chapter 2

love you? a playboy like you?! never....

 

Wanna Bet?!

I was still trying to control my temper when I sat on the couch after the brief introduction earlier with the rest of the super junior members.

They were all very welcoming and I can feel that they like ria for kyuhyun already…I mean how can they not like ria, with her charm and her looks anybody is bound to fall head over heels in love with her. I smiled at donghae who waved at me as he was playing with yesung’s turtle…I cant believe that guy really had a turtle..

‘sammie-ah?’

I turned around to look at sungmin-oppa who gave me a sandwich ‘you didn’t eat much at dinner earlier I thought you might be hungry’ he said with a smile

‘arigato sungmin-oppa…you’re so sweet’ I said and took the sandwich he gave me, I was about to take a bite when the jerk, heechul sat beside me and took a bite of the sandwich that I was about to eat…

‘get your own sandwich you moron’ I told him

He just gave me a grin and shook his head, sungmin oppa hit him softly on the back of his head and looked at me ‘forgive him Sammie-ah he’s always like that’

I nodded ‘I know…like I told yesung-oppa earlier, I know a mentally challenged individual when I see one’

Everyone of his hyungs laugh at what I just said making heechul blush ‘ohh I didn’t know animals can blush…hehe’ I said

‘aww do you have a crush on me?’ he asked me

I rolled my eyes and pushed him off the couch ‘crush?? You?? My black Labrador is more handsome than you kim heechul’

‘really??  Wanna bet??’ he asked…I could see that glimmer of mischief in his eyes, I would’ve said no but pride told me to just agree to what he said

‘call…wait lets agree to something first…if I win you will leave me alone the whole time im here’

He nodded ‘and if I win..i’ll ask a favor from you and you cant and wont refuse’

I nodded in agreement and I held out my hand ‘deal? And no cheating!’

‘bwoh? Me? Cheat? Never…’ he said,somehow I didn’t trust him…how can you trust a playboy?? Duhh

He handed me his psp…and just said one word ‘play’

Damn it! Im not good with computer games….i didn’t even own a psp though I know how to use them…its just that I never had any interest in the gaming business may it be online or whatever they call it…

‘heyy no fair I don’t play psp…why don’t we just play something else’ I suggested

Sungmin oppa nodded his agreement ‘well donghae and I can be the judge…why don’t we play dance revolution? Its easier’

I smiled and nodded ‘I can dance…can you dance mr.kim?’ I asked him with as much sarcasm I could muster, I of course know he can dance but not as good as eunhyuk oppa J

I had a chance of winning after all…’so? What about it mr.kim?’ I asked him again

‘call…’ with that said he grabbed my hand and led me to the gaming room followed by donghae, sungmin and eunhyuk who agreed to become the head judge…these guys are soo damn weird.

I looked around the room and immediately fell in love with the big picture window that overlooked downtown seoul. These boys were probably spoiled by their label…I mean they occupied the whole floor of the building we were in.

‘shall we dance Sammie-ah?’ I heard heechul say and I turned around to look at his smiling face and somehow I knew he’d win this game…

‘you’re on mr.hotshot…show me what you got’ I told him…I was a member of the school gymnast club and the dance troupe along with ria and aia…so dancing was a fun exercise for me, but seeing heechul dance I couldn’t stop myself from staring…my, my, he can really dance…

***

Heechul’s pov

He smiled at Sammie as he finished his dance and told her its her turn…lets see if this saucy lady can really dance as she claims.

‘your turn princess’

She rolled her eyes and pushed him aside, she took her jacket off first revealing a well toned upper body…man she was really y despite the fact that what she had on was skinny jeans, doll shoes and a white tube top. He looked at her and found himself smiling, he knew he was being annoying to her but he just cant help it, he found her attractive and she was playing hard to get…sooner or later he knew they were going to end up dating and who knows where that will lead.

