(9)

When you're back

 

Sehun wake up from his beautiful sleep. He yawn and stretch his body. Sehun still , his angel beside him who still sleeping is too. Sehun smile, he remember all the things that happened yesterday. When he and his angel officially dating, had a first date at Amusement Park, and the best part is they’re having . Sehun never had before, but he often read magazine or watch blue film, so he know all the stuff about . He a bit disappointed that the one who stole his angel’s ity isn’t him. Sehun still curious who already enter the inside his angel’s warm pinky hole for the first time. I’m sure he’s the luckiest person in the world, Sehun thought. Luhan said his ex-boyfriend who stole it and Sehun will probably hate him. Sehun really love Luhan no matter what, and he never regret to meet him. First time, or two days ago when he met Luhan, one word in his mind is “beautiful”. But, he startled a bit when Luhan hug him even they’re just meet that day. Sehun feels that impolite, and he didn’t like Luhan at that time. But when he hear Luhan was crying, calling his name at the park yesterday, Sehun felt so hurt. When Sehun saw Luhan’s eyes were red like a blood, and his body was shaking because of his sobbing, Sehun didn’t know why he himself and his heart really want to protect Luhan.

Sehun keep laying on the bed and suddenly he hear  Luhan’s phone beep. Sehun unify his eyebrows, who text his boyfriend this earlier? It’s still 6 o’clock! Sehun curious, then he grab Luhan’s pants and take the phone from the pocket

1 new message from: Jongin<3

Sehun think a little. Jongin…. it’s like he ever know this name before. But why Luhan add ‘love’ emoticon at his contact?

Sehun open the message and read it:

 

‘Hyung… why you didn’t come to school yesterday? You’re sick? Or… you didn’t want to see my face anymore? Hyung… please forgive me… I know you hate me because I kill him…But sure hyung, I can’t life without you, I feel so lonely,hyung. I miss you… can we talk today? I’ll wait you at canteen at our usually table and buy you taro bubble tea. Please,hyung… come to school today,ok? And hyung… I still love you’

 

Sehun gawk, what the that text mean? Why Luhan must forgive him? And he already kill who? So… Jongin is a killer? They’ll meet at canteen, so… they’re schoolmate?...and why Jongin know Luhan’s favorite bubble tea favor? AND WHY JONGIN SAID HE’S STILL LOVING LUHAN?!

Too much questions in Sehun’s mind now. He’s too curious and clueless about this. Sehun sure he know Jongin. Sehun feel Jongin isn’t unfamiliar…

‘How if Jongin is Luhan’s ex-boyfriend who stole his ity?’

‘How if Luhan still love Jongin too and they’ll dating again?’

‘If Jongin is a killer… How if he kill Luhan?’

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! THAT’LL NEVER HAPPEN!!

Sehun ruffle his hair like a mess. He never let all his negative thinking happen. Luhan is forever him, no one can take Luhan from him. Sehun leaned closer to Luhan (their face just 2inches). Sehun really love Luhan, no matter what. Sehun tied up Luhan’s bangs who covered his eyes. Sehun leaned more close and kiss Luhan’s eyes. Slowly the beautiful eyes open, the own smile and give a peck at the younger’s lips.

“good morning” Luhan whisper

“good morning too baby Lulu. Sleep well?”

“hmm~” Luhan nod. Sehun kiss the latter’s cheek and he blushing. Sehun giggle

“you’re the first thing I see when I wake up. I hope it’ll be forever like this” Luhan said while Sehun’s hair. Sehun smile “I love you hyung” Luhan smile, he put his hand on Sehun’s cheek then press his lips against the younger’s.

Sehun never felt this happy when he received a kiss. He ever kissed by a girl before, but when his lips caught by Luhan’s he feels so joy. Sehun start teasing the older, he didn’t kiss back. Luhan broke the kiss and pout. “You didn’t kiss back” Luhan said and look away from Sehun. Sehun chuckle then he grab the older’s cheek, kissing him roughly. Sehun never give a chance to Luhan for breathing. Sehun Luhan’s lower lips and the upper  too making the owner moan. Luhan’s moan is one of a million things Sehun love about Luhan, it feels like a music. Luhan really want to breathe, so he try to push Sehun’s body from him, but Sehun is stronger than him. So, Luhan just can sigh and he kiss Sehun back. Sehun noticed it, then he broke the kiss.

