(2)

When you're back

"s-sehun? what happen with you? it's me luhan!"

sehun look at me with his flat expression, oh my god i really miss that expression

"no" he answer coldly

"sehun-ah please, don't joke! i know you're jocking right now, aren't you? this is me sehun! this is me lu-"

"I SAID NO! I DON'T KNOW YOU OKEY! I'M NOT JOKE OR WHATEVER. BUT I REALLY DON'T KNOW YOU!"

I backward a few steps. Sehun yelled at me.

"s-sehun you yelled.."

"yes i'm yelled. so what? you don't like?"

i look down to the floor, started to cry but i refuse it.

"now go away from my house"

"b-but sehun... can't we be friend?"

"hah? no" sehun look at me with a glare, and his voice is so cold..

no... this is not sehun.. this is not him... it can't be like this.. no...

"s-sehun, we are a neighbor you know?"

"so what?"

i shocked, what happen with him... who already changed him to be like this to me.. he is so cold..

"sehun, i really want to be your friend.. even though you don't remember me..."

"tsk, you know? i don't want have a friend who had misbehavior"

w-what? he said what? misbehavior?

"s-sehun what do you mean?"

"yeah, you ran to me and you hug me, i don't know you and you force me to know you, is that right?"

"w-what?! i didn't force you! i-i just.... just... just disbelieve that you don't know me.. i just..." i really want to cry right now, i don't know what happen when sehun leave me... why he don't remember me even though just my name....

"yeah whatever. now leave this house"

"b-but sehun.."

"GET OUT!" Sehun yelled again at me

Then i walk out from his house, and i see he glare at me, i waved at him and then he enter his house with his flat expression.

with a heavy sigh i leave his house and enter my own house and i see mrs. oh --sehun's mom-- is sit at my couch with my mom. talking and sometimes they laugh

mrs. oh recognize me and she waved at me "ah luhan! come here baby!~" she said with her cute voice

i walk and sit in the couch next to her, she ruffle my hair, and embrace my shoulder

"aw luhan you're still cute! and you're more handsome"

i smile a lot and she asked me

"sooo.... you already meet sehun?"

i'm silent. i really want to sey 'yes' and asked mrs.oh why sehun forget me. but, i think this isn't the time to asked like that

"no, not yet" i lie

then she blinked her eyes, "so, you don't know?"

eh? what did she say? i don't know what?

"eh what?"

she closed and try to be relaxed like nothing happen "n-no luhan.. that's nothing..."

she look at my mom and then they smile awkwardly

what happen with this two ahjummas? like someting they hiding from me....

"o-okay... i'm tired.. i want to go to bedroom"

mrs. oh smile at me and pat my head again

"luhan..." my mom call me

"yes eomma?"

"sleep here this night"

"b-but j-jongin he wait for m-"

"i tell you to leave him for a little, so sleep here"

"mom"

"your father will at home this night, so we can dinner together, and talking some stuff"

what happen with this family.... my mom call me luhan baby and my father go home? and we will have a dinner together? awwww so cute

i just nod, and bow to mrs.oh and i ran to upstairs to my bedroom.

i miss this bedroom a lot. maybe i just sleep here only twice or third a month.

i always sleep at jongin's bedroom, because my house is very  quiet made me lazy to sleep alone in this big house.

"aah jongin!! i forget to text him!" suddenly i remember jongin, and i call him now

less than 1 minute he picked up the phone

"annyeong babe!" jongin said happily

"jongin... where are you now?"

"i'm at my house babe... dancing like usual. how about you?"

"me too... jongin-ah i'm sorry i can't sleep at your house this night..."

"eeh why? is there something bad happen?"

YES JONGIN YES "n-no!! there's nothing.. just... eng... this night my father will go home... and my mother want us to have dinner together... so we can talk some stuff or whatever.."

"what?! your father go home?! and you will have a dinner together?! awww thats the cutest moment ever... hahaha"

"yeah jongin yeaah.... but seriously... thats freak you know"

"oh c'mon babe... maybe your parents really miss you... and really want to talk with you... you should be happy"

"yeah jongin you right... but, jongin do you know..."

"eh? what happen babe? tell me.."

should i tell him about this? should i?no i can't... jongin is the only person that know about my past with sehun... and he really love me... if i said i meet sehun again he probably will avoid me...

