Yun (Part One)

Perhaps Love

“Aish! Who does he think he is?” I thought to myself.

“You’re not the only one who has classes you know!” I screamed not noticing the locker in my way. Ooowww that hurts! I groan in pain.

“Ms. Kim?” a woman’s voice asked. I looked up and saw that it was Ms. Sooyoung.
“Oh! I’m fine Ms. Sooyoung. I was just daydreaming. Mianhae” I apologized as I straighten myself.

“Arasso! I don’t want my top arts student getting hurt. Be careful next time. Bye!” she waved and continued walking.

‘Woah! I wish was as beautiful as she is.’ I thought to myself.

 

I quickly entered the C.R. to fix my hair. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and noticed how pale my face was. Not again! I really need a check-up this time. I washed my hands and noticed musical papers near the sink. I grabbed it and read the title. “The Day We Fall In Love.” I read and like magic, the music buzzed in my head.

 

Eonjebuteo yeosseulkka nae mame jakku deureowa
Dugun dugun tteolryeowa jageun neoui misokkajido
Oraen sigan dongan na gidaryeoun unmyeong gateun sarang
Geugeon neoyeosseo, nan alsu isseo
Oh~ nae sarang geudaeran geol

 

I sang as I went out of the CR and continued to the second floor. I spotted Jonghyun at once. God! Why does he look so perfect?

“Oh you’re here. His class is over here” he pointed out the door beside him. I nodded and bowed at him.

“It huh?” I looked at him with a confused look. “Being a slave for my bestfriend. Actually, you’re his first slave. Don’t worry, you’ll get used to him. He just needs to do something important. Annyeong!” I stared at him as he entered his own class. Something important? Nevermind.

I entered the room lowering my head and ignoring every person I pass by. I spotted an empty seat at the far back corner. I quickly sat on it and covered my face with a book.

“Good afternoon class.” A tall man walked in the room and stopped in front. My eyes fixed on him. Woah! I-Is that a god? H-he’s so… so tall and good-looking! He’s more perfect than Jonghyun-ssi! “I am Jung Yunho. Your new musical teacher and the director for the Sprin Melody Musical Competition.” He explained while the girls stared at him in awe and the boys groaned. “Before we start with the lecture, let’s have a roll call.” Uh-oh…

“Kim Myungsoo?”

“Here!” a guy with really big eyes answered.

“Choi Minho?”

“Nae…” A tall frog faced guy answered this time.

“Kim Kibum?”

“Yes.” A kitten faced guy answered. Wow! They all look weird here but at the same time good looking.

“Lee Jinki?”

“…”

“Lee Jinki?” I was so absorbed with the others that I forgot why I was in here.

“Jinki?”

“N-Nae.” I answered in my lowest toned voice. Great! Now everyone’s attention is on me.

“Who is she?”

“Why is an arts major student here?”

“The trouble maker Yun?”

I heard the other students whispering. I am so dead. I tried my hardest covering my face.

“Lee Jinki’s name is written under the boy’s category. But what I see here is that you’re a girl? What’s your name?” Mr. Yunho asked not taking his eyes on me.

“K-Kim Yun.” I said shyly while standing up.

“I want to see you tomorrow in my office. And bring Lee Jinki with you. You may go now.” Thank God! I quickly got my things and headed for the door.

“Kamsahamnida.” I murmured.

“And uh bring these to Ms. Hyoyeon’s office.” He added handing me the folder.

“Arasso.” I grabbed the folder and went out. He’s nice!

I heard my phone rang. A message.

"Yah! Unnie Grandpa wanted to tell you that we already packed your things. Don’t worry, I was the one who fixed them so, you owe me :”) we left them in Sulli unnie’s dorm. I’ll miss you unnie! :)"

“Gomawo Yui!” I replied back.

 


 

Another Chapter after a long time sorry for ugliness of story :)