“, I kiss you back, but suddenly you broke the kiss?”

“Haha~ I’m just teasing youuu~”

Luhan pout, “you’re cute when you pout hyung~” Sehun said teasingly and pinch the older’s cheek

Luhan blushing, then he start tickling Sehun’s waist. Sehun laughing so hard. “ hyung!! stop it!! Ah stop tickliiiing!!!! Hahaha hyung stop!!” Hearing Sehun’s yell, Luhan tickling him more. Sehun screaming out too loud like there’s no tomorrow and start to sobbing. Sehun kick the older’s legs, stomatch, begging to stop. But, it just can make Luhan to tickling more.

Sehun keep laughing hard and sobbing, “HYUNG! please stoop!!” Luhan then stop the tickle and see Sehun wiped his tears, Luhan can’t help to laughing loud. “Hyung!”

“Hahaha, Sehun-ah sorry~ its my punishment because your teasing! Hahaha sorry~” Luhan laugh more loud when he saw the younger gaze coldly at him. He know Sehun is joking, but then Sehun grab Luhan’s shoulder making he shut up. Sehun look deadly at the latter’s brown eyes. Luhan gulped, “S-Sehun… d-don’t give me t-that gaze, p-please.. i-I’m s-scared” Luhan said while looking down avoid the younger’s gaze.

“BINGO!! I know your weakness now! Hahaha”

“Ya! Sehun! That’s not funny!!”

Sehun laughing while grab his stomatch. Luhan pouted, then he jumped to Sehun and hug him tightly

“H-hyung… what happen?”

“nothing~I just want to hug you. Please stay like this”

Sehun smile and nod, Sehun let Luhan on top of him. Luhan rest his head at the younger’s chest. “I can feel your heartbeat. Its beating so fast”

“Yeah~ its because of you,Lu”

Luhan look up and see smiling Sehun. Luhan ruffle the younger’s hair.

“Hm, Lu?”

“Yeah?”

“I-I want to ask you something…”

“What?”

“Come here, sit beside me”

Luhan rolled his body, so now he sit beside his lover. Sehun slung his hand at the older’s shoulder making the owner shiver.

“hyung… I want to ask you something… promise you will answer it honesty?”

“yess sehun yes~ what do you want to ask?”

Sehun nod, Sehun smile at Luhan and his hair. “hyung… who is Jongin?”

Luhan gulped and his eyes widen a bit. Luhan really doesn’t know what to say, he avoid Sehun’s gaze, “y-you already know Jongin?” Sehun just nod and lifted the older’s chin to face him. “tell me who he is,Lu” Sehun said calmly and make Luhan crying. Sehu startled then he wiped the tears. “why are you crying? Does Jongin hurt you or something?” Luhan shook his head, he cries more hard. Sehun hug Luhan tightly and Luhans back. “Tell me,Lu… Tell me… I’m here for you…” Luhan release the hug and look straight the younger’s eyes, “he didn’t hurt me… h-he already h-hurt you…” Sehun gawk, “what? Hurt me like what,Lu?” Luhan didn’t answer and just sobbing, “Luhan, answer me,please…” Luhan grab Sehun’s wirst and rest his head at his chest.

 “I think, this isn’t the right time to talk about this”

“no! I must know now!”

“S-sehun please don’t force me.. i-I promise I’ll tell you about him, but I’m not ready yet” Luhan said, looking down. Sehun sigh, and hug the older thightly, “thanks, Sehun… but from where do you know Jongin?”

“I-I read his message on your phone this morning…”

“what?!”