‘sammie-ah nice tat you have there’ eunhyuk said as his hyung pointed at sammie’s foot

He looked at her foot and saw a tattoo…so aside from being saucy she also had spunk…could this girl get any better than that.

‘quit staring at me kim heechul’ she told him with a glare

‘I cant help it…you’re too pretty’ he said as he raised his hands in surrender making her groan all the more and his hyungs chuckle

She didn’t respond and instead started dancing. He literally had to hold sungmin for support, so the princess can really dance, she was graceful and she reminded him of a graceful ballerina doing a performance for a crowd.

‘looks like you’re going to lose this fight heechul-ah’ donghae told him

He shook his head ‘I have to win…I have to get that chance to be with her, even just this weekend hyung’ he looked at eunhyuk and made a cute pleading face then added ‘please…’

Eunhyuk sighed and gave him a finger, he smiled knowing he’ll win this game…like it or not Sammie will be his the entire weekend…he’s not sharing J

***

‘what?? He won??’ I screamed in disbelief upon hearing eunhyuk oppa’s decision

Heechul smiled at me and held out his hand ‘you need more practice princess before you can beat me’

I wanted to kick him but forced myself not to as I wore my jacket again…I admit I couldn’t win against him but I sure tried.

I looked at him and waited for him to gloat about it and say what he wants from me, much to my surprise he held my hand and half dragged me outside the room, I caught sungmin wave at me and eunhyuk grin.

‘hyungs…tell aia-ah and ria-ah that Sammie-ah and I are out on a date…we’ll be home late’ heechul called out and closed the door behind them

‘be careful heechul-ah’ donghae said ‘take care of her’

Before I could protest we were already inside the elevator and it was pointless to argue with him ‘so..this is the favor that you’re asking me? A date?’ I asked him

He just gave me a grin and shook his head sending a rain of raven black tresses all over that arrogant face, I couldn’t help but try to put his hair behind his ear and he held my hand in mid-air

‘nope..this isn’t it, we’ll talk about it over dinner’

I blushed and tried to get my arm from his grip ‘dinner?? You just ate! Don’t you know that gluttony is a sin?’ I reminded him…geez what a time to bring up one of the seven deadly sins Sammie girl

He laughed and helped out of the elevator and I just noticed that he was still carrying my bag ‘give me that!’ I said as I finally succeeded in getting my bag from him

‘I ate…but you didn’t, I’ll just have coffee while we talk…or maybe some tea’ he said as he opened the car door for me

‘are you trying to charm me so that I can sleep with you??’ I asked him as soon as he started the car ‘im not easy you know…spare me the bull heechul’

He sighed and looked at me ‘im not as bad as you think I am Sammie-ah…just give me a chance’

I looked at him and wondered what he meant by that, but he grinned at me again and started the car, I looked around his car and noticed one thing…it was full of cd’s, he even have his ipod at the backseat…there were a couple of magazines and a shirt…man he was a bit messy…oh well most guys are anyway…

‘where are we going?’ I asked him since my stomach was already making funny noises ‘make it somewhere nearby im hungry’

He laughed and touched my cheek with his free hand ‘we’ll eat soon princess’ with that said he winked and  focused his eyes on the road

Hmm so that’s how it felt when taylor swift was singing i was riding shotgun with my hair undone in the front seat of his car, he’s got one hand feel on the steering wheel, the other on my heart…yeah right im no taylor swift and he certainly didn’t look like the kind of guy who likes country music.

I became a tad bit adventurous as I looked at his cd’s ‘you must really love music don’t you?’ I asked him

He smiled and nodded ‘yes I do…its my life I love it as much as I love pretty girls like you yo-bo’

I rolled my eyes and gave him a not so soft punch on his arm ‘yeah right..whatever dork, what does yo-bo mean? Kyuhyun-ah calls ria-san that’

‘it means honey, darling or sweetie…for me its honey J’

I didn’t say anything after he explained I just shook my head and looked outside the window…there’s no way I can probably like this guy…he was just too arrogant for my taste…too bad he was definitely y and yummy…