Worrying isn't funny, I know that now

Do I have a stalker, friend or a really difficult life

 

My phone was ringing non stop, so I turned it off. I didn't feel like talking to Key, or Jinki-hyung for that matter. How could I explain something as stupid as this? I couldn't just say I was being stalked, because the frog guy hadn't done much else than being everywhere I was at the same time. Did I over react? But I'm scared.

My thoughts were going in circles, stopping no where and repeating themselves all the time.

 

Somewhere, my rotating thoughts became dreams. I couldn't remember when, but I woke up in my pitch dark bedroom. I rolled over to look at my alarm clock. It read 4 AM. I sighed. My head hurt a lot.

I sat up and searched for the switch. The sudden light made my head hurt even more. I groaned in annoyance. I got up and undressed myself so I could go to sleep again. My throat felt dry. I didn't feel like walking down stairs to get myself something to drink, so I just switched the light off again and fell asleep.

 

Taemin-ah!” I tried to open my eyes when I heard someone calling my name. I closed them immediately against the light.

What is it?” I groaned. I tried to sound as tired as I could so the voice wouldn't bother me and let me sleep. It was weekend, for god's sake.

There is a here friend for you, wake up sleepyhead,” the voice went to sit on my bed.

Tell them I'm asleep and they can come back later,” I told my mother, annoyed. I rolled onto my other side, so my mother had to look at my back.

You're seriously going to let me tell Key you are too tired to meet with him?” My mother said in disbelief.

I grumbled at her. “You have to protect your child,” I said with a pout.

He isn't angry,” My mother smiled. I heard it in her voice. “He just seems a little concerned about something.”

I sighed. “Just let him into my room,” I said. “He will be coming up anyway, even if you tell him not to.”

Sure thing, darling,” my mother said. She kissed me on the forehead before leaving the room.

I turned around again so I could get up. No need to keep on sleeping when Key was coming up to my room.

Taemin!”

Key walked into my room. He looked angry and worried at the same time. “Pabo, don't lie to me!” He flicked my head with one finger.

Auw!” I groaned putting my hand to my head. That was going to be a bruise for sure.

You don't have a garden and you are definitely awake right now,” Key exclaimed. “Don't glare at me!”

I just said I was to tired,” I said, walking past him towards my closet. “And that isn't a lie. Mom woke me up because you came by so damn early in the morning.”

I wouldn't have to if you could just tell me what's wrong with you,” Key said, irritated. He sat down on my bed. “And don't say there isn't anything going on, because I know there is.”

I sighed. “It's nothing, really,” I said through the shirt I was pulling over my head. “I overreacted yesterday.”

You were freaked out, as if you had seen a ghost! How is that nothing?” Key raised his voice again. He stood back up and began pacing back and forth in my room.

I know,” I said. My voice sounded weak. I didn't really want to lie to Key. “Lets drop the subject, please. I will tell you someday and then you can beat me up, okay?” I looked at him with my pleading puppy dog eyes.

Key sighed deeply. “You sure are irritating,” he grumbled. “If you make me worry again I'm going to choke you with my bare hands.” He said that pointing at me with a judgemental finger.

Come,” I told him, opening the door of my room. “I better get my breakfast now that I'm awake. You want some too?”

I walked out of my room with Key following right behind me.

Sure, your mother's cooking is the best,” Key said.

I smiled. This felt right. This was normal.

 

You should call mister Lee,” Key said.

We were walking down the street, towards the shopping district. Actually, I didn't really want to go outside, but if I had told Key that he would start worrying all over again.

Who?” I frowned. I didn't remember anything about having to call any of my teachers.

Lee Jinki,” Key growled. “You know, the no-good model.”

Oh,” I said. “You should've told me sooner.” I fished my phone out from my pocket and searched for Jinki-hyung in contact list.

“Wait,” I stopped right before pushing the calling button, thinking. “Why do I have to call him?”

He was worried too and he asked me to tell him if you were alright,” Key said, annoyed, avoiding my gaze.

