(10)

When you're back

 

“Sehun… Is that really you?!” The stranger keep looking at Sehun with his big eyes and the deep voice that really didn’t contrast with his face. Sehun walk back 2 steps feel annoyed or maybe trauma with a stranger, “no wait, Sehun, I’m Park Chanyeol, the school’s kingka, you don’t know?”

School’s kingka? Oh, so cool, this person know me? Sehun scratch his back-hair, “I-I don’t know… But-“

“come here” The Park Chanyeol sigh, he holds Sehun’s hand and bring him to canteen, “where do we want to go?!” Sehun half-yelled and try to take back his hand from the stranger, “canteen~ shut the ing up, I am the kingka here, so just stop talking!” Sehun just about want to ask something again but then he close his mouth.

But then Chanyeol ask him again keep walking, “what makes you come here?”  Sehun thinking for awhile, he afraid of course. Chanyeol understand, “I know you’re just 19, and you like chocolate bubble tea” Sehun widen his eyes, so this stranger was REALLY his friend. “I’m searching for my boyfriend, Luhan” Chanyeol stops his step, make Sehun bumps Chanyeol’s back, “yah –sorry-“, “What the ?! You’re dating with Luhan again?!” Sehun makes his face a little backward, because the Park Chanyeol yelled at his ear, “hm, yeah I think~ but-“, “AH! Shut up! Let’s go”

They arrived at canteen and walk to the table that occupied by 4 people. Those 4 people who were talking stop their conversation and shocked because of what they see. “guys, Sehun is back” The kingka said then he sit beside the guy with eyeliner, and give him a peck. Sehun bet that they’re a couple.

“Sehun is that really you? Omg” A boy with big-doe-eyes ask him, Sehun nod still feel confused with this situation. “Sehunnie!!aw maknae, you’re really grown up! I’m Baekhyun!! ~ do you remember me?” Sehun shook his head, “Oh really? We used to chat together, buy ice cram, and –“ The Park Chanyeol close his boyfriend’s mouth with his hand, and whisper something ‘stop asking! He don’t remember me too!’, Baekhyun nod, a half understand, a half not.

“I’m Kyungsoo by the way, I think we’re friend since Junior high school, and –oh if you’re not remember me that’s ok, I won’t force you~” The doe-eyes look alike said with shoft tone, make Sehun don’t feel annoyed or scared like he was meet Chanyeol awhile ago.

“yah, stop the ask-do you remember- session. I have some cute information!” Chanyeol make an applause for himself and smiling like an idiot, “Oh? What?” Baekhyun ask –a bit didn’t interest –and make a fake curious face, “kyung, you wanna know or not?” Chanyeol ask the Kyungsoo that busy with his homework, “ok, with math. Continue yeol”, “you, yixing?”, the pure chinese boy look at his boyfriend –Joonmyeon –but he just nod, so Yixing nod too.

“well, ok –ehm-“ Chanyeol coughs awhile, “yeah, uri Sehunnie are dating Luhan again” Chanyeol said a bit  loudly–and make 3 handsome boys gawk –and a silence for maybe 5 seconds –“SERIOUSLY?!” Baekhyun the 1st who ask and shook Sehun’s shoulder, “um, yeah~”, Yixing, Joonmyeon and Kyungsoo just keep silent –don’t even dare to ask –and don’t want to interfere with their affairs too much. “oh my god, since when?”, “yesterday” Baekhyun make an ‘ooo’ sign, and then the baekyeol couple busy –whisper each other –and Sehun hear Baekhyun said ‘so, they’re already break up?’, Who Are They?

