Yun

Perhaps Love

I can't believe it! That Onew guy is the son of the CEO of the Lee Company. What did I just do? But it wasn't my fault. I didn't mean to scratch his car. What if he sues me? What if he expels me? No Yun, don't think that way. Graduating in Kirin University is your only dream. Omo! What am I going to do? Tears are starting to fall from my cheeks.

"Ms. Kim, are you listening to what I'm saying!?" Mr. Kang shouted. Suddenly, I realized I haven't heard any of what he is saying. "Mianhe" I apologized "Aish! I don't know what am I going to do with you. You have done so much trouble now Ms. Kim. I should, maybe send a letter to the Dean regarding your behavior." Mr. Kang said while massaging his forehead.

"Wait, but I-I didn't mean to do it. I j-jus-" I protested as tears run down my cheeks. I can't be expelled. Graduating in K.U is the only dream I want to achieve before everything is gone.

"You have done so much trouble. We are protecting the reputation of Kirin University too, Ms. Kim. I'm sorry but I'll have to send a letter to the Dean about your expulsion." He said as he try to type in his computer. I couldn't stop now the tears from falling. Everything I dreamt of will be gone now. The things I have planned is now destroyed. I can't help but feel my heart ache right now.

 

"Whatever punishment she'll get, I'll have to do it too right?" a familiar voice came from behind. I looked at him and see Lee Jinki right there standing. He looked at me and smirked sarcastically then turned his gaze to Mr.Kang.

"Mr. Lee. Did you leave something?" Mr. Kang asked not showing his panicked face. "Uh, yes, I think I left my punishment too" He answered with a smile. Wow, his smile is like from an angel. I didn't know he could smile. Of course you wouldn't know, you've only met him you Pabo! The thought of it made my heart beat fast. Wait! What? Snap out of it Yun!

"You don't need it to Mr. Lee. It's all Ms. Kim's fau-" before Mr. Kang could continue Lee Jinki cut him off  "It's both our faults. She damaged my Cadillac, and I damaged her bike. We were both outside the building during school hours. We both shouted at each other. So, we did the same thing and be punished at the same time."

"B-But Mr. Lee you ar-"

"I don't care if my parents are the owner of Lee Company. Treat me like the other students. So if her punishment is expulsion, then I should get expelled too." He said straight at Mr.Kang, leaving him speechless. It's the first time someone said these things to Mr. Kang. His words made my feelings for him lighter than before the fight. Kim Yun you can't fall for him... you just can't.

 


Another Chapter. It's still boring I know  criticize meh if  you feel want ;( sorry for wrong Grammar too :(