Sleeping Goddess

The Secret In The Mirror

 

 

The room was silent. Rain drops were landing on the lonely windows. In the middle of this huge room was a single white bed made from wood and encrusted with diamonds. On this bed was lying a girl. Her long black wavy hair covered many small pillows. Her eyes were closed and lips little parted. She was dressed in white short sleeping gown. The girl looked like angle in this dark room.

Not far from the bed a man was sitting in the armchair. His head was propped on his right hand and he was gazing at the girl. This person was something we couldn’t see around us. His black hair was darker than the night. His skin was shining in the dark room like snow in the winter. This person was cold like ice. No one could ever think that this man was the death. The death that every one of us feared, that took dearest persons from us.

Suddenly soft knock echoed in the room but the man sitting in the armchair didn’t take his gaze form the girl still lying on the bed with closed eyes. The man lifted his left hand and the door opened. A servant came inside the room and bowed.

“Master Jaejoong, they are waiting in the small library. “

Man nodded still with his gaze fixed on the girl. The servant bowed and silently closed the door after him. Jaejoong stood up. His muscular body slowly moved near the bed. He sat near the place where girl was sleeping and with his cold hand he touched her neck. The mark were the reflection had injured her was still visible. His hand traveled from her neck to her bare shoulder. Her skin was like soft silk. Jeajoong couldn’t believe that after so many years he saw her again, touched her again. Now she looked different. She was a beautiful woman. His hand rang through her long black hair. She was like a goddess. The man shifted his gaze form her when he remember the old man who took her from him. His hand clenched in tight fist. No one will ever take her from him again, no one.

Jaejoong stood up. For the last time he looked at her figure before disappearing from the room.

 

 

Author's Note:

JaeNielHyuk:

Don't be afraid ^^

Sujutwilightfan:

You will need to wait fo ther other chapters to understand everything ^^ 

CGCGCG:

I will update as soon as I can ^^