Onew

Perhaps Love

We arrived at the supervisor's office. "This is all your fault." I whispered trying not to say it loud enough for the supervisor to hear. "What? How come mine. You also have a mistake, you know?" I heard her answer back. I glared at her and she glared back.

 

"Yah! You two, stop it already. We're already in trouble." Jonghyun scolded us. I can't believe this. My day started with a bad luck. Could it get worse? Aish! What's happening to my life?

There was long silence.

"What were the three of you doing outside the building when classes are starting?" the supervisor said as he broke the silence and stared each one of us.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Am I talking to a ghost? I asked all of you a question. What were you all doing outside during class hours?" He asked us again. This time Jonghyun answered explaining what exactly had happened. "Is this right, Ms. Kim?" he turned his gaze at coconut head. "I-uh y-yes Mr. Kang." She nervously answered. I turned to look at her. She has her head down looking at the floor. I can see tears forming from her eyes. Is she going to cry? Why would she cry? Wait why do I even care?

 

"You may go now Jonghyun since you've done your job here." he said. Jonghyun looked at me and mouthed a I'll-wait-outside. "So this is your fault. Again. Another trouble made by Kim Yun and this time you did it to Mr. Lee." the supervisor glared at her. I looked up at him. "How do you know me?" then turned my eyes back to coconut head. She was now looking at me with wide eyes as a tear drop from it.

 

"Of course, how can we forget the one and only son of the Lee Company? We're proud to have you here. Now, we will be the one to take care of the damage done to your car. So here are excuse slips and give the other one to Jonghyun. You may go now, Mr. Lee." he said with a smile handing out two small papers. I grabbed it and bowed.

I turned to the door, but remembered one thing. I turned to look at her and notices she is actually crying.

 

"How about her?" I asked Mr. Kang pointing at coconut head. He raised his head to look at me "Oh, she will have her punishment and miss out all of her lectures for this day. Don't worry about her." I looked at her again and I can see her hands shaking. Aish! Onew, you don't care, arasso?

 

I turned to the door again and met Jonghyun waiting outside, then stared at the two excuse slips.

 

"I have to do it anyway."I thought as I went out of the room

 


Short chapter T.T so sorry for ugly type of writing. Criticize meh if you want T.T