Yun

Perhaps Love

 

I quickly walked away from the two boys and went straight to the girls’ restroom as quickly as I can. I washed my face with water and stared right at the mirror. I can still feel my heart beating faster. Relax Yun or else your heart disease will get worse. Inhale. Exhale. The scene made a flashback in my head. “So if her punishment is expulsion, then I should get expelled with her.” His voice, it’s still ringing in my ear like a song from your favourite idol. His smile, it’s still stuck in my head like the most beautiful scenery I’ve ever seen.

My face is blushing now. Aish! Kim Yun! You can’t! You just met him! He’s arrogant. He’s a demon… a demon with a smile sent from heaven. Ani ani! Y-you can’t fa-fall for him. You just can’t.

I shook the thoughts of him in my head. I looked down to wash the wound on my elbow. After rinsing it off, I quickly went out headed to my locker to get some bandages. I checked the time on my watch and saw that it’s almost 11. Great, now I missed my whole morning lectures. I reached my locker and opened it.

“Yah! Yunnie! Why didn’t you attend lectures?” a familiar voice came from behind. I turned around and saw Sulli standing and pouting.

“I… ah… kind of got in trouble. Again.” I excused trying to give her a smile.

“Waaa?! I got late because of waiting for you. You should pay me back this time.” She said as we headed for the cafeteria.

Great! Now I have two paybacks.

“You can treat me later in this new café. They said it has good lattes and” She said giving me those puppy dog eyes.

“Sorry, Sull. I can’t. I have my punishment that I have to do this afternoon. I’ll make it up to you tomorrow. I promise, arasso?”

“Aish! Fine! But you’ll pay me double. Kekeke.”

“Yah!” I tried to protest again but she gave me another of her puppy-dog eyes. “Okay, but because I love you and you’re my best friend.”

 

 

 



 

Another Chapter update. sorry for updating such a short chappy :))) hope you'll like it!