Stare

Do I have a stalker, friend or a really difficult life

The following days went by in a daze.

I did notice that Key and Amber were getting suspicious towards my behavior and I caught them whispering and stopping when I came into view, more than once. Key knew about Minho in the hospital, which explained me leaving right after school, but I caught myself avoiding to meet Key and Amber after classes ended, so I didn't have to tell them how it was going with 'my friend in the hospital'.

I couldn't stand not telling them about the whole truth. I didn't tell them that Sulli was Minho's sister and I felt it was not my place to tell about Sulli's situation, but that didn't mean that I wasn't still lying to them in some sort of way, because some days I went to Sulli's house instead of the hospital.

I didn't tell Key which hospital Minho was in. I didn't trust him to not go and meet Minho without me knowing.

Two weeks passed like that.

Minho never started talking to me and I never stopped talking to him. As a little ways of revenge (probably only on my part), I never told him about the relationship of me and Sulli. Because of my discovery, about Sulli being Minho's sister, I became actually more suspicious about the whole stalker thing. It did explain him being in school, but not all the other places. Their relationship made it more likely for him to have known me beforehand.

Either way, I tried to keep that part hidden in my brain. I had enough time to think about that when Minho got out of the hospital and I actually had something to be scared of.

So, my relationship with Minho didn't really change. Me talking to him and him just laying there in bed recovering without saying a word. My relationship with Sulli, though, improved. We had a lot in common, which resulted in long talks without any sense of the time and sometimes randomly bursting out into laughter.

I rarely even talked to Key and Amber outside of the school grounds. Even in class and at lunch I talked to them less and less. I missed them, to say at the least, but my dazed mind couldn't find a solution to my problem.

The second Saturday after my first visit to the rental house of the Choi's. A Saturday that was the same as the Saturday before. Same, same, same, same...... I stopped talking when the word kept repeating in my head.

Strange, how what I knew suddenly terrified me more than what I didn't.

I couldn't remember what I was talking about just few seconds ago, mostly because I hadn't been thinking about what I was rambling. Minho must have known my whole life story by now, if he had been listening, anyway. Nobody could tell, since I didn't know and Minho wasn't going to talk anytime soon.

The sudden urge to scream took over, but I suppressed it by pursing my lips even closer onto each other, welcoming the new-found silence.

I glanced over to the bed and a wave of shock surged through my body when I found the pair of big brown eyes, that had been looking at the ceiling for the last two weeks, looking back at me. They stared right back at me and just kept looking at me without any expression.

I wanted to be scared, and honestly, I was. The lack of emotion in his eyes was scary, but somehow the stare made me feel at peace.

My frustration left me and I could only look at those eyes I had been silently begging to look at me, to give me a sign that they knew I was there.

I smiled at him. He didn't give a sign of even noticing me smiling, but him looking at me was, strangely enough, sufficiently satisfying. 

So, I stood up and left.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, and now look at the picture up top and imagine minho looking at you and feel the giddy feeling of your fan girl creeping up on you 0><0 I'll confess, I haven't had enough shinee for a looooooong time and i'm hungry for a fangirl session of some sorts 0.0

Short, chapter is really short. And late. Well, actually not as late as my chapter from my other story. The last time I updated that one was in february.

now I think about it. This one has been updated a month ago, what is pretty impressing in my non inspiration zone.

Here is the deal. I moved to an other country in july and everything has been pretty hectic in trying to adapt in a knew environment. I'm here on a student exchange in college. it's awesome and all, but my writing isn't going in the right direction. I can't really say I liked anything that I wrote the last past two and a half month. One satisfying story did work, but that wasn't a fic.

With this chapter I thought this was a good ending, I should start with a new chapter, een thought this one is short (sorry :( )

I hope you think it at least has something.

Oh yeah, I think my friend started with updating the chapters, so for new readers, don't get scared and run away when my grammar suddenly becomes really bad ^^ I really want to thank my friend for doing this, even thought I am on an other part of the world at the moment. She probably knows that I love her, but it never hurts to say it ^^ I LOVE YOU!

And all my readers to for reading my fic, even without commenting :( (seriously though, please comment!!!!) <3 Except for my dear SHINeeFever_95  I loved your comment :) I hope you'll keep your opinion