Yun

Perhaps Love

 

I woke up the next morning, hoping everything was just a bad dream. But my wound proved it was not, as I carelessly scratch it. I quickly got up and prepared for school. Great! Now my dream university will feel like hell with Lee Jinki ordering me around.

After taking a shower and getting ready, I heard my phone ringing. I reached for it and looked at the caller ID, Sulli?

“Yoboseyo?” I said as I answer my phone.

“Good morning Yunnie! I’ll be waiting for you in uuhhh… ah EXO café. Don’t be late, arasso? Annyeong!” Then she quickly hung up leaving me speechless. Then, I remembered my promise yesterday. Aish! She really is my best friend.

I quickly went to the dining table to eat the rice omelette served by grandpa.

“Why did you go home late without your bike yesterday?” Grandpa asked.

“Huh? Yeah, I bumped into a car, so it got destroyed into pieces. So, I decided to leave it there since it can’t be fixed.” I told him as I put spoonfuls of my rice omelette in my mouth.

“How will you go to school now? Don’t tell me you will ride that stupid slow bus!” He said looking at me while sipping his tea.

“I have no other choice, Grandpa. Unless, you’ll let me in the free dorm Sulli is offering us. You will only give me an allowance and it’s even nearer K.U.” I said hoping he’ll agree this time.

“No.”

“B-But-”

“No!” he said as he cut me off.

Aish! What am I going to do? “Just let her go, Grandpa.” I heard Yui’s voice from behind. I gave her a thank-you-for-being-such-an-understanding-little-sister look.

“As long as she buys me fish ice cream every day. Kekeke.” She looked at me and winked. Yup! She’s really my sister!

We both stared at grandpa with our puppy-dog eyes.

“You’re really the daughters of your father. Fine! As long as you call every night.” He decided as he went inside the kitchen.

I quickly got up and jumped up and down with excitement. “EEK! EEK! EEK! I’m going to the dorm! I’m going! I’m going…” I’m having a hard time breathing again. Okay, I have to stop jumping now before I get a heart attack.

“Yah! Do you want to be late, Yun? Again!” My grandfather shouted in the kitchen.

“Omo! Arasso, arasso! I’ll be going now. Annyeong!” I shouted as I quickly get my stuff and headed outside the house.

“Don’t forget my ice cream, unnie!” Yui reminded me

“Yeah, sure!”

 

This is a nice start I thought as I waited for the bus. After a few minutes, the bus arrived and I quickly get in. I checked my watch and see that it’s only 7:15. I’m not yet late. I got off the bus and headed inside the EXO café.

“Anneyeong hasseyo! How may I help you?” the cashier asked.

“I’ll have one regular latte with extra foam please.” I ordered as I get my wallet from my bag and handed her two thousand won.

“Here you go miss.” I reached for the cup and headed outside. Where’s that girl?

“Yah Yunnie!” I heard a girl’s voice call. I turned my head and saw Sulli. “What’s with that big smile? You’re in a good mood today, huh?”

“Yeah well Grandpa agreed on the free-dorm controversy! I’ll be staying with you Sull!” I said with my high-pitched tone. I was about to throw a punch in the air when I remembered I was carrying a cup. “Oh! And, here you go.” I said as I handed her the latte with a smile.

“Omo! Omo! What’s inside?” she asked with her innocent eyes and cute smile as she grab it.

“I don’t know. Maybe, a latte with extra foam.” I said teasing her.

“You know me so well Yunnie!”

We started walking straight for the university. It wasn’t a long way. When we reached the first building, we noticed a group of girls screaming like they just saw Big Bang.

“What’s with them?” I asked Sulli, but she just shrugged as we got nearer the screaming girls.

“Yah! Coconut Head!” I heard a voice call out. I looked back expecting someone but none.

“Look up you idiot!” I looked up like what the voice said and see Lee Jinki staring down at us.

“Annyeong, Kim Yun!” I notice Jonghyun wave beside him.

“J-Jonghyun?” I heard Sulli stutter. I looked at her and notice how red she is as she look up straight at Jonghyun. I can’t help but smile at her cuteness. She likes him.

“Annyeong uh… Choi Sulli.” Jonghyun waved at her and gave her a smile. Now, Sulli is as red as a tomato. She quickly looked at the ground hiding her cheeks in her scarf. “H-He kno-knows my n-name.” I heard her whisper. I can’t help but chuckle at her.

“Coconut head!” I heard Lee Jinki call out again. I look up at him and saw him smirking.

“It’s Kim Yun!” I shouted back giving him my why-not-die stare.

“Give me your number.” He suddenly said.

“Mwo?!” I stutter. Great! Now the girls’ eyes are on me.

“You know him?” Sulli whispered.

“She’s my slave.” Lee Jinki said as he turn his gaze at Sulli then back at me. Does he have a big ear? “Give me your number so that I can call when I need something since you’re my slave.” I gave him the deadliest glare I have hoping it will work, but he just stared at me smirking.

I held out my phone and started typing some numbers, then reached it up so that he can copy it. When he was done, I grabbed Sulli’s arm and started walking away.

“Yah! I didn’t tell you to go yet.” He shouted.

I stopped and looked at him again. Then, I heard my phone ringing. I picked it up and saw an unknown number flashing in my screen.

“Yup! It’s your number. You can go now.” This idiot! Aish! I quickly turned away and started walking again.

“Jinki Oppa! You can get my number too!” I heard some of the girls scream behind me. These people should get a life.

“Yunnie! You know Lee Jinki? A-And Jonghyun-ssi” she asked with her tone lowering down and slightly blushing.

“I-uh… yeah.” So I told her everything that happened between us.

“You’re so lucky Yunnie!” I heard her say with her cheeks blushing even more.

“Yeah right! Being a slave for a demon.” A demon with soft heart inside. I thought.

“Come on! Ms. Sooyoung said she needs to see us.”

“A-Arasso!”

 



 

Waah another long chappy. This will be my last update for today. Classes will be starting again so maybe i can only update by one chapters. but i'll make sure that every chapter is worth reading. I'm still new in making stories so hope you can leave some suggestions :))) yes