Reflection

The Secret In The Mirror

 

 

Her hair swirled in the wind. The girl was lost. How did it appear here? Shee was standing before this mysterious staircase in the night. The cold wind was blowing from upstairs and a dim light was shining there.

 

“Hello? “

 

She shouted. Nothing. What is she thinking? The girl chuckled. Surely no one was here. She was alone. The wind was still blowing and her short sleeping dress didn’t protect her from it.

 

“ Aish… “

 

Maybe the window was open upstairs. She doubted before putting her bare feet on the firs step. When she was a little girl there wasn’t a thing she was afraid of but no the shivers where running through her body. Slowly she was going upstairs. The old staircase made soft sounds when her feet touched each step.

 

Nothing. There wasn’t thing alive in here and also no window. The girls scratched her head. Stupid imagination.

 

The dim light was coming from a thing covered in old dusty blanket. She stepped few step forward. No way. It can’t be. She grabbed the old material in her hands. It felt the same like twelve years ago. Slowly she pulled the blanket down.

 

A mirror was before her eyes. The same mirror but the only thing was missing was the man. The girl laughed. Maybe she really was dreaming everything that night. The girl looked in the mirror.

She had grown in beautiful woman. Long black hair, pretty eyes, small red lips. She smiled. The girl lifted her hand and touched the cold surrface. The reflection did the same but the smile was different. It was not a smile but evil smirk.

 

Suddenly the reflection grabbed her arm. The girl scrambles back with the reflection still holding her hand. She couldn’t believe her reflection left the mirror. She backed away. It was standing before her with an evil smile. Something was in this thing hand. Something shining in the night. The girl backed away again when the reflection stepped forward. Now she could see what was in her twin’s hands, a sharp knife.

 

“Don’t be afraid… I won’t hurt you “

 

The reflection stepped again forward but the girl didn’t have a place left to go. Suddenly the reflection lunged at her. The girl screamed. The knife touched her neck and the blood spilled from the wound. She was crying now. Both of them went down on the floor, She tried to fight but the strength was gone. Her eyes started to close when a huge power blow away the reflection from her.

Last thing she remembered was  black eyes looking at her and pale cold hand touching her neck