, love is a love, no matter is it she or he..

actually me and Ryeowook is know each other because we're in the same faculty and in the same year, and we have some class together. we are in music faculty. while Shindong hyung is from dance faculty, Heechul hyung same as mine, but he is my senior, they're friend.

we (Me+Ryeowook and Sindong+Heechul hyung) know each other because somedays ago, when I'm still a very freshmen student here, I sat under the same tree as earlier, and then out of the blue Heechul hyung came to me and pinch my cheek and said "Whooaa. such a cute and fragile freshmen.. let's be friend. I'm Kim Heechul." and because of that, we sometimes hang out together, and then I know Shindong hyung. and then the hyungs know Ryeowook. somehow I feel comfortable around them and basically I can call them as my bestfriend in this campus..

well, I'm an introvert person, and not really like to talk to stranger or approach someone first. I will just become friendly when I'm around with my friend. while Ryeowook and Shindong hyung is a friendly yet bright person. and Heechul hyung is extremely friendly person to someone he want to be friend to. so that's explain why the four of us sitting together now.

"He comes! He comes! OHMYGAWD such a handsome guy. people, he is the one. he is handsome right?!!! perfect!!!!!" Heechul hyung asked happily to us. and I take a look to the person he means. and yeeeaaah, he is really Heechul hyung's ideal type. "A good one" I said and I give my thumb up to Heechul hyung as I agree with him and courage him to continue whatever he wants to do with the guy.

"You know, Hae. He will be mine in one month for sure." he said confidently. and I can see the sparkle in his eyes. heechul hyung definitely likes this guy. and I just chuckled when I see his excitement when he tells us about this guy. I'm observing people in this cafe and my eyes cought a guy who seems like he scanning me now. and I cant help to wonder who is that guy. am I know him? I don't think so. and then why he saw me like that? I keep looking at him while wondering if he is someone I know or what, and he keep looking me in the same way for a long time till now. and then Ryeowook tap my shoulder, "Hae-ya, we need to attend class now" and I realized that my class is almost begin.

"Oh, already? okay then, see you again you two. and please wear sunblock. the heat is killing." Heechul hyung said which I replied with chuckled.

as we walk out of the cafe, I take a glance to that guy again. and I see that he still keep his eye on me.what the hell happen to him? am I look strange or what?

 

Eunhyuk pov

my heart literally beats faster when he looking at me for the first time. and he keep looking at me.

is he know that I was following him around about one and half month already till now? from what I remember he didn't even ever saw me when I was following him around, but why he keep looking to me while I keep looking at him.

that day, I was just about to went home when he, Lee Donghae, bump me in the hallway. I was about to say sorry to him when he just collect his book that fell around and walked. not even have a glance to me. and I left dumbfounded. and then, I saw him again on the next day and the next day and the next day, and he seemed not even aware that we met each other.

I never believe in love at the first sight, but I feel somehow attached to him when I first met him when we bumped each other. and my curiosity grew bigger as I kept met him everyday accidently. and I ended up following him until now. I know where he lives. who are his bestfriends. and even I'm already used to his change of expression when something happen. I don't know if is this really a fate but when I was about to stop my stalking activity, he always in my sight, I don't even why but I kept met him again and then I continued my stalking.

and today is the really first time he look at me. the first time he knows that me, Lee Hyuk Jae a.k.a EunHyuk, is exist.

when you are stalking someone and that someone look at you back, you can't help but your heart will beat faster like me now. and I can feel a butterfly in my stomach when he keep looking at me. and then, one of his friend tap his shoulder and tell something to him, and he walking out and he take a glance to me again before he heading out.

when he is put of my sight, I let out a sigh, and realized that my palm is wet because of my sweat. and my heart slowly beating back to its normal rate.

oh my god. I don't know that being looked by someone can make this kind of feeling.

and I sigh again. he is gone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n : a stalker hyukie, hhhee..

I was edit a little part about Heechul, can tou see the different? hhe

hope you enjoy it.. I will make the next chapter (hopefully soon)..

see yaaa.. :)

-dybquerida-