Teaser 07

Shining Phoenix || Apply Closed

 

[Like every other

”Luke, hey Luke!” Min Mi tried to get his attention. She had some new information to him. She took a lollipop out from her pocket and unwrapped it waiting for Lucas to stop working. She got tired of waiting and asked him to come down to the town’s plaza.

Min Mi went down to the plaza again. She had met a girl who said she was a dragon slayer and needed help. She had asked her to wait there and that she would bring Lucas. The dragon slayer was still standing at the same place Min Mi had left her.

“You just have to wait a bit longer” Min Mi said and took out some candy drops from her pockets.

“Do you want?” She asked, the other girl eyed her suspiciously but saw that she ate one herself and thought that it was safe to trust this girl. While standing there waiting Min Hi asked a lot of questions about her being a dragon slayer. Like where the dragon was now and that stuff. She also got to know that the girl’s name was Cho Kyung Min. After more talking Lucas finally came. 

“So Min Mi… what do you want me to see?” Lucas asked eyeing the Kyung Min. Min Mi just nodded towards the girl Lucas was looking at. Lucas didn’t feel like asking questions and instead just read both their minds and found what he was looking for.

“Ahhh, A dragon slayer you say?”

“No, I didn’t say anything” Kyung Min replied.

“Sorry, I was just reading your mind. Please forgive me for doing that”

There was an awkward silence where Lucas and Kyung Min just stared at each other. Min Mi decided to interrupt the silence.

“Why don’t we make her a part of our guild? I mean she has nowhere to go” she asked looking back and forth between Lucas and Kyung Min.

“If she has no place to stay I guess she can”

Kyung Min wasn’t actually so egger to join the guild of a mind reader. But that was the best offer she had gotten in I while. This would mean that she could get money and have a place to stay and meet people.

“I will accept the offer, now please show me the way”

Lucas just vanished into a shadow and left the job of showing her the way to Min Mi. While showing her the short way Min Mi tried to small talk with Kyung Mi, but it was all in vain. Kyung Mi was very skeptical to it all and didn’t seem willing to open up to her. She showed her the way to the office and left her alone.

“Who was that?” A guy asked Min Mi.

“Oh Zelo, her name is Cho Kyung Min. She is a dragon slayer!” She replied and giggled. After that Min Mi left but Zelo stood outside to wait for the girl. When she finally came outside she was surprised to see a boy staring intensely at her.

“Can I help you?” She asked confused. As a child he had bad experiences with a local dragon slayer. He felt unwell just thinking about it. After a while he replied.

“Don’t go around messing up the place like every other dragon slayer dose.” And with that he went outside and Lucas come outside the office.

“Oh, I was afraid this would happen.” Lucas mumbled just loud enough for Kyung Min to hear. She turned to look at Lucas. She didn’t need to say anything because Lucas knew what she was going to ask.

“You see he doesn’t really like dragon slayers… His name is Zelo. Don’t think too much about it he has to grow up someday” He sighed and patted Kyung Mi on the shoulder trying to comfort her but he only made her more uncomfortable.         

Dragon slayer]



 

~~Panda's Note~~

Sorry guys. I don't actually feel well but I will try to work more on this story. Last one accpeted as main charcter! yay Finally the story can start! Don't feel bad if I didn't choose you since I actually liked everyones app >.< I just feel easier with writing with these personalities okay lost of typos probably but I'm sick so give me a break! Love your comments bye~