(8)

When you're back

 

(Sehun POV)

 

Me and my new boyfriend, Luhan are at Amusement Park now. We’re officially dating from now on. I blush if I remember that moment this morning. When I sit at his lap and kiss him. Then when I asked him if he’s still love or not and he’s just nod. When I sad I love him too, OMG MY HEART IS BEATING SO FAST.

Luhan hold my hand tightly, never want to release it. It’s no problem for me, and for sure I’m happy for it, it’s like a sign that he didn’t want me to leave him or he leave me again,right?

Luhan really excited and never stop smilling. He’s really cute although he was only silent. I can’t separate my eyes from him. His cuteness already light up my world like nobody else (omg)

“Sehun-ah? What are you thinking about?” Luhan asked cutely while he his own lips. OMG HIS CUTENESS

“no I’m not thinking anything…”

“really?”

I just nod, and suddenly Luhan pulled my hand, “Lu, what-“

 “Donald duck!” Luhan pulled me, he run to the Donald duck clown and he smile cutely at it

“hello, Donald duck hyung! I’m Luhan! Nice to meet youuu~” Luhan say and shook his hand with Donald duck’s hand

“Sehun-ah… do you want to take a picture of me with Donald duck hyung? please?” Luhan asked cutely and he beg for me with his puppy eyes. Who can refuse it?!

I nod and take my phone from my pocket. Luhan finally release our holding hand season (what) and he stands up beside the ‘Donald Duck Hyung’ and make ‘V’ sign with his fingers.

“okey then… one.. two… three” Click!

“yey, thankyou Sehun-ah, and thankyou Donald duck hyung! Goodbye!” Luhan smile and waved at the ‘Donald Duck Hyung’ and hold my hand again (yes)

“Sehun-ah~ I look cute at that picture,right?”

“you always look cute, baby”

Luhan blushed and pinch my cheek, “and you always look handsome, baby~”

I chuckle. I can see many people look at us and I can hear they said ‘omg! They’re so cute together!’ or ‘aw! I bet they’re will married soon!’

“Sehun? what do you want to ride,first?”

“em… Roller Coaster”

Luhan shook his head, “no!! I’m afraid!!”

“really? Oh c’mon baby, I’m there beside you~ you can hug me, or scream my name or… moan my name?”

Luhan raised his one eyebrow and smack my shoulder cutely, “errrtttt!!”

“you like it, baby~”

Luhan rolled his eye and walked away

“hey! Where do you want to go?”

“I want to ride roller coaster, you want to join, Sehun-ah?” Luhan ask and give me wink. I giggled and walk toward him. We both laugh and start our first ride

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

(No One POV)

“aaah~ I’m tired hyung…”

“me too, haah~”

It’s already 9 o’clock when they finally finish all the ride. Luhan drink the mineral water until no remaining. He breath heavily. He wear a white v-neck shirt, and Sehun can see his chest (and of course his ) is wet because of his sweat (omg), obviously making he want to it, it, and it.

“Luhan, want to go home now? I think you should take a bath. Your chest it ing wet”

“ it,then” Luhan answer teasingly and he bite his lower lips. Sehun can feel his is hard right now

“okey then. I will do it”

“i-I’m j-just teasing, Sehun, don’t-“

“you already said it, baby”

Sehun stand up and grab Luhan’s hand, “where do we want to go?”

“Hotel, near this Amusement Park”

Luhan’s cheek turned red, he gulped. He didn’t said anything just look down, and hold Sehun’s hand tightly.

They arrived at the hotel, and Sehun told Luhan to wait while he paid for one night and get the room key. Sehun can’t wait for this anymore, since this morning his mom already be a ing, and he swear he’ll make Luhan  satisfied this night. Sehun smirked, he walk toward Luhan and he can see Luhan is blushing and playing his finger each other.

“c’mon baby”

“S-sehun, a-are you sure about this? I think we-“

“yes, I know you want this too hyung. I swear you’ll enjoy it and no ing anymore. Okey?”

Luhan nod, then he smile. They’re both walking to our room. Sehun open the door and let Luhan enter the room first.

“wah, Sehun-ah, this room is so big, how much is- Ah”Sehun closed the door, and he pinned Luhan to the wall.

Sehun ravish Luhan’s lips. Luhan escaped a loud but y moan. Sehun break the kiss and open Luhan’s t-shirt, then he kissed Luhan’s lips again

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Luhan already fully now, but Sehun still wear his black jeans, they’re already at the bed. Sehun on top of course. Their hard- touch each other making they moan ily. Luhan moan Sehun’s name over and over again, "Ahh~ Sehun~ Ahm..~ Ahhh!" . Sehun can feel that is getting harder and harder. Sehun stop kissing Luhan’s neck and collar bone and went down to his chest, He the right of Luhan, Luhan bite his lower lip but then he moan loud. Sehun just continued , Luhan's hands went to Sehun's hair and pushed him more , Sehun smirked evily.Sehun stood up from the bed and remove his black jeans and now his hard is standing proud. Luhan gasped, Sehun’s member is bigger then he expected.

