Teaser 01

Shining Phoenix || Apply Closed

 

[Welcome to

Mirin slowly and unsure moved towards an old building. She wasn’t sure if she was at the right place until she saw a sign with the symbol of a phoenix. It isn’t what I thought it would be. Mirin thought as she walked inside the run down building. The inside looked even worse than the outside. There were very few tables and chairs; everything looked ready to collapse any minute. The only thing looking brand new was a bulletin board with some papers stuck on it. If she was going to join this guild there has to be changes about the building and she would personally make sure that happened.    

As she continued to look around the guild master had heard someone walk in and went outside his office to have a look. When he noticed the girl he quickly made his way to assist her with whatever she needed.

“Pretty girl, can I help you?” He asked in the friendliest voice he could make. The girl quickly turned around and looked a little surprised. She hadn’t heard someone walk behind her at all and didn’t expect such a young good looking boy to be at a guild; At least not such a worn down guild.

 “Y-yeah! Do you know where the guild master is?” She questioned him and in reply she got a nod. Mirin clapped her hands together and smiled.

“In that case, can you take me to him?” As soon she had said that the Guild master turned around and began walking towards his office. Mirin wasn’t sure what to do but decided to follow behind. Once inside the office he placed down some papers and took out a rubber stamp.

The guild master looked up at Mirin and then asked “What’s your name? My names is Lucas Blacksmith but you can call me Luke”

“Mirin, Shin Mirin” she answered straight away looking interesting at the paper Lucas wrote on. Wasn’t he going to show her the guild master?

“Mirin, what kind of magic do you use?” Lucas questioned not looking up from the paper he was writing on. Mirin walked closer to the table he was sitting behind and tried to look at the paper he had under his pen. Member application was all Mirin could see on the paper. She then smiled and answered happily that she uses illusion magic and telekinesis. After all she did come here to join the guild.      

Lucas kept on asking Mirin questions and she willingly answered all of them. After answering all of them and signing the paper herself to make sure all the information was correct, the only thing left was to get her mark.

“So what color and place do you want the mark of our guild?” Lucas question as he stood up and picked up the rubber stamp. Mirin used some time to think while Lucas walked towards her.

“But shouldn’t the guild master be here? I mean he is the leader after all” Mirin asked confused about why he was doing all this without the guild master. Lucas put his hand over his mouth a chuckled.

“But I am the guild master, honey” He said obviously amused.

She didn’t like the way he said honey and the way he smiled. Actually she kind of regret going to this guild at all; it all looked ready to fall down and she hadn’t seen anyone else at that place. But she knew there were members in the guild. She had seen them before, but Lucas behaved like a flirt. She hated flirts.

After even more thinking back and forth between staying and leaving she finally showed her collarbone and pointed right above it. Lucas was laughing, like he knew what Mirin thought about and what took her so long to decide. But Mirin decided to ignore it, he was probably thinking about something funny.

“Here and light purple please~~” She sang with a big smile plastered on her face. Lucas softly placed the stamp above her collarbone and then took it away again leaving behind a light purple phoenix.

“There, it’s all done now. You can probably meet the few other members later. Right now they are out on missions. So where should we start? Maybe a back massage” Lucas chuckled with a huge grin on his face.

What does he mine by that? I don’t like the way he is grinning. He’s definitely a flirt. I hope he clams down or else I might have to leave the guild. Were all the thoughts Mirin had at the same time.

  “I’m only kidding, welcome to shinning phoenix Mirin!” Lucas said as he put his arm over her shoulder.        

Shining Phoenix]



 

 

~~Panda's note~~

So the picture is of my Oc. yay her name is Shin Mi Rin. You also get to know the guild master Lucas Blacksmith also known as Luke. He is a flirt... he really is. So this is the kind of teaster I will do for everyone. Every teaser is about how you got in the guild. I'm working on two right now! That means there is two people that I know I want in this story! \o/ But I got a lot of school work I have to make a short movie and stuff so I might or might not be a slow updater. Can't wait for the rest of you to apply!