(4)

When you're back

 

(No one POV)

Luhan keep silent and stay at his place. He still didn’t understand what Jongin means. What happen with his parents? What happen with Sehun? What did Jongin do to Sehun? Ah too much questions in Luhan’s head right now.

Aha! Listen boy!~ My first love story!~

Suddenly Luhan’s phone rang, its call from his friend, Chanyeol

What the , why Chanyeol call me at this time?!, Luhan murmured

Luhan rejected call from Chanyeol, and hope Jongin didn’t hear that.

But he’s late.

“Luhan?!” Jongin turned his body, so Luhan can see his face right now.

Luhan shocked, Jongin’s eyes are red like a blood. His sweat come down to his chest so much. He’s still sobbing.

“J-jongin-“

“Since when you there Lu?”

“s-since you talked about my parents… J-jongin wha-“

“, so you already know?”

Jongin take a deep sigh and he back face Luhan again.

Luhan walked and sit at Jongin’s bed, Luhan hug him from back, Jongin’s body is shaking.

“J-jongin.. please tell me what happen…. Why you’re sobbing so hard like this? What happen with my parents and Sehun? Tell me please…”

Jongin take a deep sigh, “i-I kill him…”

Luhan shocked, he release the hug, and turned Jongin’s body to face him. Jongin sobs again, he didn’t look at Luhan. Luhan lifting Jongin’s chin to face him.

“you kill who?” Luhan asked.

“S-sehun… I-I kill him Lu… I kill Sehun… I kill him!” Jongin answer and then he sobs more hard. He covered his face with his hand.

Luhan widen his eyes. He didn’t believe what Jongin said.

“w-what? Jongin-ah don’t joke…”

“I’m not joke Lu… that’s right…”

Luhan covered his mouth with his hand.

 “Why? Jongin… why?”

“I kill him because of you… I can’t see you with him anymore! I can’t handle myself again!”

Luhan starts to cry.

“WHAT THE YOU JONGIN! YOU KNOW I LOVE SEHUN SO MUCH! I LOVE HIM MORE THAN I LOVE MYSELF!!! WHY YOU KILL HIM JONGIN… WHY.. YOU FU-“

“I KNOW HYUNG I KNOW! THAT’S THE REASON WHY I KILL HIM! I CAN’T SEE YOU ANYMORE WITH HIM! MY HEART REALLY HURT YOU KNOW? I CAN’T HANDLE MYSELF AGAIN! SO I KILL HIM!!!!!”

Luhan cry more hard. Suddenly he remember all the memories that he had with Sehun. He really want to reload all the memories again. Luhan loves Sehun with all his heart. He can’t live without Sehun. Sehun is his live. Luhan love the way Sehun smile at him, laugh at him, the way Sehun look at him, the way Sehun hug him, the way Sehun kiss him.

“J-jongin… why… you are Jongin… I hate youuu!!!!!!!!”

“calm down Lu… I’m sorry…”

“ YOU JONGIN! YOU TOLD ME TO CALM DOWN! YOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!”

“Hyung… I’m sorry… Really sorry hyung… I’m sorry…”

Luhan can’t say anything. He just sobs. He loves Sehun. He really loves Sehun.

“W-what e-else do y-you do to S-sehun?” Luhan asked Jongin between his hard sobs

“I-i… I kill him… a-and I-“

“YOU WHAT?!”

“i-I reincarnation h-him…” Jongin answer with whisper.

Luhan shocked, he look straight to Jongin’s eyes searching for a lie, but he didn’t found it.

“y-you r-reincarnation him? What the … so that’s why he didn’t remember me…”

“what do you mean?”

“Sehun’s back”

“w-what?”

“SEHUN IS BACK! AND HE DIDN’T REMEMBER ME! HE DIDN’T KNOW ME! IT’S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU JONGIN! YOUUU!!!! YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!”

Jongin shocked, he avoid eye contact with Luhan.

“kill me now Lu… kill me now!!” Jongin said with serious tone. He can’t see Luhan like this. Crying because all the things that he already done. Jongin grab his chest. It’s so hurt. Jongin cry more hard. His head really dizzy, his eyes are  in’ hurt.

“J-jongin…. I love Sehun you know… I already wait for Sehun for 3 years and finally I can get his heart… and then you come… and kill him? You said you are his bestfriend… why you do that Jongin… you’re not a human! you Jongin…”

“Lu--… I’m sorry… I regret it all—“

“do you think can solve everything with regret?! Do you think Sehun will remember me again?! Jongin-ah I hate you…”

“i-im sorry Lu… please forgive me…”

“not that easy you ”

It’s already more than 10 times Luhan called Jongin with “”. Luhan didn’t care at all. He and himself can’t think anymore. He just want to reload all the past. He really want to protect Sehun from the that can hurt him like that.

Luhan still sobbing, he cover his face with his hand, Jongin just look at Luhan with his blood-eye, and took a heavy sigh sometimes. He want to hug Luhan and calm down him right now. But if he do that, Luhan probably will kick him to the another planet. So, he just dare stare at Luhan, didn’t do anything.

