Watching Her

The Secret In The Mirror

 

 

Rain was pouring down the window. Strong wind was blowing outside. A girl was sitting on the ground in the living room early in the morning. Nothing was the same when she came back. She was having illusions. Not simple illusions. The same face was always watching her. Concern was always written in that face.  She was afraid, afraid that she is going insane.

The girl slowly lay on the soft carpet. Only simple woolen long sweater was covering her body. Her long black were messy and her eyes were red from the lack of sleep. In this state she couldn’t concentrate. Studying was imposable. She couldn’t face her friends and family anymore. She was afraid to tell them that…

 

 

 

He was looking at her like always. Her body was weak and she was fragile. He knew that he frightening her but he couldn’t do anything. He was afraid that if he leaves her alone she will be attacked again. His eyes were never leaving her again. The man sitting in the small library and watching girl.

In the room where she was sitting there was a mirror. Not the same mirror that was in the old summer house but a simple mirror. It was bought in simple shop and brought in this apartment in the center of big city. The girl was living while attending the university. Parents and friends visited her and she was happy because everything was calm and simple like always but now…

She was afraid to look at mirrors. It doesn’t matter where. In the shop, in beauty salon or in her apartment. He was always there, watching her.  Even now when the rain was pouring outside the window she knew that the mirror behind her didn’t have her reflection.

Slowly the girl turned around. Her eyes met with his.

 

The man stood up from the chair. His eyes never left her. Slowly he came near the mirror that was separating his and hers world. The girl didn’t divert her eyes. Her eyes where piercing through his body. She was tired not stable and soon her body gave up the last energy it had.

He sighed. Not taking his eyes from her he stepped out from the mirror in her lonely and quite apartment. The death stepped in the lively world.

Author's Note:

Sorry for not updating for so long...

 

Sujutwilightfan:

Hehehe ^^ Yeah Jaejoong is the God <3

You better keep the promise ^^

CGCGCG: 

I am happy that I made your day ^^ 

LaurenGee: 

I happy that you like the story ^^ 

Migginny: 

Dont worry everything will be clear soon ^^