The Seduction

The Secret In The Mirror

 

 

„ Giving my soul I promise to protect the hope from the darkness and never let them meet again… “

The words left his lips and the pain struck his body. He knew that now his soul is bond no matter what to this young women standing near him. She looked so fragile in white dress. He was afraid that she will break down any second...

 



She was peacefully sleeping on the bed in his apartment. She didn't tell him anything nor did he ask her. Sitting in the other side of bed once in while he would glance at the girl. Her body was taken by the sleep only after few hours when they arrived in his place. At first she was afraid, afraid to be seen whit him. All the way here she murmured about the danger that she is causing to him but little she did knew about the situation...

After long wandering he finally found her. It wasn't pure accident that they met that day. They always met. They had seen each other for thousands time but the different was that she didn't remembered. They were bound to meet. How he was bound to protect her.

Onew leaned to her. Gently touching her cheek he smiled. She was beautiful like always. Like always she could take his breath away and this time he won't give up easily...


 

A tall figure was walking in the hallway full of mirrors. Each step it made caused the black fog to appear. Dressed in black short dress and long black coat it was walking straight ahead to the end of the hallway where the big wooden door was located. Not bothering to knock the figure whit one movement of the hand opened the door widely and soon the black fog filled the room.

He was sitting in his throne with no emotions in his face. She did come. The figure standing before him and surrounded by the fog was a beautiful girl. She was like a doll, tall and slender figure was hugged by the short black dress, brown short hair framed her porcelain skin, big dark eyes had the sharp gaze and red like blood lips were shouting to be kissed.

Crossing her arms on her chest the figure looked at him.

He smirked. Lifting his hand up he gestured her to come closer. Rolling her eyes the girl slowly went to him and the black fog followed her. After few seconds she was standing next to the throne. Grabbing her by the arm aggressively he made her to bow to him. The girl scoffed.

He laughed evilly. Reaching for her face he made her to look at him. His burning gaze was looking in her full of hate eyes and after few seconds their lips met...

The death kissed the seduction...

 

Author's Note:

aghniahr

I know the story looks now a little bit difficult to understand but when the time come everything will be clear ^^

sujutwilightfan

Hehe ^^