(6)

When you're back

 

I wake up from my beautiful sleep, Oh its already 8. And today is Sunday, so I’m free today.

I look to the left and I see an angel still sleeping. I stare at him. He really cute when he sleep, omg. I see his shirt half-open and I can see his stomach, and his vague abs. OMG SO HOT. I really want to it and it. Oh my god, just by thinking about it now makes me blush.

I take closer to him and smoothed his bangs who covering his eyes. His lips half-open too, and surely I really want to kiss it, it, and it. Oh my dirty mind…

“what are you staring at, baby lulu?” and suddenly the angel open his eyes with chuckling

And I’m blushing hard again now.

I look away from him, and sit down at the edge of the bed, “n-nothing Sehun, i-I just… em…. Nothing”

Sehun follow me, he sit behind me, and hug-back me. He leaned his head at my shoulder and breath hotly.  What the you’re Sehun. Its still morning.

“you’re lie, I know you’re staring at me, especially my lips, right hyung?”, Sehun answer with a whisper, then he my ear again.

“s-stop it, ah… its still moning Sehun…”

“last night we didn’t get to do it, how about this morning?” Sehun said with smirking. His eyes are lustful.

“do what, Sehun? I don’t know- Ahh”

Suddenly Sehun pinch my without open my shirt, he my neck and give a mark

“s-sehun, aah-“

“I know you want this,hyung~ moan for me”

Sehun pull my body, make me sleep. He’s above my body now. He kiss my lips like a hungry people. This kiss full of lust and passionate. He bite my lower lips and let his wet tongue enter my mouth. He all my teeth and our tongue meet. “aaah” I moan between our kiss and I can feel Sehun smirk.

Sehun lift my shirt but he didn’t open it, we’re still kissing, and Sehun playing around with my . He broke the lips-kiss and start to kiss my nose, my cheek, and my neck, he it fast.

“a-ah Sehun-ah…”

“yeah I love your moan Lu, moan more~”

He turned down and meet my , he smirk and started to my , he my left and his finger twist my right .

“oh my g-god, Sehun-ah…”

Sehun stop my and twist it, he turned up and kiss my lips again. The I feel a warm hand my pants and grab my hard-.

“Ahh!” I moan loudly because of his suddenly action.

“oh my god hyung, I just teasing you a little and your already this hard? Hahaha”

“f-  don’t laugh please…”

Sehun look at me, his eyes full of lust now. Then he start my hard-. I covered my mouth with my hand, I really want to moan so loud, but I’m afraid if mr. and mrs. Oh maybe hear it.

“moan”

“n-no, angh…”

“why?”

“your parents maybe will hear it, Sehun-aaah”

“they won’t, trust me. Now moan”

“oh, yeash, Sehun-ah, aaaah”

Sehun it really slowly, he kiss my lips again, he my lips so hard like there’s no tomorrow.

I broke the kiss, “aah, why you it so slow? S-stop teasing”

“so, you want me to it hard, hm?”

“s-stop teasing, aaah, s-sehun”

“beg it for me”

Sehun my hard- more slow, he smile teasingly to me.

“o-okay Sehun-ah, please and or my hard- now please, aah I can’t hold it anymore”

Sehun smiles triumphantly, then he give me a fast .

“AAAAH! Yes like that Sehun-ah, aarrhm”

Sehun turned down, he open my pants and throw it somewhere. He the top first, and his finger playing my twinsball.

“aaaah, sehun aah, more… ahhh”

Sehun all my hard- until my twinsball and put it in his mouth. He it, and pump it fast. I moan loudly and pulled his hair.

“f- Sehun-aah So good arrhm…”

Sehun twist my again make me moan more loudly.

“I-im c-close S-sehun aah, don’t stop aah” Sehun pump up more fast, his one hand pinch my twinsball.

“s-sehun, aah, i-im gonna c-..”

But, suddenly…

“Sehun, Luhan, it’s already 8 o’clock, lets go break- OH MY GOD!!”

I can see Mrs. Oh widen her eyes and covered his face with his hand. Sehun gasped, me too. He sit down and covered my with blanket.

What the Mrs.Oh, ing… I’m really close, and I’m gonna in Sehun’s mouth, and suddenly you open the door without knocking, and hamper my … UGH

“e-eh, m-mom… Hehe, Whats up?” Sehun smile and trying to relax pretending nothing happened

“I-I just want to tell both of you breakfast is ready… A-and yeah, so… Yeah just that, Sehun and Luhan… so can you go downstair now?” Mrs. Oh said nervously, she keep scratching her neck.

“y-yes m-mom, but, I want to tidy up my room first…”

Mrs. Oh just nod and she closed the door. Both of us sigh in relief, but not at all.

“Sehun…”

“You’re not yet”

“y-yeah that’s okey, but your mom-“

“no problem hyung, we will talk with her later… You want to right now?” Sehun smirk and lift my chin.

I blush, “stop teasing Sehun”

“I’m not, if you’re want to right now, I can make it fast”

“n-not now Sehun… I’m hungry”

“Hahaha, okey hyung, lets go downstairs now”

I nod, I stand up and I look Sehun chuckle, “what?”

“H-hyung…. Your …”

I can feel my cheek turned red now. I forgot that Sehun open my pants and throw it somewhere. And I stand up with my not covered.

I take the blanket and covered my with that, Sehun chuckle more, “STOP IT SEHUN! give me my pants now please”

“Hahahaha, hyung…. Hahahahaha, okey okey” Sehun take my pants near his desk and give it to me.

“look away”

“why?”

“I want to wear back my pants, now look away from me”

“no, I want to see your ”

“look away ert boooooy! Or I won’t to give my to you this night eh-“

Sehun smile ertly and walk closer to me, “so, you think I want your this night? Hm?”

 I blushed more hard, AISH! Why I can blush this fast in front of Sehun?!

“n-no, Sehun, p-please don’t teasing…”

“you already said that hyung. Okey now you wear back your pants, and I’ll waiting for you in front of my room” Sehun ruffle my hair, and walk to the door. But then he turned back, “and, I can’t wait for this night, baby lulu~” Sehun said teasingly and wink. I blush, then I throw the pillow, before it hit him he open the door quickly get out from his room and close the door. I can hear he laugh so loud out there.

I can’t help I smile widely seeing him like this. Although Sehun didn’t remember me, I swer someday  he’ll fully remember me.

I wear my pants fastly and tidy up the bed first. I open the door, but I didn’t see Sehun there.

“Sehun?” I call his name but no one answer.

“Sehun, not joking please…“

“Sehuuuuun~~~ where are y-“

Then I feel someone hug me from behind and kiss my neck, “hihi, you’re like a lost boy”

“Sehun-ah! You make me scared!”

“Haha hyung, its still morning~ no ghost here”

“yeah yeah I know, I’m just afraid…you’ll leave me again…”

“what? Hahaha, hyung I’m never leave you again and I’ll fully remember you,okey? Trust me… I already promise you last night…”

“really? You’ll never leave me?”

Sehun just nod. He smile warmly and hold my hand, “okey, now lets go downstairs and have some breakfast”

“Yeah Sehun, c’mon~”