A lot of angry Key

Do I have a stalker, friend or a really difficult life

 

Left side, nobody. Right side, nobody too. Front? School grounds empty. A sigh of relief left my mouth, but I was still cautious while leaving the cover of the school building, for a good reason. Two steps out and I was pulled back in.

Key, let go!” I struggled. I hadn't actually seen him, but I knew it was him. He was furious. Again. I must have been doing something wrong lately.

There was no answer from Key. I was being dragged through the school in silence until I was pushed on a chair inside one of the classroom and could now see Keys scowl.

What the hell have you been doing!?” Key half screamed.

I knew fully well what he meant, but was unable to come up with an excuse for my actions. So I shrugged rather lamely, not dodging the hand that made contact with my left cheek right after.

Why, for all that is good, are you avoiding me!? ME!?”

I couldn't even chuckle at his words, for I didn't have an answer and I felt bad about it. I didn't know why I hadn't been talking to anyone besides Sulli and Minho. Why my mind could only think about Minho and how he was. It had made me inconsiderable and gloomy. I didn't know the reason for that either. There was a lot I didn't know.

I looked helplessly around the empty classroom, searching for something that could save me from Key's anger, but there wasn't anything, of course. I could try to take a chair and smash his head, but he was still my friend. Why was I thinking about that? It's not even logical.

Key let out a heavy sigh, sinking down on a nearby chair. He looked defeated, tired even. The now familiar guilt started gnawing at me again.

Why aren't you talking?” Key asked, his eyes now on me, boring into my soul. I hoped he could see the desparation in them, that he would decide to wait a little longer for an explanation, because I was tong tied. I couldn't get a word over my lips. I could only look back at my best friend and hope he would somehow forgive me for whatever I was doing.

After a few seconds of deafening silence, Key stood up with an other sigh.

If you ever want to talk about why you aren't talking to your friends, I guess I'll still be here to listen to you, but forgiveness is only given to those with a really good reason,” he said before leaving the classroom.

I wanted to cry. What he had said sounded reasonable and I would even have been able to laugh at the way he said it if I hadn't known that I wouldn't be able to give him a good reason. I didn't have one. I laid my head in my neck to look at the ceiling, trying to lessen the sniffles that had started to take me over. When I finally was able to keep myself from crying I left the classroom too and walked home. I didn't go to the hospital this time. I'd tell Minho about Key tomorrow. I didn't think I could take the silence today, even with the blissful afterglow of Minho making eye contact before.

 

KEY POV

 

I'd never been inside a hospital before. Not that I remember, anyway. I was born in a hospital after all. Never had the chance to actually return to the starting point of my life. My luck had always been great, and I hoped that I would be lucky with the visiting hours this time around, otherwise I would have come all the way here for nothing. That wouldn't have been pretty. Taeminie had gone home, another sign of my luck. I might have promised him that I wouldn't visit, but that was before the cheeky little bastard decided to ignore me.

I walked up to the front desk where an old woman was seated.

I'm here to visit Choi Minho, but I don't know in which room he is staying,” I said to her.

The woman looked at me for a while, looking flabbergasted.

I raised my eyebrows in anticipation when the silence lasted longer than I could take in that moment. At that she turned to the telephone and muttered something to an invisible person.

“…… apartment room 116A,” she said, rather coldly.

I nodded and proceeded further into the hospital, but not without noticing the soft mumble of the old woman that sounded a lot like 'rude'. Tsk, she could try and smile a little more.

 

The door was white, with a small plate beside it that said '116', and underneath it, 'Choi Minho'. Apparently the boy had gotten a room all for himself because of the lack of patients. I pushed the door open, impatient to see what had my little baby so occupied.

The boy in the bed was handsome indeed. Long hair that was slightly curly, a straight nose, sharp chin and big frog eyes, which were, for the record, open and looking straight at me.

I strutted over towards him until I was standing in front of his bed and folded my arms, which I knew had a big affect on most people. Choi Minho didn't seem impressed, though. He didn't seem anything. He was just staring at me with a blank stare. It made my blood boil.

You,” I started, tasting venom in my mouth. I didn't even know where it came from, “Choi Minho, wasn't it?”

Silence.

“You have been keeping my friend occupied for God knows how long and I'm tired of it. I want to know why. Why have you been stalking my Minnie, who were those thugs who beat you up and why did they feel like doing so, and, lastly, why are you making Taemin come here every ing day? He doesn't even talk to me anymore!”

My voice had been steadily getting louder and ended in a frustrated scream, frustration I hadn't noticed before. But it was for nothing, for my frustration went unanswered with yet again. Only those big black eyes that kept staring, void from emotion.

I growled, literally. Then, my composure slipped. Ranting, screaming, calling him names. Plainly, letting my frustration, of not knowing what was happening, out. I always knew what was happening, I was Kim Kibum, for God's sake!

When, 30 minutes later, I left the hospital, (it was a miracle nobody noticed my yelling), I had decided. If Taemin and Choi Minho both weren't going to talk, I would find out what was going on myself.

__________________________________________________________________________

Maybe I should stop making Taemin feel bad about himself. It's getting dull. At least for me. Or should get a better reason to maken him feel bad about himself.

Okay, right on that.

So I know that this is a short chapter again, but I swear the next is going to be really long. It just felt like the end of the chap, again, hehehe

As a lot of other things I hadn't noticed, my dear lovely sweeter than sweet editor has been leaving feeds >< I love it and I'm really really sorry about the last chap that was so full of grammar crap. I dearly advise you as a reader if you are bad with grammar mistakes (like getting really annoyed while reading. I know I do, so an other reason to apologize for my spelling) to read the chapter after it has been edited.

Love you for reading it and love you for not all being silent readers.

Disclaimer: the picture above is not mine and nor will it ever. I just used it because I got the feels for it. And because the middle one is sulli (I think)