Teaser 05

Shining Phoenix || Apply Closed

 

[Love birds

In the night streets you could see a girl with her head down. She was about to do something she really didn’t want to. She and her father had many discussions about her needing to join a guild. The girl herself didn’t want that but after a long time of nagging about what would be best for her and others she gave in to her father. Jihye was the girl’s name and she would rather stay at hers father’s book shop. She loved reading books and she could do that all the time before.

She had gotten instruction from her father to just go inside the guild named Shinning Phoenix and state her name. Her father had already told the guild master about his daughter and how she could be helpful. The girl stopped in her tracks and sighed. “I wonder how the people there are” She mumbled and looked up at the night sky. The night sky was quite clear because of the few lights around town.

After she had collected her thoughts and finished looking at the sky she returned to walking with her head down. When she finally found the guild her stomach twisted. “I could just turn around now…” She said to herself. Suddenly the girl felt and hand on her shoulder and froze in place.

“You aren’t going to back down now are you?” Jihye calmed down when she recognized the heavenly voice. She turned around and smiled towards her old friend.

“What are you doing here at night?”

“Just came to make sure you joined the guild” He answered holding out his hand. Jihye gladly took a hold of his hand and he leaded her inside the guild.  Suho was a very old friend of Jihye. And right know they were dating. Suho also worked at a guild but not the one Jihye’s father had arranged for her.

Inside the guild there was no sign of life. The only thing moving was the candle lights spread around the room.

“Maybe the guild master didn’t expect you to get her so late?” Suho said and letting go of Jihye’s hand and began to looking carefully around the guild. Jihye went in another direction of Suho and tried to look for at least someone. That was when a girl came downstairs.

“Oh, who are you?” She asked in a calm voice. Apparently she didn’t have a problem with some random people walking in at the guild this late.  My father said I just had to state my name. Jihye remembered.

“I’m Jeon Jihye”

“Never heard of you before. What are you doing here?” She smiled. Jihye sighed and wasn’t sure if the girl was smiling because she was curios or just mocking her. This girl was to no help. Suho was now right beside Jihye again and looked at the unknown girl.

“Do you perhaps know where the guild master is?” He asked the girl with a divine smile. The girl just nodded and pointed towards a dark corner.

“There is a door there, I think he should still be awake” was the last thing the girl said before leaving Suho and Jihye alone again.  They didn’t have to share a word just a nod and they decided to go towards the dark corner. Suho was sliding his hand against the wall until he felt the door knob. He twisted it and walked inside with Jihye.

The room was poorly lit. There was just one living candle on a shelf. From the little light in the room you could make a shape of a human.

“So you are the daughter of Jeon WooSeok?” The guy asked and looked up from the paper on his desk.

“I see you brought someone with you”

Jihye looked at Suho then back at the guild master. If she remembered right her father told her that his name was Lucas.

“Yeah…”

“Your father told me that you didn’t talk that much so I have already gotten help from him to fill in the paper, the only thing is…”

“The mark will be here and Ice blue” Suho finished and pointed at Jihye’s left side of her neck. Jihye didn’t know that Suho knew her so well. She just nodded and moved towards Lucas. It seemed like Lucas’ was chuckling quietly to himself and made the mark.

“Okay done, Welcome! And it’s not often you see love birds like you around town”         

Like you]



 

~~Panda's note~~

y day  Anyways welcome Jeon Jihye. It's the charcter of the co author nothings-over! I found it actually quite easy to write this teaser I don't know why. Probably because I can relate to the charcater someways. I love reading your comments guys! It's fun to know what you think o.o It's ... intresting. Ahahahahah okay I'm a little overtired because of school. ahahhahh. Peace out!