Onew

Perhaps Love

 

So, this is the dressing room. I turned the knob and peeked inside and I saw a familiar figure picking up clothes from the floor.

“Yah! Coconut head!” I called out as I step inside. I noticed her turned around and look at me.

“It’s Kim Yun!” She answered back as she gave me her death glare.

“So that’s how you say thank you to the guy who just saved you from getting expelled? No ‘thank you angel sent from above’?”

She bowed down 90 degrees and looked up with her sarcastic smile “Kamsahamnida.”

“You’re welcome.” I said giving her a smirk. “So, where’s your payment?” I said as I look at her.

She looked at me with wide eyes and an opened mouth.

“Don’t tell me you forgot about that?”

“Y-Yah! You did more damage to me!” She protested.

“I paid you back remember? I saved you from a harsh punishment.” I said as I look around the room.

“B-But, I told you, I-I have no money!”

I looked at her again as I sat comfortably on the chair I saw. “I don’t need your money.” I said as I give her a dirty look.

I noticed her face blush and her eyes getting bigger as she started covering her chest with her arms.

“How about you become my slave for one month starting… now!”

“Mwo?!”

“Clean this whole room for me.” I ordered.

 



 

Another update! please leave some comments :D