(5)

When you're back

 

“u-us? What happen with us?” Luhan asked me with his cute expression. He blinked his. Oh my god Sehun-ah what happen with your heart.

“b-baby l-lulu?” I don’t know why, suddenly my mouth say it. Luhan widen his eyes and his mouth half open. He blinked his eyes again. And then cover his mouth with his hand

“oh my god Sehun oh my god… You remember… Oh my god…”

“oh really? I don’t know why… My mouth suddenly say that… I don’t know….”

“s-sehun ah…. Are you remember… When I confess my feeling to you?”

Confess his feeling? I don’t know…

“a-ah Luhan… I don’t know… Ah my head… ugh so hurt…”

What the . That ing headache comeback again. Seriously I hate my head. Why it can be hurt that fast?

“s-sehun-ah? What happen with your head?” Suddenly Luhan stand up from his chair, then stand next to me. He grab my forehead with his cute-worried expression, I can’t held myself I chuckle because of his expression

“sehun-ah! Why are you chuckle?”

“hahaha, Luhan… Hahahaha I chuckle because of your face… Hahahaha” I laugh more loud.

I can see Luhan blushing right now, he look down avoid our eye contact. Oh my God, why this boy can be this cute.

“Luhan, you’re blushing” Luhan get his hand from my forehead.

“n-no I’m not”

“yes you are~ your cheeks are red. ing red”

“s-sehun stop teasing”

“I’m not teasing… but you’re really blush,Lu”

“Am i?”

“yes, you are. Now, look at me”

Luhan look up and look straight in to my eyes. Oh god, that beautiful eyes. That stare…

“why?” Luhan asked me. Suddenly my tongue-tied. I can’t say anything. I just can look at his beautiful face. His brown eyes, his little nose, his blushing cheek, and his precious lips.

Luhan keep looking at me with his cuteness. I grab his back-neck, making him closer to me

And then I kiss him.

Right on his lips.

Oh my God, his lips…

Really soft.

I can feel Luhan gasped because of my suddenly kiss, I smile between our kiss. This store not too crowded, so not many person see us kissing.

Our kiss taste chocolate mixed with taro, that’s because our Bubble Tea flavor. Luhan place his hand around my neck, I bite his lower lip and my tongue enter his mouth. I all his teeth. I hear he moans ‘arrhm’ that makes me smirk. Luhan pulling my hair that's a sign he's enjoying our kiss.

Luhan broke the kiss and took a deep breath in. I my lower lip, and smile. He avoid our eye contact and look down to the floor. What a shy boy.

“why you do that,Sehun?” He asked without look at me

“I don’t know, but when you look at me and stare at me, I look at your face especially your lips my mind and my heart keep say to kiss you… And I think you enjoyed it right?” I asked him teasingly

“n-no… I mean yes, uhm no Sehun…. ah but y-“

“answer honestly”

“y-yes… I like your kiss, so sweet and… adorable?”

I chuckle hear his answer, then I pinch his ​​cheeks

“that’s hurt Sehun…”

“aw, I’m sorry baby lulu” I said teasingly and give him a ‘merong’

He pout like five years old, oh my god he’s so cute

“Luhan, how old are you?”

“I’m 20”

I widen my eyes. What? He is 20? He’s 20 with his cute face?

“oh my god, I’m sorry I’m not call you hyung! Im sorry Luhan hyung… sorry…”

“no problem Sehun-ah…” He spoke with a smile

This smile…

“s-sehun-ah?”

“yes?”

“em… Why you’re so cold with me this day? Except this night”

This. Why I’m so cold with him today excepet this night? Then I remember when I evict him from my house, I yelled at him and said we can’t be friend? And when I refuse his hug…

“i-I’m sorry about that hyung… I’m sorry… But when I see you cried at the park my heart feel hurt. And I feel I want to…protect you…”

I say honestly, I’m not lie, joke or whatever, its sounds really cheesy yeah I know, but I just want to say that

Luhan smile warmly to me, I his hair making he blushed again.

Aha! Listen boy! My first love story~~

Suddenly my phone rang, call from my mom. I see Luhan checked his phone too then look at me with his confused expression

“yes mom?.... I’m at bubble tea store now… with Luhan mom… hah? Mom you’re not kidding,right?.... ah okey mom…. Yes… bye”

I end up the call and I see Luhan keep stare at me with confused expression

“why?” he ask

“My mom told me to bring you and sleep at my house”

“eh?”

“yeah~ she said that no one except your maid at your big house right now, and you must be feeling lonely, so my mom asked you that… you want?”

“u-uhm, its okey if its not b-bother you”

“of coure not! Why it must bother me?”

“yeah, you said you…. Hate me?”

“when I said like that?”

“y-you said that yeah you don’t want to had a friend like me… misbehavior and whatever”

“omg hyung! I’m sorry for that okey? Please don’t mad again…”

“pinky promise?”