“oh, em, by the way, Chanyeol, Baek –um Chanyeol hyung and Baekhyun hyung, do you know Jongin?” Sehun ask, Baekyeol couple stare each other, then answer, “He is… He is –“, “Luhan’s ex boyfriend?” Sehun cuts their word, Baekyeol couple nod, “How about Kai?”, “Yah, Sehunnie, Jongin is Kai, Kai is Jongin, only Luhan who call him Jongin” The school’s kingka answer, Sehun nod, “now answer me, Who is Jongin or Kai? The real him –I-I mean his look like” Sehun ask again, Baekyeol couple stratch their neck, don’t know what to say, they stare each other and make some annoyed argument, ‘just answer it, Yeol!’ ‘No! you Baek! You know the real Kai’ ‘no, I’m not, you’re the one who know!’ Sehun rolled his eyes, “Yah, stop it, please answer me, whoever” Baekhyun silent, Chanyeol sigh, and he answer “yeah, Jongin is –Kim ing Jongin is –WHOA! They come!” suddenly the Park Chanyeol yelled –and point to the canteen’s door, Sehun look at the same direction as Chanyeol, and he –FINALLY –see his lover, but with someone, repeat SOMEONE. Sehun trying to remember who that someone, but his head didn’t want to do it. Sehun sigh, “He is Jongin? Or –yeah –Kai?”, Chanyeol nod, “ugh, your Luhan is so cute and casual today, and that satan beside him, oh –I mean –that eyes satan LOOK ALIKE is so y today” Chanyeol said with his deep voice and serious –but a bit idiot –face. “Oh yeah, keep your mouth and your word. Kai isn’t that ” Kyungsoo said, didn’t agree with Chanyeol –or maybe didn’t want HIS Kai –called by someone ‘’. “Yah, Kyungkyung I know you had a crush with Kai –“, “JUST A BIT. VERY LITTLE. NOT THAT MUCH AS YOUR IMAGINE!” Kyungsoo yelled, Chanyeol chuckle, “I already know that, Kyung. You already said that for maybe 100times AND honestly, I don’t need your ing annoying yelled” Kyungsoo has his face blush, and then he starts to busy with his math again. Chanyeol giggle.

 “you had a crush with Kai?” Sehun asked Kyungsoo make his face as red as tomato now. “AW our Kyungkyung is red now~” Chanyeol starts teasing Kyungsoo, “baby, shut up. Now we better look at Luhan and Kai. And, Sehun what will you do now?” Baekhyun shut up his idiot boyfriend and ask Sehun. Sehun think awhile, he didn’t know what to do, if he get up and come to the Luhan and Kai he afraid his boyfriend will mad at him. “I don’t know…” Sehun said, “Ah! I have an idea!” Kyungsoo raised his hand, “what is it?” Sehun ask, “em, Chanyeol, since you’re Luhan’s bestfriend how if you walk and sit beside Luhan bring your iPad, and try to make any reason to keep yourself there listen to their conversation” Baekhyun nod his head, “ing agree with your idea, Kyungie~” Baekhyun said and ruffle Kyungsoo’s hair, “Baby~ you want to do it, don’t you?” then he ask to his boyfriend, Chanyeol nod his head, “okey I will do it, everything for my lil bestfriend” Chanyeol said while Sehun’s back, Sehun smile sweetly to him, “OH, Sehun I miss that smile to be honest, Last time I saw it hmmm maybe 3 years ago” Chanyeol continue, “hehe, yah hyung you better hurry up!” Sehun push Chanyeol and give his iPad to him, Chanyeol nod and give a wink to Baekhyun which make he blushed.

Yixing already leave with Joonmyeon, Kyungsoo busy with his math and Baekhyun told Sehun to cover his face with Kyungsoo’s book because  he didn’t want Luhan and Kai see him. “Baekhyun hyung, keep looking at your boyfriend’s action” Baekhyun nod. Now, Chanyeol is sitting next to Luhan and slung his hand to the older’s shoulder. Kai seems feel annoyed by the deep voice so he told Chanyeol to leave them ALONE. But, the deep voice refuse it, he keep stay with the reason ‘I’m Luhan’s bestfriend by the way and you NOTHING’ and the baby Luhan can’t say anything, so Kai let Chanyeol keep stay and hear their private conversation.

 

Chanyeol POV

 

I sit beside Luhan, and I see Sehun is covering his face with a book. I see my lovely puppy keep staring at me with his cute-confused expression –HOW CUTE HE IS, I giggle.