 

~~~~~~~

 

“AAAH~ hyung, more, aaahm” Sehun moan loudly, Luhan's mouth is bobbing in and out of Sehun's hard . Sehun grab some hair of the older’s head and pushing him more on in his , Luhan moan while bobbing. It sends vibrations to Sehun’s and Sehun moan more and more. "d-don’t s-stop, baby AH, i-im gonna , aaarhmm" Luhan bobbing Sehun’s more faster, Sehun moan loudly. “I-im c-, Luhan-AH!~” Sehun finally released his seed at Luhan’s mouth. Luhan swallowed everything. He remove his mouth in the hard and started to kiss the Sehun’s lips again. Sehun can taste his own flavor now, because of Luhan.

Sehun turned his body so that he is above again now. Sehun told Luhan to spread his legs, and the older just followed. He raised his three fingers and placed it to Luhan's mouth, Luhan fully accepeted Sehun's fingers in his mouth. Luhan Sehun's fingers, few finger , Sehun is satisfied, He removed his three fingers in Luhan's mouth. Sehun whispered to the older's ear "This might hurt you, are you sure you want me to continue?" , Sehun looked at Luhan's face, Luhan looked back and just nod. Luhan was blushing. Sehun chuckled because of the older's cuteness

He put his index finger slowly inside, He ed his fingers in and out, and Luhan is biting his lower lip and he closed his eyes. Luhan ever did it before with Jongin, but he can feel the pain inside, he can't help but to release a loud curse moan.

“Lu, you’re not ?” Sehun ask, Luhan just nod, “y-yes Sehun… I’m sorry…” Sehun shocked at first, but then he nod and smile, “that’s no problem” then Sehun continue to ed his fingers in and out

Luhan is bite his lower lip, try to not moan aloud, but Sehun wants to hear load, y, and messy moan. So he puts the middle finger with out any warning inside of the older's hole, Luhan gripped the white bedsheet on the side, "AHHHH~ SEHUN!!~ Ahmmm~" He said aloud. Sehun smirked, “moan my name baby, loud”  Sehun leans over and put his third finger inside harshly, "S-Sehun!!~ Ahhh~Ahmm~" Luhan moan load. Sehun smiled triumphantly then he used the 'scissor-method' inside of the older. Few more fast finger then he finally released his three fingers. “I think it’s enough”

Sehun pulled his fingers out and position himself in front of Luhan's hole. He slowly pushed his tip in Luhan, he felt Luhan's tight wall. “more, Sehun, more, Ahh”. He slowly pushed into Luhan until he was fully in, “ SEHUN!! Y-your so big, AH” Sehun gave Luhan sometime to adjust to his size. Luhan finally nodded. Sehun began to in and out of Luhan slowly “Sehun, more, moreee!! AAAHHH!” Luhan moan

Sehun started to increase his pace.

"Damn it Sehun!! Faster! me hard!!" Luhan yelled, Sehun smirked on that, Then he holds the older's left thigh and raise it above tin between the waist line, then he started to faster, and faster, “Luhan-AH, you’re ing tight, aah”,

"Ahhh~ OH~ Ahhmm~" Luhan moaned over and over again, "OH HELL! THERE SEHUN! RIGHT THERE! AHHH~ ME HARDER THERE! ARGGH~" Luhan moan loudly, Sehun finally found the older's sweet spot, and he keeps on hitting the spot. " !! YEAA S-SEHUN~ AHMMMM!! AGH~ AHHH!! THERE!! Ahhh~" Luhan moan more loud, Sehun got more . He grabbed Luhan's ing hard member and pumped it at the same pace as his , “ YEAH SEHUN AAAHH!! You’re so good AAAGHH”

"Oh~ I'm --I'm close S-Sehun! Ahhh~" Luhan announced. "t-together okey baby? A-Ah". Few more and pump and they both released their cums. Sehun released inside of Luhan and Luhan released in his stomach and Sehun’s chest.

They both collapse on the bed, breathing heavy. “Hah~ OMG SEHUN YOU’RE GOOD!!”

“yeah, hyung~ Hah~ I love your hole hyung”

“okey then I love your ”

They both laugh, but then Sehun stop and look straight at Luhan’s eye, “who stole your ity,hyung?”

Luhan gasped, “my ex Sehun… Can we not talk about it now? B-but, i-I’m s-sure, I’ll tell you about this later, okey?”

Sehun just nod and smile, “thanks for this night, lets sleep then”

“okeey~” Luhan pulled up the blanket and cover their bodies, “I love you, Sehun”

Sehun smile, he hug Luhan’s waist, “love you too”