Planning it all

Please, Lee Gikwang. Say you love me, too.

Finally laying down in my bed I think back through the day's events. I realize how painfully slow the day was. After Gikwang said that he and his friends would try to get my brother back, he ordered us some food and we went upstairs to organize some of my things. I realize now that Gikwang isn't as bad as he seemed at first. He is actually very interesting. Such as the way that he thinks. But I noticed that he doesn't smile much. He doesn't seem to have anyone that he loves or cares about. I realize now that I wouldn't either if it weren't for Bae. And I am a strong believer that if someone doesn't love or care, they once cared and loved too much.

_ _ _

I wake up with the sun shining through the window behind my temporary bed. Stretching and rubbing the sleep from my eyes, I remember that Gikwang's friends are coming over to help me get my brother back. I hop out of bed and open the smaller of my two suitcases to get some clothes for the day. I pick out a form fitting, white, swoop neck shirt with the design of a heart. In the middle of the shirt it says,"Lost in Love" written in black. I grab some blue jean shorts and some white vans. 

In today's clothes, I walk to the bathroom and begin to ready my face to be seen by others. You do NOT want to see me without my eye make up. I decide to straighten my naturally wavy, long, dark brown hair. I do my regular around-the-house makeup routine. Though, most of the girls at my school claim that they don't put makeup on when they are just hanging out around the house. But I have five brothers who like to tease me. 

I brush my teeth lastly. When really I should be brushing my teeth first to keep myself from messing up my makeup. It's a weird habit though and I never mess up the products on my face. So why not?

Walking out the bathroom I run into Gikwang who is in the middle of putting his shirt on.

"Mianhe." I say shyly blushing. I look at the floor to keep my eyes from wandering to his sculpted body. 

"It's alright." He laughs, seeing my obvious awkward reaction to his shirtlessness.

"My friends should be here any second now. There are five of them. But they are completely harmless, especially Yoseob. My dad won't be home until late tonight so we have plenty of time to make a plan and even go through with it." Gikwang informs me, slipping his shirt on and walking down the stairs with me.

"Okay, that sounds great." 

"WE ARE HERE!" A guy with black, styled hair yells walking through the front door. Four others following him into the house.

"Obviously, jackass. Ever heard of knocking?" Gikwang says.

"Umm. Nope." I laugh at their behavior as they greet each other. 

Taking in their appearances, I realize that they are all very attractive. All of their clothes are well put together. Each having a specific style.

"So is that her?" the boy who had yelled asks Gikwang while nodding in my direction.

"No, I just bring random girls home all the time." Gikwang retorts sarcastically." Of course that's her."

"And you don't want to marry her. You pabo. She is so pretty." A boy with bleach blonde hair says, running and jumping on the couch next to me, patting my head.

"That's Yoseob. No matter what he says, don't give him candy." Gikwang said leading the rest of the guys into the living room.

"Yah! I could've gotten some from her. Thanks for ruining my plans." He pouts, crossing his arms over his chest.

"HyunJae, this is Doojoon. He is the oldest of us all." Gikwang points to the one who bursted through the front door.

"This is Dongwoon, the second most childish one, behind Yoseob. He is the youngest." Gikwang points to the one with light brown hair.

"Annyeong." He sings, obviously practicing aigoo.

"This is Hyunseung." A boy with doe eyes nods at me and I do a small wave.

"And this is Junhyung. Don't let his bad boy exterior get to you. He actually has a big heart." Junhyung chuckles and waves.

"Everyone, this is HyunJae."

"When are you two getting married?" Yoseob asks.

"Two days." I inform him.

"Ahhh. Okay. Gikwang, you better get a lot more attractive. She is too pretty for you." Yoseob teases him.

Gikwang scoffs at him and takes a seat on another chair.

"Well, I can't really disagree with him on that one. She is very pretty." Doojoon says. They all nod along with him and I suddenly feel very awkward.

"Aww, she is blushing." Yoseob teases, messing up my hair.

"Yah, no I'm not."

I've decided that I like Yoseob. He has a playful smile that makes me feel better. I believe we will be very good friends soon. 

Gikwang began to explain the situation to everyone. Occasionally they would stop and ask me questions where my family is at certain times of the day. Where Bae might be, trying to get enough information so we could get a good plan going about getting him back to me.

"Well, my family is usually out during the day. We have maids though. Bae is left with me at home. But, seeing that I'm not there to take care of him anymore, my dad probably instructed one of the maids to do so." I explain.

"So basically, we could go over there right now. Maybe sneak through a window or two. And just get Bae. Just like that?" Junhyung says.

"Umm. Basically.. yeah." complete silence falls over the room.

"Let's go then." Hyunseung says getting up and walking to the door. We all follow him.

"Would it be obvious if we showed up there in one of your dad's vans, Gikwang?" Doojoon asked.

"Yeah, probably. I mean, we can park it down the road or around the corner. It's not like we can go through there in groups anyways."

Gikwang hands me the keys and hops into the passanger seat. I feel really thankful for their help right now. 

I parked the van around th block from my house. I give them instructions as to how to get to my house. Dongwoon and Junhyung are going to stay in the van and drive around. Yoseb will send them a text telling them when we have Bae. They are going to drive in front of the house and we will all jump in a drive off. 

When we get a few house away from my home, we start to walking to the back of people's yards. Not even concerning ourselves if they are home or not. When we get to the back yard of my house, we begin to be extra careful. But we didn't see anyone in sight. I looked through the back window and didn't see anything. It's awfully calm here. Nothing is ever calm in my house. 

"What do you see?" Hyunseung asked.

"Absolutely nothing." Suddenly I don't care if I am caught. It's my house anyways. I start walking to the back door, despite what the others tell me. I look into the house. 

Everything is gone. All of the furniture, all of the decorations. Everything.

They moved.

And they took Bae with them.

Now, I will never see him again.