He showed his little finger to me to do pinky promise.

“pinky promise hyung~”

I said with bright smile, he nod and we both laughing.

“Sehun-ah I think you must change your ringtone”

“eh? Why?”

“em.. because we had the same ringtone… Girls’ Generation gee”

“oh really?”

“yeaah~ change it”

“no I don’t want”

“Sehun-ah…”

“I want have the same ringtone with my…sweety?”

Luhan blushing again~ I laughed to myself

“hyung~ its cute when you’re blusing~~”

“s-sehun, s-stop teasing…”

“I’m not teasing babe~” I said with his cheek

I just can giggle when I see Luhan like this. He’s not 20 years old I think. He’s like 12 or maybe 5 haha

“okey hyung I’ll change it later~”

“o-okey… so Sehun, can we go now?”

I nod, and dare myself to holding his hand, he started at first, but then he smile cutely at me.

 

~~~~~~~~

(Luhan POV)

We get out from Bubble Tea store, holding hands. OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPEN WITH THIS BOY?

I don’t know why Sehun can be that warm with me. He smile at me, he laugh at me, AND HE KISS ME

Oh. My. God.

the kissing scene spin again at my mind. When Sehun bite my lower lip and his tongue my teeth. His chocolate lips taste and chocolate-taro mixed taste of our kiss. Oh. My. God.

I just can’t process what has happened just now. This afternoon Sehun so cold to me, yelled at me, and said he didn’t want to be my friend. But now? He’s so warm. Oh. My. God.

I drove my car to Sehun’s house. Sehun just sit at passenger seat calmly, focused at his phone. Playing some games or whatever.

“we’re here already Sehun-ah”

“okey hyung.. c’mon”

We come out from my car, and Sehun hold my hand again.

“mom~ we’re hereeee~~” Sehun yelled like five-years-old kid. So cute

“aaah~ hello Sehun, Luhan”

I see mrs.Oh smile warmly to me, I bow to her

“hello mrs.Oh… I’m sorry, I already impolite with you when dinner, really sorry”

Mrs. Oh my shoulder and nod, “No problem… I know you’re really worried about Sehun”

“um,yeah, thankyou mrs.Oh…”

“yeah now, you’re both must sleep. Luhan you’re sleep with Sehun, ne?”

I widen my eyes, “eh? Why? B-but mrs.Oh-“

“okey mom~ c’mon hyung, lets sleep together” Sehun said with smirk

I gulped, we won’t do ‘that’ this night,right?

Ah! What the heck you’re thinking Luhan!

We enter Sehun’s room. I see so much Girls’ Generation’s posters here. So, he’s still a Girls’ Generation’s fanboy, nothing change.

“I know Sehun… you’re Sooyoung biased,right?”

Sehun startled, “how do you know that?”

I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU SEHUN, “uhm… I just guess… hehe”

“okey hyung, you’re sleep at my bed, I’ll sleep at sofa”

“NO! I’m guest here… I should have to sleep on the sofa… You sleep at your bed,okey?”

Sehun just giggle and he step forward, closer to me. Our body already touch each other (omg skinship), and our face just 2 inches.

“s-sehun…”

“we’re both sleep at my bed, okey?” Sehun whisper seductively in my sensitive ear. And I know I’m blusing so hard

“okey,hyung? Hmmm~” He breath hotly in my ear, and he my ear.

He my ing sensitive ear.

“S-sehun… what a-are you d-doing”

“teasing you~”  then I feel wet tongue at my neck.

Holy , now Sehun my neck.

I covered my mouth with my hand, I don’t want to moan.

“moan for me,hyung”

“a-ah s-sehun, s-stop”

Sehun keep my neck, he bite a little and it, and I swear he leave a mark.

“s-sehun-ah… nghh… stop…”

Sehun stop his action and look straight at my eyes.

“Hyung, maybe I’m not remember you at all… But, do you want to help me to fully remember you?”

I’m shocked. My tears fall down, then I hug Sehun tightly, he hug me back. Oh my God, I really miss this hug.

“yes Sehun yes… I’ll help you, I’ll help you to fully remember me”

Sehun release the hug and wiped my tears.

“promise me hyung?”

“yes, I’m promise…”

“promise me you won’t cry again?”

I just nod, and hug him again. I can feel my heart beat so fast. And I can feel Sehun’s too

“okey hyung, let’s sleep now”

“One bed?”

“yeah why not?” Sehun answer with smirk

“Sehun-ah please stop making me blush!”

“hahaha, why you’re can be ing sensitive, hyung?”

“I-I don’t know. Just sleep now”

We climb the bed, Sehun covered my body with blanket, I did same too.

Sehun give me a peck in my lips, “Goodnight hyung”

I smile warmly at him and give him a peck too, “Goodnight too, Sehun-ah”