(3)

When you're back

 

Now we’re both 6 sitting in my dinning room. Sehun sit in front of me, he looks unhappy, of course it because of me, I’m sorry  Sehun if you feel uncomfortable.

“so…. Mr and mrs. Oh.. we meet again” my dad break the silence.

“hahaha, yeah… mr.Xi you’re still young, you know? Hahaha” mr. Oh said and my dad just laugh

Sehun just stare at the window near the dinning room, he likes think about something. And sometime he sight and make a “tsk” sound.

“sehun-ah… what are you thinking of?” mrs.Oh  asked to Sehun, Sehun just shook his head and smile to my mom and send me a death glare.

I gulped. I look down to the floor, and sigh, I look at him and smile. Sehun shocked a lot and stare at the window again.

“mr s.Oh… where Sehun will school again?” my mom asked. I look to my mom and then Sehun. He just look at my mom with his flat expression

“eng… I will let him take a home schooling… you know… Sehun still feel trauma with that incident… and maybe we will let him take a normal school soon… when Sehun feel comfortable” mrs. Oh explain

What? What incident?

“ooh… I understand it… we hope Sehun will be comfortable soon and take-“

“what incident by the way? Is that something bad happen?! Who’s already hurt Sehun and make him trauma?!” Suddenly I stand from my chair and asked so much questions. I can’t handle myself, and it’s not polite, I know that, but I don’t care.

“e-eh… l-luhan what happen with you?” my mom look at me with her anger-worried expression.

“mom what happen with Sehun? What incident that you’re talking about?”

“that’s not your business” Sehun said, he look at me with his cold expression

“w-what? S-sehun-ah i-I just want to know. We’re friend and I want to know what happen with y-”

“I said that’s not your business! Can’t  you understand that?! And I already said to you we’re not friend!!! Okey mom, I’m not hungry anymore, I want to go home” Sehun yelled, he stand up and he get out from my house.  He slammed the door

I shocked, I look down to the floor, I wiped my tears from my eyes. My heart really hurt hear that from Sehun… What happen with him when he leave me…. Why I don’t know anything…

“Sehun! Sehun-ah! Come back! Sehun! That’s not polite you know! Sehun!” mrs.Oh yelled and starts to stand up but Mr. Oh grab mr. Oh’s wrist and try to calm down her

“i-I’m sorry… i-I’m sorry mr. and mrs. Oh… I really sorry…”

“LUHAN! GO TO YOUR BEDROOM NOW!” my mom yelled at me

“m-mom s-sorry, I’m sorry. I promise I’ll never do it again m-“

“NOW LUHAN NOW!”

My tears fall down from my eyes and I ran to my bedroom. I close the door and start to cry hard.

My heart so hurt… I grab my chest and it feels so hurt… Sehun-ah… what happen…

I sobs so hard, and suddenly I remember Jongin… He’s the only one who can understand me.

I grab my cell phone and want to call Jongin but I remember something

What should I say with Jongin? How if Jongin noticed my sobs and asked why I’m sobbing?

No, I can’t tell Jongin right now, maybe I’ll tell Jongin about Sehun but I think not right now. Jongin was busy to practice dance for the conctest soon, I don’t want to bother him with my problem…

But I miss his voice, I want to talk with him right now. I miss he says he love me, I want to hear that right now.

So, I walk to the bathroom, I wash my ugly face, and call Jongin

As usual, less than 1 minute Jongin picked up the call

“yoboseyo Jongin-ah…”

“annyeoooong hyung!” Jongin said happily.

Oh I love this voice…

“what are you doing?”

“I just play video game alone hyung… hyung I feel so lonely you know… I want to rest in your lap right now… and I want to kiss your lips…” Jongin said with sad tone, I giggle, Oh… Jongin…

“Jongin… I’m sorry I can’t… My dad still here… I promise tomorrow I’ll sleep at your house, okey? Don’t be sad…”

“yes hyung… pinky promise?”

“hahaha, Jongin.. we’re on the phone… How we can do pinky promise?”

“aah hyung you’re right… Hahaha. Eh hyung, your dinner is already end?”

It takes a little silent… Suddenly I remember Sehun, and I feel my tears falling down again, I wiped my eyes, I don’t want to sob right now.

“hyung? Are you okey?” Jongin asked.

“y-yeah babe, i-im okey… Yes the dinner already end…”

“But hyung… it’s still 7 o’clock… I thought you’ll have a dinner at 8 o’clock… because we usually had a dinner at that time right?”

I smile. Jongin really love me, I know it. He remember everytime we had together… Jongin I’m sorry…

“Jongin… You remember that?”