“Luhan… stop sobbing please…”

“Jongin, now tell me the detail”

“d-detail what?”

“tell me the detail when you kill Sehun and when you… reincarnation him”

“you really want to know t-that?”

Luhan nod, then he look up, look straight to Jongin with his sadness expression.

Jongin sigh, and then he nod.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Flashback 3 years ago) (Jongin POV)

. Why they’re always together? Like a letter with stamp. Ugh. My heart. I can’t handle it anymore…

I thinking out loud. I must found a brilliant idea to separate them.

And suddenly I smirked. I got an idea~~

Wait for me, Oh Sehun.

I call my beloved senior, less then 1 minute he answer my call.

“yoboseyo?”

“Luhan hyung!”

“Oh? Jongin!”

“yeah it’s me~ hyung, do you have plan for tomorrow?”

“huh?”

“ehm I mean, do you want to go somewhere tomorrow?”

“ah yeah, I’ll go to Chanyeol’s house, we want to do some project… Why Jongin?”

“aaah I see… yeah I want to play basketball with you tomorrow… but you want to do something… yeah”

“aah, Jongin I’m sorry… Forgive me please?”

“yeah yeah haha no problem hyung… eh hyung, how about Sehun?”

“Ah! Why you don’t call him and play with him?”

“You’re not mad if I play with him?”

“Why I must mad?”

“yeah since you are his boyfriend…”

“Haha no problem Jongin! you’re his bestfriend, right? Play with him then”

“o-okay hyung… Thank you~ bye!”

“Bye!”

Click! We end the call. I smirked. Yeah thankyou Luhan hyung~ Thankyouuu~ I love you so much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Tomorrow – Sunday Morning)

I walked nonchalantly to my bestfriend’s house. I stand up in front of his door. I take out my phone and call him.

“Sehun-ah… I’m already here!”

“o-okay Kai. I’ll go out now. Wait”

“Yeah…”

5 minutes I’m waiting, finally my beloved bestfriend open the door. He smile brightly to me. He bring his basketball and throw it to me.

“So Kai… c’mon we play there”

Sehun point at the big park in front of his house, I nod and he embrace my shoulder.

“Where’s Luhan?” I asked him and give him a fake-innocent face

He shook his head, “I don’t know. He said he’ll go to his friend’s house. I don’t know his name. Sanyeol? Hanyeol? Ah whatever”

“Chanyeol Sehun”

“eh? How do you know that?”

You are stupid Kai.

“o-of course! He’s our senior too, right?” I answer and scratching my nape.

Sehun make an ‘oooo’ sign from his mouth. And then he throw the ball to the ring.

“why you ask me to play this?” Sehun asked again

“I just bored at home… and you’re boring too, hm?”

Sehun nod his head, and sight.

“Honestly… I really want to go to the Amusement Park with Luhan now, but he go and-“

“then go with me”

Sehun widen his eyes, “really? You want?”

“of course. Everything for my bestfriend”

Sehun smile brightly then he nod, he hold my hand, and we go the Amusement Park.

I smirked. Okey Sehun, you’re trapped.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(No One POV)

It’s already 6 PM, Sehun and Kai laughing and holding hand. They already play all the ride. Sehun suddenly forget all about Luhan, and Kai never forget about his plan.

“Kai-ah I’m tired… Let’s sit there”

Kai nod still laugh. They’re both sitting at the bench. Sehun’s throat really dry now.

“Sehun-ah… do you want me to buy something to drink?”

“yes Kai… please… I can’t stand anymore! Really tired, huh”

“What do you want?”

“aught”

“okey”

Kai  walked to the drink store little far from the bench.

Sehun sit there patiently, waiting for Kai.

Kai finally come and brought two ice tea. He give one to Sehun, and Sehun drank it straight out.

“Ah.. Kai.. I’m dizzy…” Sehun murmured and grab his head

Suddenly the ice tea regardless of Sehun’s hand. And Sehun slept in Kai’s lap.

Kai smirked, and smile happily. Then Kai brought to somewhere before anyone caught him.

Kai brought Sehun to somewhere that no one know except him. Kai brought Sehun far far away.

Kai brought Sehun to reincarnation him.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

(Flashback end)

(Luhan POV)

PLAK! I slapped Jongin’s cheek so hard until his cheek turned red like a blood. I DON’T CARE ANYMORE WITH THIS .

“YOU ”

Jongin just sit there, grab his red-cheek, he grin, and sobs.

“Don’t sobs anymore. I know that’s just a fake sobs”

I stand up, and I feel Jongin grab my wrist, don’t release me to go.

“DON’T TOUCH ME ANYMORE ”

“Luhan hyung… please forgive me… I’ll do anything for you to forgive me… I’m sorry…”

“ no, Jongin. We broke up”

“w-what?”