“so yeah~ you two can keep talking, I didn’t want to bothering you, I just want to cudle with my bestfriend –and OH!! You can see, Kai all those table already OCCUPIED” Kai looking around, luckily all the tables at this canteen already full –EXCEPT –one chair next to my boyfriend,I hope Kai will not see it –but “can you see that chair next to your boyfriend? Why you didn’t sit next to him? He is your boyfriend remember it and Luhan JUST your FRIEND” o-ow. “ugh.. hm… we.. eng… we had a fight! We had some problem! And Baekhyun really annoyed this day UGH so, I a little bit lazy to cudle with him, and REMEMBER, Luhan is my BESTFRIEND not just friend” I said it quickly, and Kai just shrugh his shoulder, EWH. “whatever” he said. EWH. “Chanyeol, what problem by the way?” Luhan asked me, “e-em, yeah I can’t tell you now~ but later I will tell you” Luhan nod and smile cutely at me. I hear Kai make a ‘tsk’ sound, he really look like a today with his bloody eyes, UGH SATAN LOOK ALIKE. “if you want to apologize or say anything, say it now. And seriously, I prefer go home now than sit here hearing your ” Luhan said codly to Kai and I bet this conversation will be an interesting, I take my phone from my pocket and start record their conversation. What a smart Park Chanyeol.

“I’m sorry,Lu… really sorry… Ah I don’t know how to start this… but please I’m ing regret. Don’t mad again at me,please… I can’t live without you,Luhan…” Kai said with his sad –OR MAYBE FAKE SAD –expression, I don’t know what happen with this two. Luhan make a ‘cih’ sound, make me shocked. WHAT HAPPEN?!

“What happen with you two hah?! And Luhan since when you’re dating Sehun again?” I asked and make fake innocent face. Both Luhan and Kai widen their eyes, “From where do you know I and Sehun dating again?!” Luhan asked, “Lu you’re dating again?” Now, Kai asked. UPS, I close my BIG MOUTH. OH HOW BABO YOU’RE CHANYEOL. Why you can be this stupid in this situation?! Luhan never tell me about that! Luhan lean closer to me and whisper, “From where do you know that?!” I gulped, “J –just guessing, Lu…” My heart pumped fast, and luckily Luhan just shruggh his shoulder and back his focus to Kai. Kai started talk, he apologize and more blablabla that sometimes made me widen my BIG eyes and made Luhan really want to cry or punch that . Me too. And sometimes I took glance to my lover’s table and see they’re laughing like playing idiot games or whatever –untill FINALLY the conversation was ending, ended with ‘OFFICIAL BREAK UP betweet Luhan-Kai, and the confession that HUNHAN couple are dating again’ Kai was crying. Luhan wasn’t –but –I can see that Luhan really want to cry, he just refuse it, I bet he just didn’t want to look weak in front of Kai. I understand it. Then, Kai leave us with his bloody eyes, the best part is, I already record their conversation so I can give it to Sehun and my puppy and I bet they will be as shock as me.

 

 

 

No One POV

 

Chanyeol back to his seat, Luhan said he want to buy something for Sehun and he promise Chanyeol he will bring Chanyeol to his house tomorrow if Chanyeol want to meet Sehun, Chanyeol just nod.

Chanyeol sit beside Baekhyun and got one thousand questions from him, Sehun as usual just  stare at the couple with his flat expression,

“Yah! Oh Sehun! Stop staring at us with that stupid face and please help me to make this puppy answer my question!!” Baekhyun yelled, “I’m not puppy, YOU ARE!” Chanyeol yelled back, “UGH yeollie, answer please! I’m curiousssss!!!” Baekhyun keep yelling and begging to his lover, Chanyeol just keep silent and think why his boyfriend can be that cute. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes,

“Yah, hyung, please answer. I’m curious too” this time Sehun speak, the Do Kyungsoo just stare at that three idiot people, “OKEY, don’t worry you two! The smart and handsome Park Chanyeol already record all their conversation!” Chanyeol said proudly, “YOU RECORD IT?! FROM BEGIN TO END?!”, “yah, Baekki! Don’t yelled! Everybody point at us!” Baekhyun rolled his eyes, “I don’t care,lah! Now gimme your phone!!!” Baekhyun pull Chanyeol’s jacket trying to find his phone, “Baekhyun honey, my phone was at my pants’ pocket”, Baekhyun unify his eyebrows, “wow, yeollie you always put your phone at your jacket’s pocket” Chanyeol giggle, “ngeheheheh, this jacket didn’t have pocket honeeey~”, Baekhyun just nod then his boyfriend ruffle his hair plus kiss his cheek that make it turn red. Look at that couple, Sehun remember about Luhan, he miss that lil boy already, “hyung, let us hear their conversation, and please stop your lovey-dovey session”, the teethrich sigh, “OKEY okey, uri clueless maknae and my cutest puppy I will give you my phone, and IF you want to hear it forever I can Bluetooth it for you” Chanyeol said shoftly