“I’m sorry hyung… I know that impolite, but I just curious who text you really early”

Luhan take his phone from Sehun and read the message. Luhan shocked, Jongin said he’s still love him, and Luhan forget to erase “love” emoticon from his contact. “he’s your ex-boyfriend?” Luhan can’t lie so he just nod. “do you feel the same way like him?” Luhan understand what his boyfriend’s mean, he shook his head, “of course no… i-I just love you,Sehun… trust me… He’s just my ex, I’ll never love him again, just you,Sehun… You’re the one I lo-“ Sehun cuts Luhan’s word by press his lips against Luhan’s. Luhan kissing back, as rough as Sehun kiss him. He grab the younger’s neck deepen the kiss and pull out Sehun’s hair. They both moan in the kiss, Sehun broke the kiss and Luhan’s earlobe, “a-aah” Luhan moan. “I know you only love me hyung.. I know~” Sehun whisper make Luhan shiver.

“naughty Sehun~” Sehun giggle. “don’t ever dare to leave me, okey babe?”

 Luhan laugh, “you’re not cute, Sehun-ah”

Sehun pout, “I just trying to be cute like my boyfriend”

“huum? How about tickle?” Luhan asked teasingly. Sehun widen his eyes, he stood up from the bed and grab the pillow to cover his .

“Noo please hyung! don’t tickle me again!”

Luhan laugh and grab the pillow from Sehun, so Sehun’s already expose. He blushing hard, then he sit down again and cover his with blanket, “Hahahaha, Sehun-ah! You’re blushing! Yeaaay~ finally I make you blush~~ Hahahaha” Luhan laughing so hard untill his stomach hurt, “ya hyung! don’t laugh!

“oh dear god, I cant, Sehun-ah, I cant… Hahaha”

“Ya hyung! Why you can know that my waist is ing sensitive? And my weakness is being tickle?!”

“Oh my god, Sehun-ah~ I know you so well~ I know all the thing about you~ your hobby, your birthday, your weakness… Hahaha”

“what is my hobby?”

“dancing of course”

“my birthday?”

“12th of April~”

“my weakness?” Luhan rolled his eyes, “yah, Sehun, why you can be so stupid?”

“hah?”

“just about 1 minute ago you said your weakness is being tickle, and why you asked me again?” Sehun thinking a while then he laugh. Luhan rolled his eyes again, “babo~” “you moreee~” Sehun answer and give Luhan a merong. Luhan chuckle because of his boyfriend who trying to be cute like him.

“ah~ I must go to school today, I have a class at 8” Luhan murmured, “you’ll meet with Jongin today?” Luhan shrugged and looking down. Sehun sigh, “I won’t jealous,Lu.. it’s no problem if you want to talk with another guy…who still love you” Luhan look up and see his lover smiling warmly at him. Luhan smile too and ruffle his hair, “are you sure?” Sehun nod and hug the older. “thankyou,Sehun-ah~ I love you soooooo much~” Sehun laugh, “I love you more,hyung” Luhan give a peck at Sehun’s lips, “I must go home now, take a bath and school stuffs” Sehun give a peck too, “wear our shirt and pants first,hyung” Luhan laugh and nod.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luhan arrived at school, he walk nonchalantly and suddenly his shoulder embrace by someone.

“where are you yesterday?” Luhan hear a deep voice, he already know who had that voice, “Ah~ Chanyeol~ I’m not good yesterday” The boy who had a deep voice, creepy smile, and named Chanyeol laughing so loud. Luhan unify his eyebrows.

“You aren’t good, or your heart not good?” Chanyeol asked teasingly, “what? My heart? Hahaha”

“Luhan~ don’t lie please~ Kai was ing freak yesterday. He didn’t eat or drink anything, he just silent like thinking something even in dance class. Mrs. Lee asked him a question and he didn’t answer just look at her with empty expression” Luhan shocked hear it from Chanyeol, he feel his throat is dry, “why he acted like that?” Chanyeol widen his eyes, “hah, don’t be that innocent,Lu. Even I’m his senior nor his bestfriend I can know you both had a problem. Pretty big problem, so~ do you want to share it with me?” Luhan gulped, Chanyeol is his bestfriend since long time ago. He’s the second person after Jongin
(when Sehun missed) who care about him.