"n-nothing jongin... nothing.."

"you lie. you're not a good liar babe. i know something happen, tell me now"

"n-no jongin... that's nothing okey? i just feel.. dugeun dugeun you know? my family will have a dinner soon..."

"aaah you should relaxe babe... just talk like we talk"

"what?! we usually talk about dirty thing... and i talk with my parents like that?"

Jongin laugh loud in the phone

"why you laugh? thats not funny!"

"hahaha babe... why you are so innocent... hahaha i didn't mean like that.... hahaha hyung, i mean try to talk friendly... when the last time you talked with your dad?"

i think for a while

"maybe.... one year ago?"

"really?! you never talked at the phone or what?"

"no.. he never called me.... he never care about me..."

"ugh.. poor you babe.... but i care about you. sooooo much"

"aww thats cute jongin..."

"hehe. babe can we end up the call? i want to dancing again.. you know the contest is close!"

"aaah of course, its one week again right?"

"yes hyung... pray for me,okey hyung? you know if i win, the prize is so special!!"

"i know babe... vacation in Jeju island for 1 weeks right?"

"yesss thats right!! and i want to bring you there"

"yeah, you already say like that for maybe 100 times"

"haha hyung, so i must practice hard... goobye hyung.."

"goodbye jongin"

"bye babe~~ saranghae"

it takes silence a while, he's really love me... and sehun...

AH! luhan what do you think!! sehun didn't know you! he forget all about you!!

"eng.. babe?"

"e-eh yeah jongin.."

"why you didn't say anything?"

"em.. i just want to tease you... hehe"

"ooh haha, i thought that you're not love me anymore and think about someone else"

YEAH JONGIN THAT'S RIGHT.

HELL NO AGAIN LUHAN NO!!

"what? ahahaha jongin its impossible. i love you too, okey"

"yeah i know that babe. hahaha. okey goodbye babe!!"

"byee"

click! we end the call.

"ah jongin.. mianhae... i lie to you.... i-i just don't want you to know that sehun is back... you know all the past about me and sehun... i-i'm just afraid that if you know sehun was here, you'll avoid me and not love me anymore... jongin you are the only one who care about me... that's the reason why i lie to you... i'm sorry jongin.. really sorry...."

i look at my clock its already 3 pm, i feel so sleepy and then i fallen to sleep.

~~~~~

i wake up from my beautiful sleep. i look at my watch and its already 6 pm. i yawn a lot, and then i walk to the bathroom and take a bath.

after 20 minutes take a bath and changed clothes, i go downstairs and i see my father is watching TV. he see me and smile at me.

i shocked at first but i smile back to him, i walk to the kitchen and i see my mom and my maid are cooking, smells so delicious.

"Luhan?come here" my father call me

i gulped a lot and then sit next to him

"so, how about your school?" his deep voice... i really miss his deep voice

"f-fine dad... i really love my school, my friends are good to me too"

"ooh thats good... so i hear that you already have a boyfriend?"

i blush, and i nod my head

"what's his name? kongin?"

"jongin dad.. kim jongin.."

"oh yeah.... since when you are dating?"

"its already 1 year 10 months dad..."

"wooow.... that's good... you really love him right?"

why my dad asked an awkward thing like that...

"y-yes dad... but you allowed me to be a... gay?"

"of course yes my son! you are happy with him,right?"

"yes dad i am... thanks dad.."

"thanks for what?"

"for anything..."

dad smile at me and pat my head. why everybody like to pat my head?

"DINNER IS READY!!~~"

my mom yelled from dinning room.

"oke son, let's go to the dinning room"

"o-okey dad"

now we're sit in the dinning room, that's too much food here. why my mom cook that much? there are just 3 persons will eat.

"okey lu, you are confused why i cook this much right?"

"yeah mom, why? you are want to waste foods or what?"

"haha no of course, but we got a guest"

"hah? who?"

ting tooong~

"aah it must be them!"

my mom and my dad ran to the door and open it

"hello mr and mrs. oh welcome to our house... hello sehun.."

WAIT... WHAT? MR. AND MRS. OH? AND SEHUN?

i ran to the door and i see them

obviously i see him, oh sehun enter my house with his family.

i think this will be the best or the worst dinner in my life.