So you make me call because you don't want to?” I raised my eyebrows.

Key grumbled in response.

I shrugged and pushed the call button. The phone rang a few times, but got redirected to voicemail after.

He isn't answering his phone,” I said, astonished, looking at my phone.

Try calling again later,” Key told me. “He might as well be attacked and then we wouldn't want to disturb him.”

I smacked his head. “Don't talk like that,” I said.

Yah,” Key exclaimed. My sign to start running if I didn't want to be killed. “Come back here!” Key yelled.

See you at 'Bunnies' when you've cooled down, okay!” I yelled over my shoulder. “You can reflect about what you said while walking.”

I ran until I saw the restaurant with the best milkshakes in the city. Key wouldn't run, he didn't like sweat, so I would be safe for a little while.

Welcome!” I smiled at the cute waitress girl that was standing at the entrance. I bowed to her and walked into the shop, searching for a window seat so I could see Key coming this way. It was a little crowded, but I found one either way.

A waiter came to my table almost immediately. “What can I get for you, sir?”

Two milkshakes, one banana and one strawberry,” I ordered. Maybe Key would be less angry if I ordered for him.

I looked out of the window, searching the shopping crowd with my eyes. I didn't see Key yet, but I wasn't worried. He would be coming any minute now.

I sat there drinking the milkshake that was brought really fast. Five minutes, ten minutes. I started to get nervous. We weren't that far away when I ran, right? Twenty minutes passed without any sign of Key. Thinking with my nerves I got up from the table, putting some money on the table, and ran out of the store.

I looked around the street, making sure Key wasn't playing a prank on me. There was no sign of a giggling boy anywhere. My heart started to beat faster and faster with every second that passed without finding Key.

I was already halfway back the way I came, running. My head was spinning. Where was that damn Key! Don't g.....

What do you think you're doing!” A loud yell sounded trough the street. Even with all the people passing by I recognized Key's voice.

I started running blindly towards the place the voice had come from. Key was in danger, I had to save him. I elbowed my way through the crowd and got to the other side of the street in no time. I searched for Key's blond hair on the street and found him almost immediately. He was sitting on a man and was holding the arm of the man behind his back.

Key?”

Key looked behind him and smiled at me.

Hey, Taemin, you came back,” he said.

I sat down on the street when my legs gave up on me. People ran past me towards Key who was still holding the man down. A woman bowed to him a few times when he gave her her bag back. A few other people thanked him too before they let him go. He walked towards me and squatted down.

Why are you sitting down on the street?” he asked.

I looked at him in wonder. He didn't seem to know that he was really late and I had been searching for him.

I'm sorry I made you worry yesterday,” I said. My mind was blank, totally wiped out.

Don't worry about it,” Key said, patting my head. “Thanks for coming back, let's go to Bunnies.”

_____________________________________________________________________________

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEY. I'M Back. I am so sorry for not posting for almost or already three months :'(

I have been on vacation for a loong time and when I came back my imagination ran out. This chapter isn't that WOW either but I had to post something. My best friend and most creative helper is out of town too. :'( WAAAAAAAAAH I thought of teaching Taemin a lesson about worrying so here it is.

 

shiningangelmel  Thank you for your input as always :D:D I think Onkey is the best too. I have to confess I really love onew, but always read 2min and jongkey -.-'

 

QueenKai21 Yeah, thanks for your input. You two were probably thinking the same thing as me 0.0 don't know yet about Sulli and Amber. I am going to look if it fits in my story line ^^

 

I want to tell you that I really hate posting non chapters to tell you when I'm not able to post so I will always post a chapter and then tell you (or apologize after i have been gone for a while with a chapter) I loooooooove you and as always. PLEASE COMMENT ABOUT THINGS YOU LIKED OR DIDN"T LIKE AND IF YOU HAVEN"T SUBSCRIBED YET PLEASE DO ^^

Byebye ~

(he has nothing to do with the story yet but he is sooo cute ^.^)