The Story of Death and Hope

The Secret In The Mirror

 

 

There were times when the world was a dark place, when the humans were servants of evil things. Now we don’t remember these times. We live and think that we always lived like that…

There were times when the death was the imperator of everything. It had a shape. A shape of beautiful man. The man had experience of god. He was tall and muscular but cold as ice. His eyes pierced through everything. This gaze was sharp as knife. His hair was black as night and soft as silk. Every live thing listened to him and was in his power. The death always gone by the name of Kim Jaejoong.

The Death never was alone. Other evil things followed him and were his friends. All of them were like gods. Loneliness, cruelty, betrayal, sorrow were his friends and companions. They played with humans like toys but one day everything changed.

One day in this cruel world happened something strange. Something that all human didn’t believed. A girl gifted herself for death. She gave her life for exchange for people and they named her hope. Every year a girl gave her life for all the humans. It became an honor and tradition to be the hope. This fragile and full of good thing but tradition was broken…

Another hope was destined to meet the death. The girl was beautiful like an angel and when the death saw her he fall in love. The father loved his daughter dearly and he didn’t want her to be the hope.  He was a wise man. He created a plan that will let his daughter to be with him. When the time of special ceremony came the man trapped the death and his companions in the mirror. Everything changed. From then the death could only come to the human world when the life of human was ending. If the death stayed in the human world longer…

Lie, cruelty, betrayal and sorrow lived with death together in the mirror but they could wander in human world often.

What happened to the last hope? The hope was alive outside but dead inside. The hope loved the death but she suffered badly when she saw her lover trapped where she couldn’t reach. The hope couldn’t step in the mirror. She shed tears everyday and every night. Fate saw the poor girl and decided to grant one wish. She connect hopes and deaths lives. Even if the hope died and reborn in other life it always met the death…

 

Author's Note: 

JaeNielHyuk: 

I hope you enjoy the story ^^

Sujutwilightfan:

Hehehehe... You will have to read to know more ^^ 

Unnie is trying very hard ^^ 

LaurenGee: 

 I updated!!! :D 

Mgginny: 

Now you will know more ^^