“WE OFFICIALY BROKE UP! Don’t touch me anymore! I HATE YOU!”

I grab my key, I ran out from his house and slammed the door.

I drove my car to my house. I came out from the car, and I walk to the big park in front of my house.

I sit at the bench, and suddenly I remember all the memories 3 years ago.

First time I and Sehun officialy dating.

First time I smile between my sobs.

First time we hug.

First time we kiss.

We already did so much thing at this park.

Playing basketball, drinking bubble tea together, eating ice cream together.

 

“Sehun-ah… I-I think I love you… I love you at the first time I saw you… First time you lived at the house next to my house… I love you with all my heart Sehun…”

“me too hyung… I love you too. I love you at the first time I saw you… First time I saw the little-pretty boy who lived next my house… I love you Luhan hyung…”

“So… we’re official now? I’m your boyfriend now?”

Sehun just nod, “yes, I’m your boyfriend,too”

 

I cry again. That moment… When I confess my feel to Sehun at this park… I think that’s the best moment at my live. That’s the first time I feel so happy.

“Sehun-ah… I miss you… Please remember me Sehun… Please…”

 

(Sehun POV)

It’s already 9 PM, and suddenly I really want to drink Chocolate Bubble Tea. Ugh what happen with myself.

Suddenly I remember Luhan. I don’t know him. But I think I ever saw him. His body isn’t unfamiliar. And his voice when he call my name.

And his hug.

AH!! My heart feel so dizzy suddenly. Everytime I want to remember anyone or anything, my head always ing hurt. Ugh, what happen with myself?

“UGH. Chocolat bubble tea! I want that nooow!”

I stand up from my bed, grab my phone and changed my cloth. I walk downstair and I see my mom and my dad sit at the couch talking some serious thing.

“Sehun? Where do you want to go? It’s already night”

“I want bubble tea mom”

“at this time? Oh sehun, you can buy it tomorr-“

“No, I want that right now. Please mom?”

“o-okay. Call me if anything happen”

I nod, and I open the door.

I walk out from my house. And suddenly I hear something

“s-sehun-ah…”

What the .

Is that ghost or what?

“s-sehun…. hiks…”

What is that? Ugh… why that ghost sobs and call my name?

I run back to my house, but suddenly I saw a little boy sit at the bench at the park in front of my house.

I walking closer, and I hear that boy who call my name

I dared myself to see who's that boy.

I stand up in front of this boy, this boy covered his face with his hand.

“s-sehun…”

This boy called my name again. And I think I know this voice.

This voice…

“L-luhan?”

I call his name, and then he look up to face me. He shocked a bit and me too.

Luhan’s eyes are ing red like a blood. His hair is damn mess. His mouth half open –maybe he’s shocked to see me this close—

“what are you doing here, sehun-ah?”

He asked me with sadness tone

“I want to buy bubble tea… and I hear someone sobs and call my name… I’m curious so I walk to this bench, and I see you”

“o-oh…”

Awkwardness come between us. Ah, my body and my heart keep scream out ‘chocolate bubble tea! Chocolate bubble tea now!” what the

Luhan look down, he didn’t dare to see me. So I sit down at the bench beside him

“w-what happen?” I asked him

“what do you care” he answer me with his cold tone

I shocked

“i-im sorry sehun, I didn’t mean like tha-“

“yeah, that’s fine if you don’t want to tell me”

He silent and look down again. I don’t know why but I feel really worry about this boy. I’m pretty sure this boy after sobbing so hard. And I just want to ask him to share his problem with me, that’s not wrong,huh?

“S-sehun… I’m sorry…”

“for what?”

“whatever….”

“eh… Luhan… em… d-do you know somewhere who sell a delicious bubble tea? -im new in here… so I don’t know… d-do you want to tell me?”

 

He look up and look straight at my eyes. And I feel I’m blushing. What the Sehun, why you are blushing?

“y-yes I know Sehun… The shop is there, near the-“

“do you want to take me there?”

UGH. Sehun. What. The. . You. Are. Saying. Why. You. Asked. Him. To. Go. With. You?!

“a-are you s-sure?” he asked me with his worried tone

I just nod, I don’t know what should I say.

Then I feel my cheek turned red again when I see he smile at me.

This smile…

“o-okay… I can bring you there… with my car?”

I nod again, WHY I FEEL SO NERVOUS NOW?!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Bubble Tea Shop)

I order one chocolate bubble tea, and Luhan taro bubble tea.

We didn’t talk anything. This is so awkward, and I’m ing nervous

We sit at the table near the window. Luhan drink his taro bubble tea happily. He sometimes his lower lips. And that’s make he cuter.

Taro bubble tea. That’s smile. That lower lips habit.

Wait…

“L-luhan?”

“y-yes Sehun-ah?”

I’m not sure about this… But my heart keep saying ‘yes Sehun yes! YES NOW!”

“Sehun? why?”

“i-think… I remember something..”

“r-remember what?”

“…..Us”