 “how about me? You don’t want to share it with me?”, Kyungkyung said with his doe eyes and make fake sad expression, Baekhyun pinch Kyung’s cheek, “aw cute~ of course you included Kyung-ah” Do Kyungsoo smile, “aw my baekkie thankyou~” Kyungsoo said with playing with Baekhyun’s hair and send a smirk to the Park Chanyeol, Sehun giggle, Chanyeol stand and grab Kyungsoo by the collar. “YAH KYUNGSOO STOP DOING THAT OR I WILL CUT YOUR !” Sehun laugh, Kyungsoo too, Chanyeol rolled his eyes, “I didn’t joke this time. You two stop laughing, and puppy stop playing around, you already have a handsome boyfriend” Baekhyun start teasing Chanyeol, “my boyfriend NUGU?” Kyungsoo make a fake cough, Sehun try to not brust a laugh, AND the Park Chanyeol widen his BIG eyes, while Baekhyun just make an innocent face. “okey Baekhyun okey. THAT’S OKEY. I will not give my to you this night” Baekhyun giggle, “okey, so, I will not give my BEAUTIFUL to you forever”, Both Kyungsoo and Sehun laugh out loud, Chanyeol open his mouth, and Baekhyun just stare at Chanyeol with cutely smile. “No please, Baekhyun. NO FOREVER”, Chanyeol beg. “Keep your begging for this night and another night, and how poor your ” Baekhyun said nonchalantly. “WHATEVER” Chanyeol said and leave the table. Baekhyun stand up suddenly and grab Chanyeol’s wirst, “YAH! Baby I’m just kidding!!”, “Go away, I mad at you, puppy” Chanyeol release Baekhyun’s hand, make the owner pout cutely. Chanyeol see that , “Yah, baby, please~ don’t mad…” Baekhyun beg Chanyeol with his PUPPY eyes, and put his both hands at his cheeks. Chanyeol sigh, “UGH wanna punch that cutie face of yours” Baekhyun smile, “you aren’t mad again, right yeol?” Chanyeol think for awhile, “you must kiss me first, HERE” Baekhyun widen his eyes, “ANIYA! We’re on public Chanyeol! AT SCHOOL!!”, “So? We’re a COUPLE remember, we already dating for… em… 11 months! And next month we will celeberate 1st anniversary! So, kiss. Me. Now. Byun. Baekhyun”, Chanyeol stare at his boyfriend, Baekhyun pout then he nod. OH AND NOW YOU CAN SEE THE EVILEST SMIRK EVER AT PARK CHANYEOL. Baekhyun put his hands at Chanyeol neck, and he pull up his feet a bit because he is shorter than Chanyeol, Baekhyun press his lips against Chanyeol’s and Chanyeol put his left hand at Baekhyun’s waist, the right one Chanyeol grab Baekhyun back-neck to depend the kiss. Baekhyun start to Chanyeol’s upper lips –asking for enterance –and OF COURSE Park Chanyeol accept it gladly. Baekhyun Chanyeol’s lips first then his tongue playing around Chanyeol’s mouth, all his teeth, make the owner a bit mess. Chanyeol smirk between the kiss and Baekhyun who scared at first really enjoying it. Then Baekhyun feel something hard between his stomach, –OH Chanyeol’s junior already HARD just because a half rough kiss? Baekhyun smirk, then he broke the kiss, whisper seductively to Chanyeol, “I know you already hard, and that’s our problem, let’s continue after the last class at my house” Baekhyun said that and Chanyeol’s earlob. Chanyeol shiver, then he nod.

“That was amazing” Sehun give them an applause, Kyungsoo just stare at the couple with blank expression, then he back focus with his Math. Chanyeol smile widely while Baekhyun blushing, “Imma good kisser, right Yeol?”, “Of course Baby~ and don’t forget about OUR problem” Chanyeol said and give his lover a wink, Baekhyun chuckle and nod. “OKEY now, gimme your phone, and listen to their conversation” The Baekyeol couple nod, and then Chanyeol take his phone, and they listen to the Luhan-Kai’s conversation.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: OMG Sorry for really long update! ing busy with school T~~~T

And readers pls follow my twitter: @luhan

LOL, thanks! xoxo<3