Luhan sigh and look down. Chanyeol unify his eyebrows, and hold his bestfriend’s wirst tightly, “c’mon,Lu. I know you trust me, we’re bestfriend,right?” Luhan look up and see his bestfriend is smiling like an idiot. Luhan laugh at his bestfriend’s idiotsm. Chanyeol punch Luhan’s shoulder, “why are you laughing?! Its that something funny?”

Luhan stop his laughing and hold his stomach, “your face… Hahaha” Chanyeol pout, he rolled his eyes and walk away, leaving his bestfriend. “ya! Yeollie! Wait! Don’t mad! I’m just joking!” Chanyeol look back, smile widely open his hand to let his best friend hug him, “I never mad at you, Lu~” Luhan smile cutely, suddenly his wrist was holding by someone, Luhan look beside him and see a messy boy look at him sadly. Luhan rolled his eyes, he release Jongin’s hand and grab Chanyeol wrist then walk fastly.

“Luhan, please!” Jongin yelled. Chanyeol stop his step, Luhan follow him. “you must talk,Lu” Luhan shook his head. Jongin walk toward them and hold Luhan’s wrist once again. Luhan see Jongin’s eyes are ing red, he bet Jongin was crying all night long, but he didn’t care at all. Luhan sigh deeply and look at his bestfriend like say should-i-talking-with-him? Chanyeol seems understand and nod. Luhan sigh again, “after school, we’ll meet at canteen” Jongin nod happily and smile, “thanks” Luhan nod, then he walk fastly again leaving the happy Jongin.

“I’m not wrong, right yeol?”

“of course not,Lu! You see Kai, ne? His eyes oh my god, ing red like a satan!” Luhan chuckle, “idiot”

“nugu?” Luhan rolled his eyes, “you, babo” Chanyeol pout cutely, Luhan laugh and pinch the younger’s (they’re had the same age but the months are different, yeol is younger than luhan) cheek. “it hurt!”

Suddenly the bell rang, Luhan waved at Chanyeol (they have a different class). Luhan walk nonchalantly to his math class. He sat at the chair near the window. He didn’t like math, he didn’t listen to the teacher carefully and just thinking about how he talk with Jongin later.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sehun sat at his own bed, restless. His mind now is full with his lover and the boy (or a jerk) named Jongin. Sehun ing curious who Jongin is. Sehun feel like he know that boy before, and he really want to throw his head who already forget all his past. Sehun ruffle his hair like a mess. He can’t stand it anymore. He look at the clock: 11am. Sehun get up and change his clothe, he get out from his bedroom and meet his mother. “mom, I want to go to… em… somewhere”

Sehun’s mom look at his son confusedly, “where?”

“I want to see, Seoul, mom… not far from our house…”

Sehun mom nod her head, “be careful, son” She smile, and walk to the kitchen.

“m-mom?” Sehun call his mom again, his mother turn her body, “why, baby?”

“ya! I’m not a baby anymore!... mm.. mom, do you know where’s Luhan’s school at?” Sehun’s mom raised her eyebrows, she smile and her son’s shoulder, “ah~ I see… you want to pick him up,right?” Sehun smile shyly and nod, “Luhan school at Seoul University” Sehun nod his head, “mom~ may I borrow your car?” Sehun’s mother smile and give the car’s key to her beloved son.  Sehun smile brightly and kiss his mother’s cheek. Sehun waved at his mom and drove the car carefully to his lover’s school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sehun arrived at Luhan’s school, He look around, there’s so much student here, and he didn’t see any sign of his lover. So crowded. Sehun walk to the school field and see many girls staring at him with a whisper. Suddenly he feel someone grab his shoulder, “Sehun?” Sehun turn his body and see at the person widen his eyes, and cover his mouth, “Sehun… is that really you?” Sehun just nod, “y-you’re b-back…”