“of course hyung! I remember aaaaaall the time we had together! Because I love you soooooo much hyung~~” Jongin said happily, and I smile brightly hear that sentence from him.

“me too babe…”

“okey now back to the topic. Why you had a dinner that earlier?”

“yeah, my mom had some stuff or whatever that she must finish this night… So we start our dinner at 6 o’clock, and then we talked a little” I lie.

“oooh? What did you talk about? I’m curious yeaah~”

What should I say now… Why you’re asking like that Jongin…

“eung… Talk about my school, a-and we talked about… Us” I lie, again.

“about us?! So your mother and your dad already know about… Me?!!!” Jongin said with a shocked-worried tone…

Why his happily tone changed to the shocked-worried tone?

“y-yeah babe… That’s not problem,right?”

Jongin silent, he doesn’t answer, and I hear a deep sight from him. What the ing happen wth him?

“Jongin…”

“yeah hyung… That’s okey! That’s ing okey!”

“J-jongin… wha-“

“yeah, so your parents allowed me to be your boyfriend? They’re agree with our relationship? Did they ask about my appearance?  When will we can meet? Aaah I can’t wait for that day! That day when I  meet you parents and  maybe we will talking about our marriage soon! Aw that’s so cute hyung! I just imagine the day when we’re married and we had some cute children! You’ll be a mother, and I’ll be a father! And then we-“

“Jongin! What happen with you? Marriage? What the you’re thinking Jongin?! We’re still young Jongin!” I yelled.

“h-hyung… you’re yelling… why…”

And I regret it.

“s-sorry j-jongin sorry… I’m sorry… Jongin i-I just confused why you talked that much and talked about our marriage… we’re still y-“

“yeah I know hyung, we’re still young… I just want to joke… ah whatever hyung, I’m tired..”

“J-jongin! Wha-“

Click! Jongin end up the call

You’re ing stupid Lu! Jongin is the one who care damn much about you! And you yelled at him and made him mad?! You’re a ing bad boyfriend Luhan!

“Ah I must went to Jongin’s house right now! What the with my dad I didn’t care about him! I just care about Jongin right now!”

I grab my phone and my  key, I changed my clothes and went downstairs.

I don’t see Mr. and Mrs. Oh, so they’re already go home.

“Luhan? Where do you want to go?” I see my mom sit at the living room alone. Where’s my dad?

“mom? Where’s dad?”

“he already gone”

“where?!”

“back to China”

AH THANKS GOD

“soo… where do you want to go?”

“Jongin’s home mom, I want to do some homework an-“

“NO LUHAN! I told you to leave him just a little and sleep here this night!”

“mom! I want to do a homework! Why you don’t allow me go to his home? And dad already gone! And I think you’ll go too, right?”

My mom silent, she didn’t answer and avoid our eye contact

“Yeah I’m right. Where do you want to go?” I asked her back

“t-that’s… to my office of course… I had to finish my work tonigh-“

“Hah me too mom… And I don’t want to sleep at this ing house”

“LUHAN!”

I ran to the door, open it and slammed it. I don’t care anymore about my family! My dad stay at home just for 3 hours or what and then back again to China? So he love his ing work better then his own family? My dad is . HE IS .

I drive my car like a crazy to Jongin’s house. I just want to hug him, kiss him, and say sorry before I’m late.

~~~~~

I arrived at Jongin’s house or I better like to call it ‘our house’ and I walked to the door. I knocked the door and call his name. But no answer, he didn’t lock the door, so I open the door and I enter our house

“Jongin?” I call his name and no answer. I walk to the kitchen, living room, bathroom and he’s not there.

So, I walk upstairs, and suddenly I hear someone cry. That’s from Jongin’s bedroom.

Jongin cries? But why?

I walk slowly to his bedroom and the door half open. I see him sat in his bed and he’s sobbing!

He back face me, I can’t see his face, but I know he’s sobbing so hard…

What happen with him?

“Luhan…”

I hear he call my name, I step forward but then I hear he said again

“how if your parents meet me… how if your parents see me again…”

I backward again and stay at my place, hear what Jongin said between his sob

“I’m afraid if your parents caught me… I’m afraid if your parents told me to leave you Lu… I’m afraid…”

Jongin sobs more hard, I still not understand what he’s talking about… Why he afraid if my parents caught him and told him to leave me?

“I’m stupid Luhan… I know I’m stupid…”

Jongin… no… you’re not…

“why did I do that to Sehun? What the I did to Sehun?! YOU’RE STUPID JONGIN! YOU’RE STUPIIIID!!!!! ”

W-WHAT? HE’S TALKING ABOUT SEHUN?! W-WHAT THE IS THIS…