Onew

Perhaps Love

"So, both of you will clean the Dressing Room in the theater club. I expect it to be neat and clean by this afternoon. If I don't find it clean, then you'll need to clean the comfort rooms in the campus. Arasso?" Mr. Kang told us. "Arasso!" we both answered. He gave us another excuse slip. We bowed and made our way out of the office.

"Wah! That took forever. What did you do there anyway?" Jonghyun came up to me as he hit my head with his palm.

"Yah! That hurts you know, and I don't remember telling you to wait for me here." I told him sarcastically. "Come on we need to go to  the lectures" we started walking

"Psh, what kind of friend would leave behind his best friend behind, or maybe you really want me to leave you here alone with Yun?" he teased as he try to poke my arm. I smirked and pushed him away jokingly. I stopped at my tracks and looked back, speaking of which, where is she? She was just right here a moment ago.

"Aish! What's your problem now?" Jonghyun complained like a kid.

"Have you seen coconut head? She was with us a while ago." I looked up him with a confused look.

Jonghyun just shook his head, I turned around maybe spotting her again, but nothing. I turned back at Jonghyun who is smirking at me. "Okay, what is it?" I said crossing my arms.

"I just can't believe you, since when did you become so caring about Yun? Don't tell me you're forgetting why you came here for, just because you met her." he said as he started walking again.

"Yah! I was just won-" I tried to protest

"Don't worry. I saw her walk through the other way while you were busy talking about your nonsense." he said resting his arm on my shoulder.

"So it's a nonesense, huh?" I removed his arm on my shoulder. "Mehrong!" I stuck out my tongue and ran away as fast as I could.

 


Another update. Sorry for the short Chappies. :)) Hope you like it :D There are not much of romance because they just met. I don't want to rush things about them first. Hope you understand.